Hugh Burns told to tone it down on rangers tv

I take your word for it, but it is illegal to show any Scottish Football match without the consent of the SPFL or SFA
And you are right, pubs are crucified by playing by the rules. But The Louden is too big and well known to use a VPN

Absolutely, I don't envy what you guys have to do.
I also think that, never mind Sky/BT, the club wouldn't be happy if a pub was showing Rangers matches live via RTV and a VPN.

I'm exclusively talking about home users like myself.
I can only get to Ibrox a couple of times a season, so me paying £17.25 directly to the club each month, along with Club 1872 and Rangers Lotto payments, makes me feel like I'm still part of the club and contributing.

Absolutely, I don't envy what you guys have to do.
I also think that, never mind Sky/BT, the club wouldn't be happy if a pub was showing Rangers matches live via RTV and a VPN.

I'm exclusively talking about home users like myself.
I can only get to Ibrox a couple of times a season, so me paying £17.25 directly to the club each month, along with Club 1872 and Rangers Lotto payments, makes me feel like I'm still part of the club and contributing.
I'm in the exact same boat. Hate that I can't get to Ibrox much but it's great knowing I'm contributing to the financial well being of the club noetheless

Back