Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This guy must have missed their game against Hibs, where a clash of heads was awarded as a penalty to celtic.

I genuinely find it astounding that they think refs are giving us decisions, I mean, I don't think I have ever seen 5 or 6 drop balls (one after the ball goes out for a Rangers throw) awarded in one game, let alone all awarded to the same team.
Thirty seconds in. Funny enough, the first thing I thought of before coming on this thread for a laugh.

A Bheggar I work with said before shift today "another penalty to Rangers %^*& sake". I replied yeh but even Tav thought it wasn't one so missed it but we still won 3-1. His face was a picture as I just walked off. Daft bastard can't even get his facts right about how the goals were scored.

Thirty seconds in. Funny enough, the first thing I thought of before coming on this thread for a laugh.

One of the most bizarre decisions I can recall.
I mean, the Hibs guy wasn’t even looking at the Celtic player so how could it be a foul?
Seriously though, McLean was the ref, who hates them, is part of the conspiracy against Celtic, but gives them the decision?
Then, there’s the VAR, also part of the conspiracy, but gives them the decision?
Back to McLean, part of the refereeing conspiracy against them, refuses to caution a Celtic player for a very cautionable foul up at Aberdeen, which would have meant the Celtic player being sent off.
This while Aberdeen were 1-0 ahead!
What happened to the conspiracy there?

Mental how they don't know when Tav signed for us, they have stats on tap with all their bloggers and subscriptions FFS.

All goals scored in professional competition count to a career total by the way, not that he scored any in Scottish League 2 or 1, but the normal people knew that already.

I'm not on Twitter anymore, please someone who is, reply to this lizard and ask if he can campaign for someone, an independent expert from outside of Scotland, to look into the CSA scandal that is currently being glossed over due to the leanings of those in positions of responsibility, not excluding the First Minister.

One of the most bizarre decisions I can recall.
I mean, the Hibs guy wasn’t even looking at the Celtic player so how could it be a foul?
Seriously though, McLean was the ref, who hates them, is part of the conspiracy against Celtic, but gives them the decision?
Then, there’s the VAR, also part of the conspiracy, but gives them the decision?
Back to McLean, part of the refereeing conspiracy against them, refuses to caution a Celtic player for a very cautionable foul up at Aberdeen, which would have meant the Celtic player being sent off.
This while Aberdeen were 1-0 ahead!
What happened to the conspiracy there?
Their penalty when Furuhashi moved towards the Hearts player and fell on him earlier this season must take the biscuit ....even that prick Sutton couldn't believe the decision.

Our defence is so poor that we have the best record in the league. Odd that.
The way we play means we are more open to certain types of goals than others.

We play on the front foot, commit men forward and dominate the ball and territory.

So most the few goals we concede come from fast turnovers and or long punts down the middle. Situations where our defence are either left one v one or short of numbers.

Yes, we need to defend these situations better. But the numbers show our defence isn't terrible. It's objectively the best in the league. And more open to a certain type of goal than any other type due to the way we play. The fact we concede most goals a certain way is wrongly morphed into we have a shit defence.

It's like a team who plays with very narrow full backs will likely be more vulnerable to teams playing down the flanks in those channels.

Every style and formation has its strengths and weaknesses.

I repeat, we need to be better at those situations. But that's not the same as the defence being generally shit.

Last edited:
It's also the most solid evidence that a decision was correct if they're staying the opposite.
Scottish football doesn't care about rules.

A penalty awarded to Rangers is wrong and controversial irrespective of how it came about.

Scottish football, media, fans, other clubs do not want Rangers awarded any penalty ever. That's their goal.

We have had a similar number of pens to them this year with the two teams on similar points and domination of games. And they have not yet conceded a pen still? Or maybe 1 is it?

Yet nobody talks about their pens.

It has nothing to do with the correct decisions being made.

So much nonsense.
So many lies.
So much stupidity.
Just another day, par for the course, at KDS!
I mean, Tavernier didn’t play in the third or second division.
Do goals scored in lower divisions, maybe like in Japan or Sweden even, not count?
Referees making it easier for us just because we have a player who is particularly good at taking a free kick!

Back