Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

I wouldn't contact his agent/Reps as they will paint us as bitter. I'm just sticking with contacting UNICEF head of media and GCU.
You are correct. According to his agent Alexander Cook of Hamilton Howell, Compston was not singing the naughty words, he would never do that and he doesn’t condone what members of the audience were singing. He was singing the proper words to the song.
Total bollocks of course.

Whatever happens next. The wee wank can never sing his IRA ditties again in public to his cult. His card is marked. And for a bitter wee wank like him, I'm sure that limiting his bigotry to a solo sing song in the bath...oops scratch that, forgot they don't wash.....I'm sure that limiting his bigotry to a midnight mass in his Vegas Garden Maintenance Outbuilding (shed) will kill the snidey wee wank.

As above! Go to UNICEF!! Mo!re people doing this increases the chance of something happening
EXACTLY mate. Id personally keep using the social media for them and keep asking the same questions again and again as the last thing UNICEF needs is bad PR and to look like they are showing support for someone that support the IRA terror gangs responsible for murdering men, women and children.

My reply from UNICEF.

Our Reference:00518328/SDD
Dear Mr Gemmell,
Thank you very much for contacting UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK).

I’m truly grateful that you have taken the time to express your views with Unicef UK. Please be assured that your comments have been passed onto senior members of staff to consider and we are in touch with Martin’s team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance at supportercare@unicef.org.uk or telephone 0300 330 5580.

Kind Regards
Suzanne Dorrington
Supporter Care Advisor
Done

The one lot who seem to have escaped condemnation from the media are the sellic fans themselves ,we all know the headlines if the tables were reversed & Rangers fans had been filmed chanting naughties at a NARSA function.
And just wait ,when the bands start marching the media, Priests and the snp will be out in force condemning everyone from the Orange Order,Protestants and Rangers .the silence about Comston and his ira love in at a celtic convention says it all. Christ sake hell mend if anyone belts out ""Hello Hello "" front page, lost job and 12 month in the jail,

And just wait ,when the bands start marching the media, Priests and the snp will be out in force condemning everyone from the Orange Order,Protestants and Rangers .the silence about Comston and his ira love in at a celtic convention says it all. Christ sake hell mend if anyone belts out ""Hello Hello "" front page, lost job and 12 month in the jail,
There was a band member attacked by thugs screaming pro-IRA slogans at him in Portadown after a parade on Saturday night.

According to some morons on social media, it was directly linked to the McAreavey video and not just the fact it was a straight forward sectarian attack. They always have a “whatabout” or a “justification” at the ready. Instead of just condemning an attack and that’s it.

yip,put your mortgage on radio Scotland"s "call kaye" programme a week next monday being full of faux outrage and condemnation from the bigoted nationalists and their sympathetic bedfellows, middle class ,self loathing prods,

This is why it it essential that any “Ned “ element that attaches itself to the parades should be dealt with by Police Scotland.
Not photographed nor filmed at a distance but taken out of the area entirely.
The Orange institution is probably the only organisation in the world which is held responsible for the actions of any drunken non associated pedestrian bye standers who happen to tag along.

yip,put your mortgage on radio Scotland"s "call kaye" programme a week next monday being full of faux outrage and condemnation from the bigoted nationalists and their sympathetic bedfellows, middle class ,self loathing prods,
When this happens then EVERYONE with social media has to get on her bbc Scotland social media site and bombard it with the videos and Images from the tramps at Trongate . This really will need everyone to work together.

just ask these simple questions.

Why did the media not highlight the costs to the city and criminal damage and destruction by Celtic fans and support for IRA terrorists ?

Why did nobody In the Scottish Govt/SNP maps condemn the behaviour to Glasgow by Celtic fans ?

Last edited:
When this happens raises is when EVERYONE with social media has to get on her bbc Scotland social media site and bombard it with the videos and Images from the tramps at Trongate . This really will need everyone to work together.

just ask these simple questions.

Why did the media not highlight the costs to the city and criminal damage and destruction by Celtic fans and support for IRA terrorists ?

Why did nobody I'm the Scottish Govt/SNP maps condemn the behaviour to Glasgow by Celtic fans ?
Absolutely , play them at their own game.. that shower have it down to a fine art, they are onto everything and they are organised and consistent, our community look for others to put in the effort and until that mindset changes then i doubt we will see any significant change in the way things are reported. We have it in our own hands to affect change, but do we have the desire

Absolutely , play them at their own game.. that shower have it down to a fine art, they are onto everything and they are organised and consistent, our community look for others to put in the effort and until that mindset changes then i doubt we will see any significant change in the way things are reported. We have it in our own hands to affect change, but do we have the desire

Absolutely , play them at their own game.. that shower have it down to a fine art, they are onto everything and they are organised and consistent, our community look for others to put in the effort and until that mindset changes then i doubt we will see any significant change in the way things are reported.

We have it in our own hands to affect change, but do we have the desire
That's it, there is so much apathy and this thread has shown that as, it's taken a massive push and me repeating and repeating the same links and comments about working together and I thank everyone that's did something and contacted UNICEF and GCU .

I wouldn't contact his agent/Reps as they will paint us as bitter. I'm just sticking with contacting UNICEF head of media and GCU.
Got the expected response. He wasn't singing the add ons and he does not condone those doing it! They never admit anything that mob.

Aye, sadly, that'll probably be the truth Yosser. Unfortunately, thanks to Sturgeon, Salmond and their cohorts, Scotland has never been more divided.

But! Having listened to that show for a while, I reckon Kaye is one of a very rare breed of impartial BBC Scotland journalists and she will insist on a balanced discussion and kick back at the rhabids. Martin Gysler and Glenn Campbell are others who will not lie down to SNP retoric and will hold their feet to the fire under interview. John Beattie too is getting closer to asking some pertinent questions. The rest of them however? Well...

My reply from UNICEF.

Our Reference:00518328/SDD
Dear Mr Gemmell,
Thank you very much for contacting UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK).

I’m truly grateful that you have taken the time to express your views with Unicef UK. Please be assured that your comments have been passed onto senior members of staff to consider and we are in touch with Martin’s team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance at supportercare@unicef.org.uk or telephone 0300 330 5580.

Kind Regards
Suzanne Dorrington
Supporter Care Advisor

Got the same reply

Aye, sadly, that'll probably be the truth Yosser. Unfortunately, thanks to Sturgeon, Salmond and their cohorts, Scotland has never been more divided.

But! Having listened to that show for a while, I reckon Kaye is one of a very rare breed of impartial BBC Scotland journalists and she will insist on a balanced discussion and kick back at the rhabids. Martin Gysler and Glenn Campbell are others who will not lie down to SNP retoric and will hold their feet to the fire under interview. John Beattie too is getting closer to asking some pertinent questions. The rest of them however? Well...
The day John Beattie asks a difficult question of anyone at the top of the SNP is when you'll know their days are numbered.

The mentally challengeds online really need to make their minds up about what his defence actually is.
One minute they're claiming he wasn't singing the IRA lyrics but in the next breath they're defending him singing it as the IRA (hilariously) "aren't sectarian".
Fucking weirdos

They are sectarian as former IRA members have admitted. However, a far bigger issue for them is their anti British racism. Remember "Brits out"?

Imagine we had an "Irish out" slogan?

Back