Grezda starting for Albania

Slack couple of minutes from him there. Gave it away cheaply on a few occasions. Looks like a player with more gears to go into than he’s currently playing in. Not sure if that’s just his style though.

I know he hasnt had much game time but he looks lazy tracking back =/ Something kent/candieas are not and it helps alot

He’s done ok.

The main thing tonight for him is match time. He’s still coming back from injury.

So, hopefully he gets another 20 or 30 mins second half.

Biggest problem he has is Kent and Candieas are in fantastic form and it is difficult to see them being left out but there are a lot of games coming up and squad depth will be very important

He has done well and looks very similar to other player Gerrard has signed, he is quick and athletic and links play very well but also works hard.

The encouraging thing for me is Albania look to play through him every time they get the ball, he is clearly their main man

Don’t want to be negative but he really doesn’t look great. Hope it’s because of the injury but not impressed at all. Reminds me of Penas first few games

Don’t want to be negative but he really doesn’t look great. Hope it’s because of the injury but not impressed at all. Reminds me of Penas first few games
How in anyway is he comparable to Pena? He is working his way back from injury, actually played relatively well in his short cameos for us and Albania and plays a completely different position and style to Pena.

Edit: I seem to remember a good few people writing off Ejaria and Kent after two games. This guy hasn't even played that much and is still being written off.

Looks tidy enough to me. Strong, fast, skillful and always wants the ball. He seems to be involved in a lot of their attacking play, which is what we need!

He's coming back to fitness, and, let's be honest he is only playing for Albania, not world beaters!

Once he's up to fitness I think he'll be a good player for us.

How in anyway is he comparable to Pena? He is working his way back from injury, actually played relatively well in his short cameos for us and Albania and plays a completely different position and style to Pena.
Looks like he’s towing a caravan

Remember when he's playing for us he'll see far more of the ball than he has tonight so far.

I'd say he's been neat and tidy without being spectacular tonight.

Pretty much exactly what you'd expect from a player who hasn't played a full 90 mins since May.

So most people think he’s done good tonight?nothing amazing but neat and tidy after a long lay off?

Remember when he's playing for us he'll see far more of the ball than he has tonight so far.

I'd say he's been neat and tidy without being spectacular tonight.

Pretty much exactly what you'd expect from a player who hasn't played a full 90 mins since May.

Thanks for helping others understand the position the guys in fitness wise MU.
A few bears totally unaware of where they should expect a player to be who hasn’t played 90 minutes since April. :mad:

Tonight is about fitness for Grezda.

Game time.

For what it’s worth I think he’s been ok without being really impressive tonight.

I can see that he likes to be direct, is comfortable taking a man on, doesn’t give the ball away cheaply, often looking to pass and move to make himself available.

It’s also clear he isn’t match fit or match sharp. I’ve seen enough to say he’s not a dud, but how good he turns out to be will be clearer after he’s fully fit and getting a run of games.

I’m not having that :D

Peña was an overweight alcoholic when he arrived, who could barely waddle from one side of the pitch to the other.

Grezda looks slim, athletic, quick but just lacking match sharpness. Ludicrous comparison

Back