@CaledonianNews

GCU ALUMNI TWITTER SITE

Glasgow Caledonian Facebook

UNICEF- Head of media- Rebecca Treadway

@RebeccaHelenT

Links to post with these accounts

Post this with the UNICEF tweets

Caledonian University links to be tweeted
Post the same links as in the UNICEF tweets but, also include the equality and diversity rules for GCU which are here

The only questions that really need asked are

To UNICEF
In light of the video in which Line of Duty actor Martin Compston can be clearly singing and showing support to the IRA terrorists responsible for the brutal murders of British men, women and children, can the public be assured that Mr Compston will never be involved in soccer Aid

GCU
In light of the video showing Line of Duty actor Martin Compston clearly singing and showing support to the IRA terrorists responsible for the brutal murders of British men, women and children, will GCU strip Mr Compston of the Doctor of Letters award he was awarded? Mr Compston has clearly breached the University code of ethics of equality, diversity and mutual respect

Now please can we push this because GCU is taking notice so if more complain on social media, he will be stripped of his Doctor of Letters award as GCU are super strict on equality and diversity and mutual respect.
Can everyone with social media please do another bump for this and especially to the links for GCU as,they have clearly received more than a few emails and comments already on their site .
Even Post the links to them and retweet all info with your tweet and ask you followers to do the same please.

who is this capaldi?
I am pretty sure he is from the family tree of Tony Capaldi who was a cabaret singer at the Avonbridge Hotel in Hamilton, he married the hotel owners daughter. His lineage is Italian so he can only have picked up his sectarian bigot IRA loving ways at a bigot factory R.C. school.

Correction, seems he went to Hamilton College a fee paying school. Maybe he was born to be a wank.

Last edited:
Funny enough, just got another reply from UNICEF

Thank you very much for your additional communication to UNICEF UK.

UNICEF UK Supporters, such as Martin Compston, play a key role in UNICEF UK’s ability to promote and protect the rights of the world’s most vulnerable children.

All UNICEF UK Supporters are expected to respect the impartiality and independence of UNICEF and to refrain from any conduct that would adversely reflect on the United Nations. With this in mind, we are currently in the process of understanding more about the concerns raised and committed to finding a way forward.

Thank you for your continued support of UNICEF UK.

So, it’ll be time enough in a couple of weeks to ask again for an update on the process of understanding. However it’s clear to me the more complaints the better.

I am pretty sure he is from the family tree of Tony Capaldi who was a cabaret singer at the Avonbridge Hotel in Hamilton, he married the hotel owners daughter. His lineage is Italian so he can only have picked up his sectarian bigot IRA loving ways at a bigot factory R.C. school.

Correction, seems he went to Hamilton College a fee paying school. Maybe he was born Hamilton Colledge

Funny enough, just got another reply from UNICEF

So, it’ll be time enough in a couple of weeks to ask again for an update on the process of understanding. However it’s clear to me the more complaints the better.
For me, if he is allowed to continue with them i.e.; do soccer aid then it is really important that every single person on here that does social media bombards the soccer aid site with the video of him singing pro IRA support and with these other images and video

image.jpg

Last edited:
Can everyone with social media please do another bump for this and especially to the links for GCU as,they have clearly received more than a few emails and comments already on their site .
Even Post the links to them and retweet all info with your tweet and ask you followers to do the same please.
Bump

Another example of the filth they were celebrating and promoting.

Serious health problems? I hope he’s in pain and long may it continue.
What was refreshing today was hearing people at work talking about Compston, and I live down south.
I hope this wee representative of the West of Scotland Plastic Paddy brigade never works again. Bitter classless filth.

Seen much difference in the media and social media reaction to this video, compared to the other one in the thread you started?

That’s a rhetorical question. And the answer is very very telling.
None whatsoever.
I've also forwarded or tagged it to the various creeps that were only too happy to stick the boot into Rangers over a doctored clip and even playing Four lads had a dream on a promotion video.

None whatsoever.
I've also forwarded or tagged it to the various creeps that were only too happy to stick the boot into Rangers over a doctored clip and even playing Four lads had a dream on a promotion video.
No difference? So the days worth of media attention that the previous video got, with calls for sackings etc - what part did I miss this time?

No difference? So the days worth of media attention that the previous video got, with calls for sackings etc - what part did I miss this time?
If even a quarter of the Rangers fans that use social media called him out there would be far greater pressure on there being action taken against him. Unfortunately too many Rangers fans leave everything to others.

The scum on the other hand are far more pro-active in going on the attack against us.

Last edited:
If even a quarter of the Rangers fans that use social media called him out there would be far greater pressure on there being action taken against him. Unfortunately too many Rangers fans fans leave everything to others.

The scum on the other hand are far more pro-active in going on the attack against us.
True. However, and here’s the key difference. BBC NI jumped all over the Michaela story and had Nolan slabbering for days about it.

