Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

Compost's career should be finished, but given the fact we live in a country where voting Tory is considered worse than celebrating child murdering terrorists, I won't hold my breath.
I think the English public will take a much dimmer view of this than up here.

Who do you wind up then?
My former neighbours apparently, that claimed that because I am only home half the year that I have less of a right to be there than they do, and that Rangers tops and a Union Jack is sectarianism. So the reasoning behind my avoidance of the disturbed is the likes of these folk that represent Greenock as a population

"The guests on the stage are holding drinks as they get involved with the revelry."

"
Compston has never been shy about exposing the sectarian abuse he receives online.

In March 2021 he called out a Twitter user who called him a "19th Century Terrorist c***"."

genuinely unbelievable how that's been reported..

My former neighbours apparently, that claimed that because I am only home half the year that I have less of a right to be there than they do, and that Rangers tops and a Union Jack is sectarianism. So the reasoning behind my avoidance of the disturbed is the likes of these folk that represent Greenock as a population
Don't let them get to you, changing habits and the way you go about your day is letting folk get to you mate - you're better than that, smile and walk on, they hate it.

That is mega cringe material. Compston in particular obviously doesn't understand. Happily works for and is friend with English people but also wishes them dead via his support for the IRA. What a strange confused man.

Don't let them get to you, changing habits and the way you go about your day is letting folk get to you mate - you're better than that, smile and walk on, they hate it.
I continue the way I am, I treat them with ignorance which seems to irritate these people. It’s hilarious to see them foaming at the thought of someone holding a Union Jack, in the United Kingdom of all places

The Sun know that people can actually view the video, don't they?

Caught up, makes it sound like he was passing through.

He was up on stage giving it laldy ffs.

Thomson was born in and represented England so for him to be chanting about terrorists who have murdered his own countrymen is just incredible.

As for the other two idiots if a Muslim actor stated chanting about Al-Qaeda in public it would be front page news and his/her career would be finished. These two clowns should be immediately dropped from any future acting projects or It will be a massive slap in the face to any of the victims families.

I don’t stay there now. I built a house in a different area of Greenock which also seemed to enrage them as well. They actually attempted to get a fellow beggar in the council to remove the planning permission for it

Not at all surprised the way it's being reported.

Give it a day or two and they will be the victims

Racist Gianni back on twitter.
Whos got access to his tweets and needs taught to how to use the advance search function?

Ha ha.
Yes, and it reads like a sympathetic article.
However, your wee insertion isn't the point.
Are the press going to run with it and how far?
Will it become so in your face that politicians feel implored to remark upon it, will NBM comment, and will people seek television companies that employ him for comment?

A wee sympathetic article in the Sun isn't an MSM media onslaught.
Indeed, the article you have copied in almost portrays Compston as the victim tempting the perception that maybe he is somewhat justified in his public posture.

Indeed compare it to the fake video of Rangers players singing Sweet Caroline.

The Scottish Sun reporting it now.

However their article, it doesn't say he was singing it. Fukin typical.

%^*& me
starts off saying poor Martin was hit by a drive by IRAfest
then goes on to list the times he's gotten messages on line

playing the victim card for him already

I don’t stay there now. I built a house in a different area of Greenock which also seemed to enrage them as well. They actually attempted to get a fellow beggar in the council to remove the planning permission for it
Complain, cry, moan, repeat - celtic supporters in a nutshell.

Compston and Capaldi know exactly what they are up to. There can be no "I didn't know what I was singing" argument.

What it does prove is my suspicions of Compston. His love for Scottish Nationalism just like the vast majority of their movement. It isn't for the love of Scotland. It's their hatred of another country. He is Republican filth and should be treated as such.
He's a wee prick who abuses women because they support rangers until their men have a word. Just ask Noel Gallagher.

Mercurio should write another season of Line of Duty
first scene - the others at Arnotts funeral where McClure notes that the latest newco of the IRA blew him up

Be assured the Scottish government and Scottish newspaper's/ media's agenda will never cover this utterly shameful incident. It's their reading and voting demographic involved after all.

Capaldi and Thomson were finished anyway but I pray that little gobshite Compston is totally done. A horrible little virtue signalling twat in front of the cameras but this has shown him up for what he really is. Scum.

I have sent the link to the Sun, the Daily Mail and the Daily Express. If anyone else if going to send this to them via social media, it would be an idea to put as your first words

Line of Duty star Martin Compston to make sure the media have an angle to pick up on and write their headlines. The fact they are singing in praise of the IRA should be enough but,you know what they are like.

@MailOnline

@DailyMailUK

@Daily_Express

its now in the scottish sun

Back