Archive Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Union Berlin go top

BVB now level with Bayern (who play tomorrow)

RB Leipzig drew and missed their chance to go second

Darmstadt looking good at top of the BL2

great stuff

Noticed Bremen are a cracking price today away to stuttgart have they injuries or suspensions does anyone know ?

A9-CA35-D0-8-ECC-434-F-8-D20-30437-EF3695-B.jpg

In the Yellow Wall yesterday. What a game, plenty of goals for our end as well

Good to see Haller on the scoresheet and Marco reus getting back to full fitness

One of my favoruite players ever but it was sad to see how far off it he was yesterday. Injuries have defo caught up.

Sounds corny but the reception for Haller when he scored was something I've not heard before, proper hair on neck stuff. Big man deserves it

Dortmund sit 3 points clear at the top ahead of Bayern hosting Union tomorrow.

Schalke playing Stuttgart at 17:30, Schalke's last chance for me - don't win they will definitely go down automatic.

Darmstadt v Hamburg at 19:30 today, not live legally anywhere on uk tv.

Big weekend for the promotion race:

St Pauli v Hansa Rostock be electric tomorrow in the stands.

I would expect this is because of pressure from fans across Germany:

I think there’s around 15 from Falkirk going

A couple from Anann

A few from England as well

Going to be a mental couple of days.

I think there’s around 15 from Falkirk going

A couple from Anann

A few from England as well

Going to be a mental couple of days.
There is a big clampdown expected in Germany right now after what happened with Hansa Rostock at St Pauli last Sunday. Hansa have had to impose loads of sanctions on their own support for both home and away matches now, it’s pretty heavy stuff - apology from the fanscene as well for certain things that went on. Would say Hansa have done it before the D F B do it to them. St Pauli were far from angels themselves.

There is a big clampdown expected in Germany right now after what happened with Hansa Rostock at St Pauli last Sunday. Hansa have had to impose loads of sanctions on their own support for both home and away matches now, it’s pretty heavy stuff - apology from the fanscene as well for certain things that went on. Would say Hansa have done it before the *** do it to them.
It will just be a massive 48hr drinking session and sash bash m8

There is a big clampdown expected in Germany right now after what happened with Hansa Rostock at St Pauli last Sunday. Hansa have had to impose loads of sanctions on their own support for both home and away matches now, it’s pretty heavy stuff - apology from the fanscene as well for certain things that went on. Would say Hansa have done it before the D F B do it to them. St Pauli were far from angels themselves.
What happened?

What happened?
Just loads of pyro related incidents, vandalism, dodgy stickers being displayed.

It’s all on this site, it’s pretty well known:

Lots of stuff on YouTube of it as well:

Last edited:
It would be some win for Schalke if they got it today, 1 up at Bochum at half time. Would take them above Bochum and off the bottom, looked doomed at Xmas.

Late goal from Heidenheim gives them a 1-0 victory over Darmstadt

not much between them , HSV and Darmstadt at the top of the league

1FCM took 10k to Hannover, brilliant stuff. They're having a decent season.

1FCM took 10k to Hannover, brilliant stuff. They're having a decent season.
Just got themselves out of it all really with two wins in a row. Pretty sure they were bottom for a while. It was tight as hell at bottom till a few weeks ago.

Bielefeld 3 Darmstadt 1 (FT) - didn't see that one coming.

A chance for HSV to go top with a draw or win away at Karlsruher tomorrow - hopefully a win.

Last edited:
Bielefeld 3 Darmstadt 1 (FT) - didn't see that one coming.

A chance for HSV to got top with a draw or win away at Karlsruher tomorrow - hopefully a win.

Bielefeld finally got rid of their first team coach last week, so this was always a possibility today.

Huge result for Arminia today and takes us out of the relegation places. Two of my mates were at this one today and are understandably delighted.

Bielefeld finally got rid of their first team coach last week, so this was always a possibility today.

Huge result for Arminia today and takes us out of the relegation places. Two of my mates were at this one today and are understandably delighted.
Really tight isn't it, 2 wins and you really shoot up the table.

HSV blown a great chance in true HSV style. 2-0 down at Karlsruhe already

22 minutes into the game and Hamburg could easily be 6 down. Some awful sitters missed by KSC to say the least. They look as if they could score every time they go forard in this game.
It would be the proverbial miracle for HSV to get anything out of this game. Shocking performance thus far.
Right time to change channels for the bears.

22 minutes into the game and Hamburg could easily be 6 down. Some awful sitters missed by KSC to say the least. They look as if they could score every time they go forard in this game.
It would be the proverbial miracle for HSV to get anything out of this game. Shocking performance thus far.
Right time to change channels for the bears.
Terrible performance so far.

Have came to the conclusion HSV don't want promoted. There's no other way to explain this first 32 minutes. That 3rd goal was ridiculous

Heidenheim come back from 2-0 down to win 5-2 and go top BL2

big games for Darmstadt and HSV tomorrow

HSV v Holsten Keil
Darmstadt v Kaiserslautern

going to be some scrap between these 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back