Not a peep from them or BBC Shortbread about Compston - despite it being a story equally in their ‘constituency’.

So the media drove the story. Exactly the same way BBC NI doesn’t want to know about a bandsman getting hospitalised on Saturday night in Portadown. If it was just a poor wee RC out for a loaf for his mammy as usual, they’d be over that like a rash too.

And hence proof yet again of how some wrongs are obviously more wrong than other wrongs and the bias of the media that some of us keep pointing out and got flak for.

True. However, and here’s the key difference. BBC NI jumped all over the Michaela story and had Nolan slabbering for days about it.

Not a peep from them or BBC Shortbread about Compston - despite it being a story equally in their ‘constituency’.

So the media drove the story. Exactly the same way BBC NI doesn’t want to know about a bandsman getting hospitalised on Saturday night in Portadown. If it was just a poor wee RC out for a loaf for his mammy as usual, they’d be over that like a rash too.

And hence proof yet again of how some wrongs are obviously more wrong than other wrongs and the bias of the media that some of us keep pointing out and got flak for.
I agree it's always the been the same like the BBC drama about Holy Cross portraying it as 'proddy bigots attacking innocent catholic schoolchildren'.

I agree it's always the been the same like the BBC drama about Holy Cross portraying it as 'proddy bigots attacking innocent catholic schoolchildren'.
It’s all about creating a hierarchy of victimhood, and BBC NI clearly pick and choose their stories. It’s not reliable news these days, it’s the things that they want you to know about. That’s different.

I've just e-mailed my complaint to the BBC. It's our Line of Duty to have this rat held accountable.

YOUR COMPLAINT:

Martin Compston 

Martin Compston has very recently been shown to be a vile sectarian bigot on social media. Mr Compston' s very public support for the Provisional Irish Republican Army is utterly abhorrent. This illegal organisation systematically butchered British soldiers, British policemen, British civilians (including dozens of our children) and British politicians. It is wholly unacceptable that this man is employed by the British Broadcasting Corporation.
I fully expect the BBC to sever all links to this sectarian bigot. Mr Compston will no doubt continue in his support for the "cause. " but he won't be doing it anymore while being in receipt of British licence payers money.
Will you please confirm by return that the sectarian bigot that is Martin Compston will no longer be employed by the BBC.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mr Intrepid.

Correction, seems he went to Hamilton College a fee paying school. Maybe he was born to be a wank.

Same school/drama class as me, his portrayal of the back end of a donkey in the Christmas nativity was amazing. BJ knew he was destined for Holytow …. Hollywood or at least Vegas NV

Did you notice too the sly way the Provos set it up that the children were being prevented from GOING to school yet when the Orangemen were stopped they weren't prevented from GOING to church, it was them RETURNING from church. Im referring to Drumcree.

These scumbags are masters at the art of propaganda.

Got same generic reply from GCU that others received but still nothing back from bbc much as expected
Only political response i have seen from this is a tweet by Murdo Fraser and some unionist politicians from NI and although welcome falls well short of what we should expect

Another way to make sure his 1RA love and support doesn't go fading away is The fact that the footage is out there forevermore.

Doesn't take long for folk to look at his IMDB, look at upcoming projects, then be proactive (or in his case provo-active) and send the footage to those making the film stating you will be boycotting it and actively sharing and exposing him for his love of a sectarian, child murdering terrorist group.

@HumzaYousaf has been tagged on numerous occasions on twitter by a few people with the video included and he's not to the best of my knowledge replied to any of them.
This racist bigot bastard will have no intention of getting involved publicly with the rat Compstons behaviour as he condones it. He’s not called a useless post tortoise for no reason

The silence is deafening from the Scottish executive on this I wonder why?. They where all over rangers when the players sang sweet Caroline ( without the add ons). What’s the resident nats on this forum saying about this? You know who you are and have been been awful quiet…..
They wouldn't comment on a fucking bomb that was allegedly from the IRA being sent to a uni in Glasgow, it's been heading this way for years.

@HumzaYousaf has been tagged on numerous occasions on twitter by a few people with the video included and he's not to the best of my knowledge replied to any of them.
Unlike Sturgeon and many of those around her, Yousaf tends not to block everyone who is critical on Twitter, but I'm fairly sure he mutes pretty much anyone who dares question him. That way he avoids the flak for blocking anyone who inconveniently points out his hypocrisy or lists his many failings, but at the same time doesn't actually ever see any if it, or need to deal with any of it. Just acting like the shitebag we all know him to be basically.

We’ve seen the Outrage And Denial stage. We are currently in the Ignore Until It All Dies Down stage. Soon, we will enter the final stage: Bury And Forgot where dozens and dozens of tweets over a short period on completely unrelated topics will push all this so far down their timeline that it effectively didn’t happen.

Back