Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Aside from their ludicrous lies about Tavs record, they seem to forget the guy he's pushed into second scored 77 penalties, probably most or a sizable portion in the English Championship.

It's almost certain most of the top scoring defenders will have a good amount of penalties and/or free kicks in their numbers.

Having said all that I wonder who is top defender not including pens or free kicks? Probably won't be a very high total but I bet Tav is still top 10.

The way we play means we are more open to certain types of goals than others.

We play on the front foot, commit men forward and dominate the ball and territory.

So most the few goals we concede come from fast turnovers and or long punts down the middle. Situations were our defence are either left one v one or short of numbers.

Yes, we need to defend these situations better. But the numbers show our defence isn't terrible. It's objectively the best in the league. And more open to a certain type of goal than any other due to the way we play. The fact we concede most goals a certain way is wrongly morphed into we have a shit defence.

It's like a team who plays with very narrow full backs will likely be more vulnerable to teams playing down the flanks in those channels.

Every style and formation has its strengths and weaknesses.

I repeat, we need to be better at those situations. But that's not the same as the defence being generally shit.
Exactly solution to that is we need at least one CB that’s rapid

Exactly solution to that is we need at least one CB that’s rapid
Leon Balogun

Very unfortunate with timing of his face injury, need for a mask and Souttar, largely, playing well in that spell

Understand why the gaffer hasn't messed with a winning backline during a spell of tough / key games. Real bad timing and bad luck for Leon. As I think he is in our best defence. But I wouldn't have thrown him info many of the recent games to see can he play with a mask and perhaps short of match sharpness.

Gaffer kind of has to go with Souttar and Goldson until a bigger reason not to

Who decides these big calls for the “independent expert?” To review? It’s funny how all this stuff raises itself when we start to get our act together again. There’s only one club in Scotland that gets treated differently by refs! I’m sure if we had some loser fan hand picking decisions we’d find a “pattern of assistance” in Celtic’s favour, always has to be a conspiracy, they can never be getting beat as they’ve not been good enough! The last 3 league games we’ve played them we’ve had perfectly good decisions go against us, 2 goals and a player punch the ball out the park yet it was apparently not “clear & obvious” come Sunday we will need to beat them and the ref due to the pattern of assistance they’re getting!

Edit: also the picture he has used there of Goldson handball in our box when he was protecting his face where the rules state a player protecting his face when the ball would otherwise hit his face is not a penalty as it’s a natural reaction just shows the “pattern of assistance” incidents compiled does not consider the rules of the game. Another moonhowler where rules are disregarded to suit their agenda!

Last edited:
Leon Balogun

Very unfortunate with timing of his face injury, need for a mask and Souttar, largely, playing well in that spell

Understand why the gaffer hasn't messed with a winning backline during a spell of tough / key games. Real bad timing and bad luck for Leon. As I think he is in our best defence. But I wouldn't have thrown him info many of the recent games to see can he play with a mask and perhaps short of match sharpness.

Gaffer kind of has to go with Souttar and Goldson until a bigger reason not to
Yeah a young Balogun type Sterling would probably be ideal but I think he’s more influential further up the park

Who decides these big calls for the “independent expert?” To review? It’s funny how all this stuff raises itself when we start to get our act together again. There’s only one club in Scotland that gets treated differently by refs! I’m sure if we had some loser fan hand picking decisions we’d find a “pattern of assistance” in Celtic’s favour, always has to be a conspiracy, they can never be getting beat as they’ve not been good enough! The last 3 league games we’ve played them we’ve had perfectly good decisions go against us, 2 goals and a player punch the ball out the park yet it was apparently not “clear & obvious” come Sunday we will need to beat them and the ref due to the pattern of assistance they’re getting!

Edit: also the picture he has used there of Goldson handball in our box when he was protecting his face where the rules state a player protecting his face when the ball would otherwise hit his face is not a penalty as it’s a natural reaction just shows the “pattern of assistance” incidents compiled does not consider the rules of the game. Another moonhowler where rules are disregarded to suit their agenda!
They never consider the rules of the game when getting upset about decisions that "benefit" Rangers.

