Grezda starting for Albania

How do some people on here get through a fu cking day ,I mean how do they manage to process their day ,how does the few brain cells they have manage to get them through the day ,one almost meaningless game for Albania and we have all the little pep guardiolas out in force ,the football manager gang,the FIFA wannabes ,the tactical masters and the scouting experts .

Has it ever crossed your knowledge gap they we now have a scouting team ,yes that’s right ,an actual team headed up my Mark Allen ,in addition to this we have Steven Gerrard ,in addition to this we have two players who played in the Croatian league who have recommended him as well but see them fu ck the lot of them ,let’s just scrap all that and listen to what you say ,hands up we’re way out of our depth here .

Given that there was a thread on here about Grezda being spotted at Ross Hall last week, it was good to see him get 90 mins under his belt. I thought he looked strong, confident on the ball and his movement was good. He made some decent runs and found space well. He had a decent first half and was less involved in the second half when he undoubtedly tired.

He played 90 minutes.

He didn’t look particularly off the pace in his first full match in 6 months

He came through uninjured.

These seem to be the facts. It’s all nicely positive, as far as I can see.

Does he have a fair bit to go? Of course. Will he improve as he gets fitter, his sharpness comes back, he settles in to a new team in a new country? Undoubtedly. Then, and only then, can we judge how good he is.

Some of the negativity on FF is mad at times. Remember Souness signed a big bloke, a striker, who looked a busted flush in his first few months with us. English guy, Hateley was his name. Scored once in the first 9 league matches but went on to be pretty good. I’m not saying Grezda is the new Hateley, just that he deserves a chance and that we should have faith in our management team who have done pretty well so far with spotting decent players and getting the best out of them.
People always trot out the old Hateley story every time we have a player that does not start well for us.
On this occasion you definitely have a point, the big man was also coming back from a bad injury.

Good he got some game time, let's see how the boy does after half a dozen games for us and he's up to full fitness

Knew this thread would be a laugh when I saw it. The “Ejaria/Kent/Morelos is pish” brigade giving the new boy the treatment now.

Fecks sake take a day off, or at least go and watch a few more games of football and learn something about it first.
Absolute wankers to a man.

You really think they would learn their lesson, but nope. Just dribble, dribble, dribble. Bunch of joyless idiots.

It really turns the forum in to a bit of a joke. A lot of people I know wouldn't sign up because they have heard the way players are treated, it's hard to argue tbh.

It's best to put those sorts on ignore because you will often find the same sort of loonies derailing other threads on The Bearpit and The Lounge with their pent up anger.

How do some people on here get through a fu cking day ,I mean how do they manage to process their day ,how does the few brain cells they have manage to get them through the day ,one almost meaningless game for Albania and we have all the little pep guardiolas out in force ,the football manager gang,the FIFA wannabes ,the tactical masters and the scouting experts .

Has it ever crossed your knowledge gap they we now have a scouting team ,yes that’s right ,an actual team headed up my Mark Allen ,in addition to this we have Steven Gerrard ,in addition to this we have two players who played in the Croatian league who have recommended him as well but see them fu ck the lot of them ,let’s just scrap all that and listen to what you say ,hands up we’re way out of our depth here .

Some of them said he was "found out" before Man City won the league.:D

I hope FF writes him off.

As we’ve seen in the case of Ejaria, Katic, Kent and Flanagan, you can absolutely guarantee the the total opposite of those opinions will be true.

Keep the negativity coming.

I have watched Rangers for more than fifty years and during that time we have signed a lot of players that I didn't think would make it at Ibrox. Sometimes I was right, sometimes wrong, but either way every man who has ever pulled on the jersey has always had my support while wearing it.

I thought Hately was done when he arrived, I thought Gazza would be a disaster, wrong!

There are enough haters outside, we don't have to join them.

Back