Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

Never a more obvious example of those c*nts thinking they're untouchable. They're all filming it, even the c*nt Compston. Only in Scotland...

However: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2000/11/section/12

Specifically:

A person commits an offence if the person—

(a)expresses an opinion or belief that is supportive of a proscribed organisation, and

(b)in doing so is reckless as to whether a person to whom the expression is directed will be encouraged to support a proscribed organisation.]

This is an open and shut case... Let's see if there's any appetite.
I've never understood how they have got away with there ira marches it's as blatant as you can get for showing support.

God, I detest every one of these bastards with every fibre of my being.

Compston, Capaldi etc. aren't slow in reaping the rewards that the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland affords them but are not slow in indulging in this sickening behaviour.

As someone already said, remove their British passports, rescind their British citizenship and put them on the first plane to Rwanda.
That's the bheast way. Take with one hand and stab you in the back with the other. I don't think I've ever met one that can fully be trusted

Utter scum, detest that wee rodent Compston. Let’s see if this get the same treatment in the press as a few random Rangers fans got for singing inappropriate songs on a supporters bus

I have sent the link to the Sun, the Daily Mail and the Daily Express. If anyone else if going to send this to them via social media, it would be an idea to put as your first words

Line of Duty star Martin Compston to make sure the media have an angle to pick up on and write their headlines. The fact they are singing in praise of the IRA should be enough but,you know what they are like.

@MailOnline

@DailyMailUK

@Daily_Express

its now in the scottish sun

Scottish Daily Express

“Caught up”

Like they were just standing at a bust stop then suddenly it all just happened around them. Poor souls will be traumatised.

Didn't this chunt Capaldi try and ride up somewhere recently on his high horse?
Something to do with Jean Johannsen if I recall.

Did all the usual tramps not come out on their social media when the CLEARLY fake video was doing the rounds of our players singing sweet Caroline? Where are they now? Dornan etc

Don't let them get to you, changing habits and the way you go about your day is letting folk get to you mate - you're better than that, smile and walk on, they hate it.
That's why we as a culture & population are in the state that we are in because we say nothing & walk on , time to wake up & fight fire with fire

Ok, I shall tweet to them with the video.
its now also tweeted to UNICEF asking that they refuse him permission to play in their soccer aid charity games ever again. I even sent the video to that twat Robbie Williams asking him to not let Compston take part ever again.

Last edited:
I have forwarded this to Many former RUC Officers some who were injured A lot of them are very active on Twitter.
Compston acts as a Police Officer in a Series that is actually Filmed in Belfast and then sings about an organisation that Murdered over 300 Police Officers
Good for you mate. Disgusting what he’s done here.

It's not just the scottish media. Tonight there is a programme on ch4 with one of them who is in the Derry girls.

She is giving us her thoughts on Derry and it's future hopes. As described in the preview of this programme, she prepares to take part in a special commemoration event for the 50th anniversary of bloody sunday.

When will ch4 maybe do us a documentary about bloody friday? I'll crack the jokes.
Members of the IRA protected by the good Friday agreement and these people want men of the parachute regiment prosecuted

Thomson was born in and represented England so for him to be chanting about terrorists who have murdered his own countrymen is just incredible.

As for the other two idiots if a Muslim actor stated chanting about Al-Qaeda in public it would be front page news and his/her career would be finished. These two clowns should be immediately dropped from any future acting projects or It will be a massive slap in the face to any of the victims families.
And of course on American soil ,outraged about 9/11 but glorifying terrorists is ok to them...

How we are the bad guys of Scottish football is laughable, Terrorism and Paedo FC fans/players/celebs seem to constantly fly under the radar no matter how disgusting their behavior. This mythical love of Ireland seems to not extend past glorifying sectarian death squads and celebrating the bombing of women and children

Martin Compston and ex-Celtic stars filmed whipping up crowd of fans singing IRA chants​

The footage, shot in Las Vegas this morning, emerged online earlier today.​

Celebrity Celtic fans Martin Compston and Gianni Capaldi and ex-players Alan Thompson and Bobby Petta have been filmed whipping up a crowd of fans who are singing an IRA chant.

The footage, shot at the Celtic Convention currently taking place in Las Vegas, emerged online earlier today.

It showed a huge crowd singing "Irish Republic Army" and "IRA" to the tune of Daniel Boone's 1972 hit Beautiful Sunday.

Compston clutches a drink and holds his hand aloft as fans sing.

Compston clutches a drink and holds his hand aloft as fans sing.
The actors and former players were shown on stage as they filmed the crowd and punched the air during the song before putting their arms around each other and jumping up and down as fans threw their hands in the air.

Compston was shown clad in his 2021/2022 Celtic away shirt as he clutched a drink and beat his chest.

And Thompson, wearing a white shirt, was seen to be singing while holding a pint glass aloft.

After the footage was posted on Twitter, Capaldi made his account private.

Compston sings along with fans.

Compston sings along with fans.
Angry social media users went online to slam the scenes.

One user posted the video to Twitter and wrote: "So ashamed famous Scottish celebrities lower themselves to this."

Another wrote: "Singing the praises of the terrorists of theIRA - absolutely sicking."

A third tweet said: "My brother in law, a serving police officer was murdered 25 years ago today. He left three little girls aged 11, 8 and 5.

"The IRA man walked up to him and pumped bullets into the back of his head as he was doing community policing. You are a disgrace."

Another person wrote: "Oh….that’s a bit sickening! Holy crap."

One tweet slammed the footage as: "Disgusting behaviour" and another said: "IRA terrorism is beautiful? Interesting take on it."

The Daily Record contacted Capaldi, Compston and Thompson for comment.

Back