Jeanette Findlay accuses Police Scotland of phone tapping.

I’m sure the cops have been doing this for years in England, it harks back to the days when fans used to have organised scraps

Police tapping my phone would find zilch, nada, nought, fecking nothing. I'd do my untowardness on a pay as you go bought for cash. I'm a criminal genius :D

Well played, calling your fellow Rangers fans morons. Then again, it’s easy to be a tough guy when you aren’t face to face with people and you are hiding behind a computer screen.
The News of the World case recently proved how easy it is to do.

Absolutely nothing about being tough. I'm not a "tough guy" at all. If I was face to face with anyone who genuinely thinks the police are tapping phones to see who might start a fight at a football match or have a smoke bomb on them then I'll quite happily explain to you why you aren't the brightest.

Slightly off topic this is what our spies are up to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempora

Tempora:
Code name for the computer GCHQ used for large scale fibre optic (telephone/internet) monitoring.
Think along the lines of ALEXA/SIRI responding to key phrases

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...il-records-for-years-Theresa-May-reveals.html

MI5 and GCHQ have been secretly scooping up the telephone and email records of the British public for almost 15 years, the Home Secretary has revealed for the first time.

The revelation came as Theresa May unveiled a raft of new snooping measures in the Investigatory Power Bill, which includes forcing communication companies in law to help spy agencies snoop on suspects.

Other proposals will see the collection of the public’s web browsing history for up to a year and judges signing off warrants for intrusive surveillance.

Absolutely nothing about being tough. I'm not a "tough guy" at all. If I was face to face with anyone who genuinely thinks the police are tapping phones to see who might start a fight at a football match or have a smoke bomb on them then I'll quite happily explain to you why you aren't the brightest.

I'm going to go out on a limb here.:D

You're a Plod Officer.

Of course you would:D

Do people actually know what it takes LEGALLY to intrusivly intercept either social or telecommunications? It has to be authorised by either the Chief Constable or a designated authority. It has to be supported by a watertight intelligence report which can be scrutinised at any time by the OSC. These authorisations are for high level criminal activity, not fat Paul the Tim and that rancid boot FFS.

This is her trying to stay relevant. What a lot of utter pish.

How's about, I don't believe you.:D

You're either Mr Plod or Mr Turnkey, tell me I'm wrong?

NS.

I don’t know about him but I was years ago, the procedure to get what she is alleging is indeed very difficult, you would not get it for what she is saying. However if her activities overlapped with football then it could be viewed, but discarded.
I think her problem is that someone within her inner circle (not sexual) is supplying information for money, she is trying to out the source.
Finlay is a recruiter for her cause, she’s well worthy of watching.

we should care, she is another who has managed to get herself a nice little career enabling her to spread her poison to young people at university in our city, also she has managed to avoid any real scrutiny or condemnation of her poisonous bigotry and support of terrorist organisations,
Just meaning I don't care for her she is a hater of all things Rangers and Britain she is only making herself more important than she actually is usual smeltic tactic blame everyone because they are the poor oppressed irish they love the thought of being oppressed by everyone it gives them a meaning to their bigoted lives

I don’t know about him but I was years ago, the procedure to get what she is alleging is indeed very difficult, you would not get it for what she is saying. However if her activities overlapped with football then it could be viewed, but discarded.
I think her problem is that someone within her inner circle (not sexual) is supplying information for money, she is trying to out the source.
Finlay is a recruiter for her cause, she’s well worthy of watching.

I totally agree mate.

A dangerous Provo loving boot, but I still wouldn't trust the hierarchy of PS as far as I could throw them.

NS.

Arrggghhhh yet another thread where I need to bite my lip and refrain from posting my strong suspicions about what I suspect is going on in the background. Not itk by any means, just a bear who has joined the dots between all the strange events surrounding our European adventure this year and watches as more and more revelations seem to fit.

All I'll say about this story is this. Despite the argument about whether the police could get authorisation to do this or not, I think it's irrelevant. The message here to PS is clear, back off or we'll use the press and our political pawns to cause you as much trouble and negativity as possible. The headline grabbing claim about covert surveillance ensures maximum publicity, the question is why? OBFA is history. So what have they got to hide? I think there are many with plenty and clearly the police do too.

Has someone tipped Findlay off on this?

Is it surprising that the police may be tapping the calls of groups who are overtly supporting terror in this country? Hopefully this is the police finally doing their job and acting on the Terrorism Act 2016.

It is pivotal to remember that Findlay will be calling this out not because of her concern for “football fans”, this is because it must be targeting her beloved Green Brigade.

There is something sinister about Findlay’s influence and high position in Glasgow’s premier educational institute. Her frequent appearances on a variety of media outlets is also quite troubling. For someone who is so openly sectarian, it is strange that she is so accepted in many quarters. Fingers crossed the police have her implicated and her “tolerance” of terrorism is finally silenced.

You just know she had been tipped off from inside. The Celtic fans and Gb are so politically motivated these days you just know that thy have been given this from inside.

Ross fae Emmerdale second left (so that's why he left)

skynews-police-scotland-scotland_4452183.jpg

Shouldn’t this elite team be wearing the balaclava on duty to hide their identity like the Mexican cartel cops :D

Bitch.
Couldn’t be bothered reading what she wrote but if someone more reputable covers the same topic then it could be worth a read.

Precisely the GB are committing orgamised crime and the Police have a duty to gather intelligence to stop it as well as detect offenders

She can %^*& right off
away yi go....you think any of them plastic paddies got anything to do with actual terrorism....they're blawhards......
see if that surveillance got anything to do with obf....then it's out of order big time

Mate we are not talking about normal football fans here - these fxxkers (green brigade) are involved in organised crime.

