Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

I've retweeted and included Humza, BBC News, Sturgeon, Unicef, the SNP & the Sun, asking if there will be widespread condemnation if, and I stress if, this is found to be real and not doctored with £30 software. Also asked if that only works one way though.

It's not just the scottish media. Tonight there is a programme on ch4 with one of them who is in the Derry girls.

She is giving us her thoughts on Derry and it's future hopes. As described in the preview of this programme, she prepares to take part in a special commemoration event for the 50th anniversary of bloody sunday.

When will ch4 maybe do us a documentary about bloody friday? I'll crack the jokes.

This of course is the favourite chant they play over the tannoid at the piggery ( they even pause at the bits to get the full effect of the substituted ira ) to get the crowd going , who eagerly join in to a man. The tim board insist it's Political and don't see anything wrong with supporting a loathsome terrorist organisation who display hatred to Britain , murdering British subjects glorifying Anti British racism , Celtc will say it's nothing to do with them ,The cops do nothing ,the SFA/SPFL /UEFA do nothing along , with the rest of the cohorts. They were quick enough to ban the Billy Boys :mad:.

I will happily admit I’m a bigot. I do not speak to Celtic fans, I have gone to the measures of building a gym so I don’t have to share it with them. Let’s not let the tramps get in our head. I do not even think about them. All that matters to me is Rangers. What they do with their brainwashed community can remain there. They will continue to do it. I feel we should never show that we are bothered by their victim mentality and anti everything.
Most of them have never been to Ireland in their lives and so will never know what they are actually talking about
The irony of saying you never think about them but built a gym to avoid them

I will happily admit I’m a bigot. I do not speak to Celtic fans, I have gone to the measures of building a gym so I don’t have to share it with them. Let’s not let the tramps get in our head. I do not even think about them. All that matters to me is Rangers. What they do with their brainwashed community can remain there. They will continue to do it. I feel we should never show that we are bothered by their victim mentality and anti everything.
Most of them have never been to Ireland in their lives and so will never know what they are actually talking about
That’s not normal behaviour

An excellent point that needs more of on twitter, hope soccer aid and organisers are being tagged as well
More so it goes bigger than SoccerAid since it a UNICEFUK charity match. A charity that does tons of work in war-torn nations. They won’t be happy.

Loathsome scum on many levels. So Capaldi and Compston were the best they could find for their event? Biscuit tin bheggars. I know we get caught out with the odd phone at our events but look at the number of them with their phones out = they don't give a fcuk as they know nothing will happen to them.

Reactions: VGM
This country is riddled with scumbags like them. There will be nothing done about this as it's ok for that lot to do anything that want. They Snp and scumbags from the east end despise the protestant and rangers communty. We need Rangers supporters to open their eyes and stop voting for the scumbags of the snp and try and take our country back, but I feel it's too late now. It really is depressing what this shitehole of a country has become!

It’s not. Like I said, I’m a bigot. I don’t hold contact with any of them. I live in Greenock and have been exposed to them my whole life. So I go to the measures of avoiding seeing them so I don’t have to hear anything they have to say
Greenock is rife with them although there is alot more of us down there than I first thought.

The Celtic supporters down there(shall we call them that) are more bitter than ones of Glasgow and they cannot see past their way and Greenock. Where was atleast in Glasgow we both co exist.

Very awkward for Compston. He loves playing the nice guy routine. Doubt the English press will ignore this. Hope the little hamster faced fcuk is sweating over it.

Capaldi and Chimpson can continue wanking for coins on street corners. They had nothing to lose anyway.
Shows the stupidity of him, he’s the only one that had anything to lose out the three of them getting involved in that shite.

Compston and Capaldi know exactly what they are up to. There can be no "I didn't know what I was singing" argument.

What it does prove is my suspicions of Compston. His love for Scottish Nationalism just like the vast majority of their movement. It isn't for the love of Scotland. It's their hatred of another country. He is Republican filth and should be treated as such.
A hate that burns in him so much he’s happy to go down and work there and act that he’s from there! If they want rid of the issue they should be highlighting this the same as we get… where is Mason to condemn even before it’s proven to be genuine!

God, I detest every one of these bastards with every fibre of my being.

Compston, Capaldi etc. aren't slow in reaping the rewards that the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland affords them but are not slow in indulging in this sickening behaviour.

As someone already said, remove their British passports, rescind their British citizenship and put them on the first plane to Rwanda.

You can avoid them and still go out mate. They don’t randomly just approach you haha. Must be awkward in pubs
Come to Greenock and within a minute of speaking to someone they will have either told you they are a SNP voter or a Celtic fan. I simply avoid them and don’t read any propaganda they spew out

It sounds like they are right inside your head already.

Who do you wind up then?

The MSM will be all over this.
After all, people on here are quick to tell us how trustworthy the MSM are, so this will surely happen.
Those 'conspiracy theorists' who think that we are lied to through obfuscation and censorship will now see how transparent and honest those who control our news media really are.
Take a big deep breath and stay bated. :confused:

By the way, just a wee bit of advice to any celebrity who believes that they can take a stage and sing songs about Protestant paramilitaries.
Don't, because joking aside, you will be hounded by the MSM and eventually most likely cancelled and possibly even prosecuted.
You will not be treated like Compston and his mates.

A shrink would have a field day with all those loonys with Glasgow accents believing they are Irish. :D Strange, bizarre individuals.

The media will report this sectarian and anti-British racist incident, but won't condemn it, guaranteed.

The Scottish Sun reporting it now.

However their article, it doesn't say he was singing it. Fukin typical.

Contacted Nil by mouth for comment, they were probably in the crowd

The Scottish Sun reporting it now.

However their article, it doesn't say he was singing it. Fukin typical.

They have not only failed to mention Compston clearly singing the song but they have made him out to be the victim of sectarian abuse

only in our little cesspit is this possible

They clearly play to different rules on and off the park. In fact the rules clearly don’t apply to them in Scotland, they’re immune to any complaints or investigations.
That’s what got peoples goat up about the fallout from the McAreavey video here in NI. And the looong thread where people like me were accused of excusing it.

Nobody did. But we DID call out the ridiculous double standards whereby some of the people shouting the loudest about it where the ones excusing or even doing just as bad.

Selective moral outrage. They seem to get to pick what wrong is wronger than other wrongs. With a largely compliant media, easy enough done.

The Sun has picked up on his anti sectarian comments from before. No way he's getting away from this scot free.

Back