Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

We’ve seen the Outrage And Denial stage. We are currently in the Ignore Until It All Dies Down stage. Soon, we will enter the final stage: Bury And Forgot where dozens and dozens of tweets over a short period on completely unrelated topics will push all this so far down their timeline that it effectively didn’t happen.
Thats why, we ALL should still be hammering away at this on social media and do not let this drop at all as thats what they are hoping for. They expect apathy and the " Ohh well, we tried" attitude to set in but ..noway should we be thinking along those lines.

We repost all the video info to all the same people and keep hammering away.

Can everyone with social media please do another bump for this and especially to the links for GCU as,they have clearly received more than a few emails and comments already on their site .
Even Post the links to them and retweet all info with your tweet and ask you followers to do the same please.

All the links are available to re-post in post 1826

Sent to my MSP

Dear George,

I am a concerned constituent of yours and was wondering if you could clear this matter up for me. The SNP and Green Party have always been quick in their condemnation when supporters and players of Rangers Football Club have been falsely accused of sectarianism. Rangers and in particular certain players are still waiting on an apology from colleagues of yours after the outrageous accusations surrounding the players singing ‘Sweet Caroline’. Maybe you could ask Humza and James Dornan when that apology will be forthcoming.

Now we have all seen the footage of SNP cheerleader , Martin Compston, singing in support of the terrorist organisation PIRA. Not one single word of condemnation from you, Humza, James Dornan or the First Minister!! Why is this Mr Adam?

I will be posting this on various forums so your constituents know you’ve be given the opportunity to condemn Compston and his open support of that murderous terrorist group.

Sent to my MSP

Dear George,

I am a concerned constituent of yours and was wondering if you could clear this matter up for me. The SNP and Green Party have always been quick in their condemnation when supporters and players of Rangers Football Club have been falsely accused of sectarianism. Rangers and in particular certain players are still waiting on an apology from colleagues of yours after the outrageous accusations surrounding the players singing ‘Sweet Caroline’. Maybe you could ask Humza and James Dornan when that apology will be forthcoming.

Now we have all seen the footage of SNP cheerleader , Martin Compston, singing in support of the terrorist organisation PIRA. Not one single word of condemnation from you, Humza, James Dornan or the First Minister!! Why is this Mr Adam?

I will be posting this on various forums so your constituents know you’ve be given the opportunity to condemn Compston and his open support of that murderous terrorist group.
Who is your MSP? Can I ask why you started your letter with Dear George? Do you know him well or something?

Last edited:
Sent to my MSP

Dear George,

Superb.

Got a reply from GCU this morning

“Thank you for your email which we will look into. GCU rejects any form of discrimination and has a strong track record of promoting equality, diversity and respect.”

The silence is deafening from the Scottish executive on this I wonder why?. They where all over rangers when the players sang sweet Caroline ( without the add ons). What’s the resident nats on this forum saying about this? You know who you are and have been been awful quiet…..
Indeed why aren't members of the Scottish Government re-tweeting it with their current catchphrase "if true" ( The legal get-out clause )

If even a quarter of the Rangers fans that use social media called him out there would be far greater pressure on there being action taken against him. Unfortunately too many Rangers fans leave everything to others.

The scum on the other hand are far more pro-active in going on the attack against us.
I don’t have Twitter mate. But I can write…

The silence is deafening from the Scottish executive on this I wonder why?. They where all over rangers when the players sang sweet Caroline ( without the add ons). What’s the resident nats on this forum saying about this? You know who you are and have been been awful quiet…..
Compston is a disgrace, the silence from scot/uk gov condemning him, that clown Capaldi and Thomson (English before anyone gets annoyed, that's why I said silence from uk gov too as they should be calling out Thomson IMO) is a disgrace, the double standards are a disgrace.

Compston should be finished on TV screens. As should anyone else who revels or glories in songs about terrorism.

Not everything has to be an argument mate.

Compston is a disgrace, the silence from scot/uk gov condemning him, that clown Capaldi and Thomson (English before anyone gets annoyed, that's why I said silence from uk gov too as they should be calling out Thomson IMO) is a disgrace, the double standards are a disgrace.