How's about, I don't believe you.:D

You're either Mr Plod or Mr Turnkey, tell me I'm wrong?

NS.

Haha very wrong. I do engineering, setting out on building sites, done that for the past 9 year. Just got a couple of close family members and a pal in the police. Who whenever I see paranoid nonsense on here getting spouted I like to run it by them to gauge how accurate or stupid it may be. Although to be fair I didn't really need confirmation that the polis are extremely unlikely to be tapping phones of a few potential bams that go to the football.

Last edited:
Haha very wrong. I do engineering, setting out on building sites, done that for the past 9 year. Just got a couple of close family members and a pal in the police. Who whenever I see paranoid nonsense on here getting spouted I like to run it by them to gauge how accurate or stupid it may be.

Fair enough.

I genuinely feel sorry for some individual officers having to work under mentally challenged bastards like Higgins, McNulty, Callaghan and the likes.

PS. A member of my mate's family is a turnkey at Govan.:D

NS.

If the police are tapping the mentally challengeds phones then why can't they stop the regular organised attacks by groups of them against Rangers supporters on match days?

I would. Honest to Laudrup I would. The paranoid folk on here are not understanding the level of authorisation required to tap a phone and that it would never be granted for anything football disorder related.

Look mate, I don’t particularly want to get into a slanging match on the board but telling random strangers they are morons doesn’t tend to end well. It’s not a strategy I would try too often to be honest.

Fair enough.

I genuinely feel sorry for some individual officers having to work under mentally challenged bastards like Higgins, McNulty, Callaghan and the likes.

PS. A member of my mate's family is a turnkey at Govan.:D

NS.

The ones I know do all agree that football in general is "over policed" if you like, however, the suggestion that polis don't investigate crimes commited by Celtic fans and only focus on ones by Rangers fans is nonsense.

Turnkey at Govan must be a great laugh:)

Look mate, I don’t particularly want to get into a slanging match on the board but telling random strangers they are morons doesn’t tend to end well. It’s not a strategy I would try too often to be honest.

Fair do's. Anyone suggesting that polis are tapping football fans phones I'd explain to them why it is ridiculously unlikely. It's just not like on the TV

She has absolutely no idea the process that would have to be put in place for a phone to be tapped or emails intercepted. Or the fact that such things would never in a million f*ckin' years ever be authorised for anything to do with bams at a football match. Utter clown of a woman.

Honestly, if anyone on here thinks police Scotland are tapping Rangers fans phones then I can guarantee you you are a moron.

First paragraph, from a legal point of view, is 100% accurate. There is absolutely no way that has been authorised for something at this level.

The ones I know do all agree that football in general is "over policed" if you like, however, the suggestion that polis don't investigate crimes commited by Celtic fans and only focus on ones by Rangers fans is nonsense.

Turnkey at Govan must be a great laugh:)

The turnkey I know at Govan says it's full of bitter mentally challenged bastards, and yes he says it can be a laugh, dealing with majority mentally challenged scum, plus superiors majority mentally challenged scum.
Must be a great laugh right enough.:)

NS.

I’ve had very few dealings with police in the traditional sense, thankfully - the dealings I’ve had had been mainly awful at football but otherwise mainly decent/fair.

I’m friends with more cops than I can count and have a few in my family in the police as well, covering all different ranks.

My lodge is full of them and I’ve played 5s with a crowd of them on numerous occasions.

This line that they’re all poets etc is absolutely inaccurate. From my experience, it’s pretty much the other way.

On matchdays, when you walk by that police office in Govan with the terrorist barriers, you literally see hundreds of bears walking in with their scarfs on who must be police officers I assume.

The turnkey I know at Govan says it's full of bitter mentally challenged bastards, and yes he says it can be a laugh, dealing with majority mentally challenged scum, plus superiors majority mentally challenged scum.
Must be a great laugh right enough.:)

NS.

Folk I know are Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway, full a bears:)

I care if it’s also potentially happening to Rangers fans. IF it’s happened to them, you can be guaranteed it has happened to some of our fans.

You can bet your bottom dollar they are monitoring our fans MORE than theirs.

I’ve had very few dealings with police in the traditional sense, thankfully - the dealings I’ve had had been mainly awful at football but otherwise mainly decent/fair.

I’m friends with more cops than I can count and have a few in my family in the police as well, covering all different ranks.

My lodge is full of them and I’ve played 5s with a crowd of them on numerous occasions.

This line that they’re all poets etc is absolutely inaccurate. From my experience, it’s pretty much the other way.

On matchdays, when you walk by that police office in Govan with the terrorist barriers, you literally see hundreds of bears walking in with their scarfs on who must be police officers I assume.

Wrong.

Full of bitter mentally challenged bastards..

The Bears you see with scarfs on are citizens parking in their visitors car park.

Looks are deceiving.:D

NS.

Fair do's. Anyone suggesting that polis are tapping football fans phones I'd explain to them why it is ridiculously unlikely. It's just not like on the TV

This lot ain't just football fans though are they?

They are Republican b@stards with the same hatred as their pals, which led to my country being blown to bits, indiscriminately killing men,women and children.

We stop watching and listening to this mob at our peril imo. They must be watched.

Wrong.

Full of bitter mentally challenged bastards..

The Bears you see with scarfs on are citizens parking in their visitors car park.

Looks are deceiving.:D

NS.

You are taking this all from a guy who feeds and looks after the folk in custody, and I don’t mean that to be disrespectful. I’m taking my information from dozens of mates and family who are cops from community officers to senior officers.

Many of them can’t stand the police as an organisation but they tell me it’s mainly Rangers. And that would make sense considering the demographic of the population.

Re the car park, it isn’t visitors because they are walking into the internal car park where you couldn’t park unless you worked for or are in the police.

Latest posts

Back