Disgusted and sick of the bloody excuses!

You can analyse it as much as you want but quite simply the Celtic goalie put in a MoM performance and our talisman had a poor game.

Our players put in the effort today. If they keep the effort up it will come eventually.

Right now Rangers lack a quality midfielder who can dictate a game. Kent is very inconsistent and there's absolutely nobody capable of consistently performing wide right. Up front? Morelos continues his fantastic form except for the very biggest games against Celtic.

Squad needs 3 or 4 players. A first choice midfielder, a first choice right sided attacker and competition on the left and up front.

Not sure jack could've done any more. The rest though just seem to expect to be handed the win..just turn up and its theirs.

Fucking disgrace that the team has been branded a team of losers by the op, go suck Suttons cock, we fucking humped them all over the park. One shot on target and they score from it, their luck was in today and I'll take heart that we showed today we can dominate they 19th Century Terrorist bastards.

I am being honest...

Tav bottled it and should have took the penalty
Arfield wasnt at the races for me and plenty of others in the match thread have said the same

We lost against 10 men and I did say the goal they scored shouldnt have stood but we should also have put away the chances we had..we failed again to win a cup!
With all due respect. You're not generally an attention seeking poster, but it's not honest mate.
It's. Knee jerk.
Alfie hit a bad penalty. Was bad luck and a touch more composure from a hattrick.
He ran them ragged, he was in the right place at the right time.
We need to improve aspects of it, and Morelos can improve, but he wasn't shite, or selfish, or whatever else being thrown at him.
We were unlucky.
We were fucked by a mentally challenged RE teacher.
We weren't clinical.

I'm raging and there are things to improve on but no one was shite. And if they were, it shows how bad those cunts were.

Neil Lennon said he hoped the ref wouldn't decide the game. Well, he did.

Gutted.

Dominated the game, but chances just never went our way.

The longer the game went on, you just knew the script, as to what was going to happen.

The players' heads should not be down after that performance.

More positives than negatives IMHO

Solution is simple OP ....... just get tae ....

why? because I want to actually see us win a trophy? We should have won today but chance after chance and we couldn't put the ball in the back of the net.. even though they had 10 men!

I'm sorry for wanting the team to be a team of winners and to see us lift a trophy..I apologise for that!

Losing by a single goal against a club that has has nearly a decade of a start on us and are paying their players up to three times what we shell out? :rolleyes:

Mark, we had 16 shots on goal today to their solitary shot on target.

Decade start or not, what we don’t need right now is excuses.

we need one, or 2, upgrades in the team. Some of them just don’t have it, and probably never will.

we’re not a mile off, but we could’ve played another game on top of that today, and still not scored.

Jack isnt a game changing midfielder. He's a fine player but he isnt going to take that game by the scruff of the neck and dictate what happens.
Couldn’t disagree with you more. I thought Jack was once again our best player today. He does what he does with little fanfare and you only realise what he gives when he is out the team. For me he is the most important player we have.

[QUOTE="a_weir, post: 4830984, member: 78"If I’m in the Rangers dressing room I’m leaving Hamdump with more belief than when I arrived.
[/QUOTE]

absolutely mental

With all due respect. You're not generally an attention seeking poster, but it's not honest mate.
It's. Knee jerk.
Alfie hit a bad penalty. Was bad luck and a touch more composure from a hattrick.
He ran them ragged, he was in the right place at the right time.
We need to improve aspects of it, and Morelos can improve, but he wasn't shite, or selfish, or whatever else being thrown at him.
We were unlucky.
We were fucked by a mentally challenged RE teacher.
We weren't clinical.

I'm raging and there are things to improve on but no one was shite. And if they were, it shows how bad those cunts were.

Neil Lennon said he hoped the ref wouldn't decide the game. Well, he did.

I am being honest mate.

I wasn't blaming Alfie at all, I said Tav bottled it by not taking the penalty.
I don't understand Arfield being a first pick on the team sheet and especially not if he has off the field issues that are playing on his mind as its clear we aren't getting his all..

I just cannot understand why we continually fail to win any trophies and today we again huffed and puffed and failed to break them down..even with just 10 men.