Compston should be finished on TV screens. As should anyone else who revels or glories in songs about terrorism.

Not everything has to be an argument mate.
I don’t see why the uk government need to get involved. Celtic are a Scottish club these songs where sung at their Dance/doo or whatever it was. The silence from your people (Scottish nationalists) speaks volumes. And I’m not your mate just to be clear.

We should be picking our battles here. UNICEF and Soccer Aid receiving thousands of emails demanding Compost's removal for promoting child murdering IRA terrorists should be imperative. If that happens, it will generate tabloids headlines and serve as a warning to other Scottish " celebrity " bigots.

Always so aggressive and argumentative. An Englishman was involved in it on film, thats all i meant. All of them should be called out. By everyone.

Also, it doesn’t speak ‘volumes’ for me. Ive been pretty clear above about how disgusting i found it, the silence and the double standards.

Hope that helps.

Your last two posts you’ve brought the British government into this and the fact that fud is English, Scottish nationalism at its worst. If he was welsh I really don’t think you’d have said the same. “Double standards” indeed you still side with them though!. You and others like you really are the enemy within when it comes to the rangers support.

No offence to either of you two guys but, this is exactly why I suggested many times on this thread that people should just maybe stay focused and not go off message ie; emailing/using social media to go after all in the video and get Compston stripped of his honorary degree from GCU and booted off Soccer Aid.

When we don't stay on message and actually just keep hammering away on the above, we always end up getting bogged down in petty arguments/debates.
100%

On another note, did anyone watch the full clip where Compston addressed the rabble in the hall?

"Am wan o ewes, and ave always been wan o ewes"

Complete and utter ned

First name George. Second name Adam
It's all there

I just wondered as anytime I've emailed someone I don't know such as as MSP/MP, I usually write ( Dear Mr XXX ) and ,I'm never as informal as its actually a formal letter you had been writing. You also call Humza Yousaf , (Humza) which is is not right at all. You could at the very least have written Health Minister.

Well done for making the effort but , in all honesty I do think you should have posted your letter on here first and asked what others thought as, you are coming across as confrontational and, I doubt your MSP will even take you seriously.

Well why dont they ever portray themselves as one and why do they sing the southern irish national anthem and why do they not honour the scottish/british war dead every november.
Who knows and who cares tbh mate. They are a Scottish/British club that’s not up for debate.

If even a quarter of the Rangers fans that use social media called him out there would be far greater pressure on there being action taken against him. Unfortunately too many Rangers fans leave everything to others.

The scum on the other hand are far more pro-active in going on the attack against us.
Even if the Rangers fans on twitter set a time for posting the video with #martincompstonira
Get it trending in the UK again.

Even if the Rangers fans on twitter set a time for posting the video with #martincompstonira
Get it trending in the UK again.
I've suggested this multiple times all through this thread. We need to keep targeting the same places again and again and just do not stop until they say, he is being stripped of his Doctors of Letters award from GCU and UNICEF state they will never use him again for Soccer aid.

I just wondered as anytime I've emailed someone I don't know such as as MSP/MP, I usually write ( Dear Mr XXX ) and ,I'm never as informal as its actually a formal letter you had been writing. You also call Humza Yousaf , (Humza) which is is not right at all. You could at the very least have written Health Minister.

Well done for making the effort but , in all honesty I do think you should have posted your letter on here first and asked what others thought as, you are coming across as confrontational and, I doubt your MSP will even take you seriously.
Sorry but it wasn't me who wrote the letter but I noticed the name of said msp. No.8 crafted the letter and very eloquently so. Credit goes to No 8

Sorry but it wasn't me who wrote the letter but I noticed the name of said msp. No.8 crafted the letter and very eloquently so. Credit goes to No 8
Sorry but, nobody "crafted" anything as Its a really badly written letter mate. It will go straight in to the bin.

We need to keep the pressure up on social media. They Are waiting for this to go away, Composton hasn’t posted since his initial double down and Capaldi has been locked for weeks. They are hoping this goes away.
Don’t let them forget, know them by there deeds
Totally agree. I've said the same many times now. The same links are all in the thread so please peole keep posting them again and again.

Sorry but, nobody "crafted" anything as Its a really badly written letter mate. It will go straight in to the bin.
You’ve been moaning at folk to do something.

