Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I've been on Follow Follow for a couple of months now and love it for many reasons. During that time I have heard quite a few names for the midden on Kerryfail Street. These are the ones I remember:

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Theatre of Screams / Secrets / Shame
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Knew Camp / The Big Jock Knew Camp / The Big Jock Epstein Knew Camp
The Brendabau
Breeze block boulevard

I've been on Follow Follow for a couple of months now and love it for many reasons. During that time I have heard quite a few names for the midden on Kerryfail Street. These are the ones I remember:

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Theatre of Screams / Secrets / Shame
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Knew Camp / The Big Jock Knew Camp / The Big Jock Epstein Knew Camp
The Brendabau
The Glitterdome

Someone could decapitate one of our players and you'd still have some moonhowlers raging.
You can literally perform WWE wrestling moves on us and if the ref rightly awards a pen its "controversial".

The defender has gone full Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and dropped the people's elbow onn Souttar and its "controversial" a foul has been awarded?

"Finally, The Rock, has come back to the West End of Glasgow".

Just mental

One I'll always remember is Dec 73 (1st year) and Slade are riding high with Merry Christmas.

Guys in the class - Do you like Slade?
Me - No, they are p1sh
Guys in the class - So who the fcuk do you like?
Me - The Beatles.
Guys in the class - Slade are better than the Beatles.

Overall, I don't do peer pressure.
They were right though...;)

This guy must have missed their game against Hibs, where a clash of heads was awarded as a penalty to celtic.

I genuinely find it astounding that they think refs are giving us decisions, I mean, I don't think I have ever seen 5 or 6 drop balls (one after the ball goes out for a Rangers throw) awarded in one game, let alone all awarded to the same team.

Back