We I dont think have a winners mentality and enough now..This is an issue that needs sorted asap or we are winning nothing.

its just sickening to see them yet again beat us and win another cup and to even do it 10 menis even more of a brass neck for us.

I did think the goal they scored shouldn't have stood but, our players are pathetic and just do not have the winners mentality to actually be climbing the steps to receive the cup. We have players that just need to now be shipped out as they clearly aren't going to improve..Tav for starters.I also don't understand why Arfield is constantly in the team when his mindset on his game right now nad we are getting not enough from him

Tav should have acted like a Captain and took the penalty and if he missed then at least he would have made an attempt and stood tall but instead he wimped out and let Alfie take the flak...that's not a Captain for me..

We need players that are so hungry for the win that they will give their all and we did not get that today from this team and its just sickening now...
We lost the game but made good account of ourselves. We played them off park. Unfortunately up front we didn't have the luck. Foster kept them alive and they were lucky not to be down 2-3 nil at half time.
No way am I jumping on the our players are losers mentality. This is only a cup final not the league we need to stand behind our players that shown decent account of what wearing the rangers badge means.
seasons a long way and we need to be behind our player s.

WATP

Offside goal, keeper has game of his life, Alfie in another game scores 3. Calm the f**k down. They weren’t at the races and we as a team and a support should take much from today. I know the moonhowlers will be out in force but I’ll take a back step and believe there is in fact positives to be taken and I’ll ignore the Corporal Joneses of FF.

This is where I stand on it. I like Tav but it's getting more difficult to defend him, at least in the capacity of Captain.

I've said before that I think McGregor should have the armband. I know some folk don't like goalkeepers as skipper but he is the only one in that squad (other than Davis) who is a proven winner.

The perfect example is Barry Ferguson and his penalty in Florence. He never took one again after missing 2 against Dundee, but stepped up first as captain that night and I don't think I'm alone in thinking he'd miss.

Offside goal, keeper has game of his life, Alfie in another game scores 3. Calm the f**k down. They weren’t at the races and we as a team and a support should take much from today. I know the moonhowlers will be out in force but I’ll take a back step and believe there is in fact positives to be taken and I’ll ignore the Corporal Joneses of FF.

So you're saying; they weren't at the races", but they still won!

This is where I stand on it. I like Tav but it's getting more difficult to defend him, at least in the capacity of Captain.

I've said before that I think McGregor should have the armband. I know some folk don't like goalkeepers as skipper but he is the only one in that squad (other than Davis) who is a proven winner.

As for captain, it has to be Jack.

The perfect example is Barry Ferguson and his penalty in Florence. He never took one again after missing 2 against Dundee, but stepped up first as captain that night and I don't think I'm alone in thinking he'd miss.
Posted the same in a now chopped thread. If Tav had taken a good penalty and had it saved I wouldn't have thought any less of him because he would have stood up and been counted.

Couldn’t disagree with you more. I thought Jack was once again our best player today. He does what he does with little fanfare and you only realise what he gives when he is out the team. For me he is the most important player we have.

Not saying he isnt a very good player or that he didnt play well. But hes not going to take control of a game. He needs somebody beside him who is going to do that and who can complement his skill set. If its going to be a midfield 3 and Jack is going to have the box to box role then he needs somebody beside him who is a little more clinical in what he does.

totally gutted and had the feeling they scumbags would score when we were so on top, at the end of the day we have to score and didnt no matter how well we played, proud of the bears all the same and we showed them for what they are, a dodgy offside goal sneaks it but we have no fears playing them again at the scumdome but we need to be more ruthless we should have hammered these kunts

I suspect the OP will get a ton of flak but it’s hard not to disagree.

Yes, we played well, we outplayed them, limited them to one shot on target, their goal was fractionally offside, we missed a good number of chances, their keeper made 2-3 good saves, etc etc etc.

But at the end of the day we lost. We lost an important cup final. A great opportunity for our first major trophy in several years that would have truly signalled our return to competing for domestic silverware again. A game that we had by far the better of both the play and the chances created. A game where we had a penalty awarded to us and were playing against ten men for the last half hour. And we were still beaten.