Someone does and your going on like the guy wrote it in crayon and blew his nose on it.

You could be doing with just accepting everyone who will do something probably has already and chilling out a bit.

You’ve been moaning at folk to do something.

Someone does and your going on like the guy wrote it in crayon and blew his nose on it.

You could be doing with just accepting everyone who will do something probably has already and chilling out a bit.
First of all, I've not been " moaning", I've been encouraging everyone to work together but , nobody should need encouraged to do anything, they should just do it and be as outraged as I an others are. I should not have needed to keep bumping this thread up all the time and repeatedly post links, again and again & again for social media !

With regards, the letter the poster has " crafted" , It is so badly written it will go straight in to the bin so, what's the point then? Its best to post things on here if people are unsure about letter writing as, others could have helped " craft" a better letter! That's all I was saying.

I am actually trying to help!

Last edited:
@HumzaYousaf has been tagged on numerous occasions on twitter by a few people with the video included and he's not to the best of my knowledge replied to any of them.
The c*nt does what he does best...... HIDE. How that moron keeps getting shifted sideways in jobs is beyond me. Surely to f*ck they can find something that he is able to do by now. He's an utter buffoon.

The c*nt does what he does best...... HIDE. How that moron keeps getting shifted sideways in jobs is beyond me. Surely to f*ck they can find something that he is able to do by now. He's an utter buffoon.
Humza: there’s a perfect position for him to take up on 5th November - and it’s not as the fairy on the top of the tree.

Obviously been told to lie low and let the story disappear but both bigoted ira lovers wont be able to help themselves as soon as we have some fake outrage concerning any upcoming walks
Failing that they will reappear once CL group draws are made and both the little ned and hollywood rent boy have given us every excuse to pile on when they do
20 years ago that little ned would have been exposed by one of the Sunday rags and would have been finished

Hi ,

To my shock and disbelief I have been shown a video of line of duty star Martin compston singing and supporting a terrorist organisation, we are huge supporters of the charity and donate every year as well as love watching the charity football game as a family we sit and enjoy, we even planned on trying to get tickets for the next game, however I will have no terrorist supporting individual on my tv and regretfully will not be donating to the charity or having anything to do with it as long as Martin is a part of this or anyone else for that matter whom supports such terrorists.

Would love to hear some feedback please

Regards

Last edited:
Hi ,

To my shock and disbelief I have been shown a video of line of duty star Martin compston singing and supporting a terrorist organisation, we are huge supporters of the charity and donate every year as well as love watching the charity football game as a family we sit and enjoy, we even planned on trying to get tickets for the next game, however I will have no terrorist supporting individual on my tv and regretfully will not be donating to the charity or having anything to do with it as long as Martin is a part of this or anyone else for that matter whom supports such terrorists.

Would love to hear some feedback please

Regards

** Get sending **
"martin" ? That sounds a tad informal mate. Id always say Martin Compston Or Mr Compston or even the LIne of duty star

Id have written something along the lines of Mr Compston can be clearly seen on stage showing support for IRA terror gangs responsible for murdering British men, women and children. It would therefore be abhorrent for him to ever take part in Soccer aid ever again, given his support for such Irish Republican terror groups.

Last edited:
"martin" ? That sounds a tad informal mate. Id always say Martin Compston Or Mr Compston or even the LIne of duty star

Id have written something along the lines of Mr Compston can be clearly seen on stage showing support for IRA terror gangs responsible for murdering British men, women and children. It would therefore be abhorrent for him to ever take part in Soccer aid ever again, given his support for such Irish Republican terror gangs.
There’s also the fact that it’s a single sentence without a full stop to be seen anywhere.

Id have written something along the lines of Mr Compston can be clearly seen on stage showing support for IRA terror gangs responsible for murdering British men, women and children. It would therefore be abhorrent for him to ever take part in Soccer aid ever again, given his support for such Irish Republican terror groups.
Well write it then

I see that the Scotsman comments section is rightly getting battered about them using Compston’s image to promote a story about the film industry in Scotland enjoying a renaissance.

Comments like “can’t understand why your using a known bigot’s picture for this story”

Back