When we missed the penalty you saw the heads go down. The game plan went out the window. We started to panic. Lumping too many high balls into the box from deep.

Thursday will be a real acid test for the team. Will we have the leaders to pull the rest of the team up and go out there determined to win a vital game? Will the whole team be mentally strong enough to bounce back and be desperate to prove how good they are?

You cannot boss a cup final and bottle it at the same time. We did not bottle it. Our main hit man lacked the composure needed to get us over the line, big Goldson has a 50p head and missed a couple of sitters. Which is what he does on a regular basis. We had a clear penalty denied and their one shot on goal was offside.

Our support is riddled with clueless idiots. This is the first trophy that we were realistically capable of winning since our difficulties outwith the Hibs final. We’ve narrowed a 10 year gap in the space of 18 months. There is still a gap but we are now within touching distance. We spend a fraction of their budget but now look like a team capable of putting a challenge up. The reality is that we are still a bit short but it doesn’t mean our best players should be labelled bottle merchants, serial losers etc.

The current Liverpool team didn’t just arrive. They grew over a period of time, they suffered disappointments along the way and lost a few finals. The Liverpool fans knew that they were coming and their patience is being rewarded with their best team since the 80’s. We don’t have millions that will allow us to buy the best players but we have progressed hugely. The spoilt mentality within an element of our support should just be completely ignored. Today was devastating but it’s another step in our recovery. If we keep improving the way we are this team will win trophies. It’ll be sooner rather than later too.

Garbage, I will ask you this how many goals up at ht should we have been
0 because we didn’t put our chances away that’s easy to answer but you tell me what the score should have been at full time if the ref was up to standard.

I am being honest mate.

I wasn't blaming Alfie at all, I said Tav bottled it by not taking the penalty.
I don't understand Arfield being a first pick on the team sheet and especially not if he has off the field issues that are playing on his mind as its clear we aren't getting his all..

I just cannot understand why we continually fail to win any trophies and today we again huffed and puffed and failed to break them down..even with just 10 men.

We I dont think have a winners mentality and enough now..This is an issue that needs sorted asap or we are winning nothing.
I don't disagree with many of your thoughts.
A few others are just lacking perspective.
It's been a bad day.
And we need to do something or we could be 8 points behind by the winter break.
But it's all still in our hands.

By the end of the day there will be all these threads telling us we will win the league even though the reality is our players lack that winning mentality.

its just sickening to see them yet again beat us and win another cup and to even do it 10 menis even more of a brass neck for us.

I did think the goal they scored shouldn't have stood but, our players are pathetic and just do not have the winners mentality to actually be climbing the steps to receive the cup. We have players that just need to now be shipped out as they clearly aren't going to improve..Tav for starters.I also don't understand why Arfield is constantly in the team when his mindset on his game right now nad we are getting not enough from him

Tav should have acted like a Captain and took the penalty and if he missed then at least he would have made an attempt and stood tall but instead he wimped out and let Alfie take the flak...that's not a Captain for me..

We need players that are so hungry for the win that they will give their all and we did not get that today from this team and its just sickening now...
The only bit of that I agree with is Tav not taking the penalty. The rest is absolute pish. Forster saved them from a doing today.

[/QUOTE
Hungry? Did u see jack and tav at the end. They gave everything. Moron

their keeper got lucky on a few occasions especially when he dropped it no one there to get it over the line.

Your post is absolute dog shite.

thank christ
You cannot boss a cup final and bottle it at the same time. We did not bottle it. Our main hit man lacked the composure needed to get us over the line, big Goldson has a 50p head and missed a couple of sitters. Which is what he does on a regular basis. We had a clear penalty denied and their one shot on goal was offside.
you mentioned goldson there, i was getting pelters for stating that last night, of course im not happy to be proved right but his heading ability sucks big time when we get a corner

They will leave Hampden with the cup, and that is all.

We leave Hampden in the knowledge we outplayed them comprehensively, and but for a blind linesman, couldn’t see them scoring.
TLB knows they got away with one today, and so will his players. They won’t be keen to take us on in the future.
They were very poor and they can say what they like, they won’t take many positives away from that. We, on the other hand, and despite losing, should.

Back