There ie absolutely no doubt that if all major decisions in Scottish football were corrected this season and results and points tallies amended accordingly, Rangers would have a few more points, Celtic would have much, much less points and every team who have been mugged off by Celtic would have a couple more points.

Every team in Scotland would likely be on a higher points total, except Celtic.

Similar to what's happened with VAR. They've still gained a few wrong decisions. But they've lost out on a tonne of wrong decisions in their favour that they used to benefit from.

They never consider the rules of the game when getting upset about decisions that "benefit" Rangers.

There ie absolutely no doubt that if all major decisions in Scottish football were corrected this season and results and points tallies amended accordingly, Rangers would have a few more points, Celtic would have much, much less points and every team who have been mugged off by Celtic would have a couple more points.

Every team in Scotland would likely be on a higher points total, except Celtic.

Similar to what's happened with VAR. They've still gained a few wrong decisions. But they've lost out on a tonne of wrong decisions in their favour that they used to benefit from.
Their wee man syndrome just pisses me off! After us being well and truly fucked over in 2012 it did take them long to revert to type with their paranoia, always cheated shite! You’re totally right, they can’t handle what’s going on here, while VAR makes some bizarre decisions like on Wright’s goal yesterday it also allows to apply rules of the game when they get it correct such as that Goldson picture!

I see none of them have picked up the fact that they play today at 12. Which is really 11. The powers that be knew this would result in an hours less sleep for them. Not a coincidence btw. I know a guy at SKY that picks the games and this is one they always look to screw the sum with. Keep it schtum though troops...

Aside from their ludicrous lies about Tavs record, they seem to forget the guy he's pushed into second scored 77 penalties, probably most or a sizable portion in the English Championship.

It's almost certain most of the top scoring defenders will have a good amount of penalties and/or free kicks in their numbers.

Having said all that I wonder who is top defender not including pens or free kicks? Probably won't be a very high total but I bet Tav is still top 10.
Not that he was a defender ,the bheggars counted Larssons penalties when he held the SPL record prior to Kris Boyd ? Now they're saying penalties don't / shouldn't count ?, typical tim mindset.

I see none of them have picked up the fact that they play today at 12. Which is really 11. The powers that be knew this would result in an hours less sleep for them. Not a coincidence btw. I know a guy at SKY that picks the games and this is one they always look to screw the sum with. Keep it schtum though troops...
Don't get them started that the clocks going forward is a deliberate act to fcuk them about.

Can we extend the category to include Scottish Nationalists laughably making up pish?

BTW Wembley in 1975 was my first away trip watching Scotland. A right red neck we got, too with Stewart Kennedy, having had a great season for us, starting the "Scottish Goalies" trope.

Bravo for the use of fucking spangle, a withering retort not used nearly enough.

Scottish football doesn't care about rules.

A penalty awarded to Rangers is wrong and controversial irrespective of how it came about.

Scottish football, media, fans, other clubs do not want Rangers awarded any penalty ever. That's their goal.

We have had a similar number of pens to them this year with the two teams on similar points and domination of games. And they have not yet conceded a pen still? Or maybe 1 is it?

Yet nobody talks about their pens.

It has nothing to do with the correct decisions being made.
And the fact the vast majority of our penalties come as a result of VAR intervention. Can you imagine the points difference if there was no. With VAR the places to hide are severely reduced.

You look at Sterling's penalty against St Johnstone. Outright corruption and no one can argue otherwise. Even attempting to do just makes anyone look stupid imo.

The absolute fear on the referees face at having to give the most blatant of penalty you’ll ever see. No VAR there's no penalty there.

These aren't mistakes.

You can find patterns everywhere if you’re wanting them to be there even if in reality they are not! So a question on this. What exactly are they trying to prove with this? That every ref gives us favourable decisions over/more than other sides? If so that’s a pretty big conspiracy that every ref and the SFA has to have agreed in some capacity, if that is the case where is the evidence of such an agreement? Creating graphs and statistics in areas that suit an agenda is not credible, especially when you ignore the rules of the game to suite your agenda. This individual is only exposing themselves to be a useful idiot.

In things that didn't happen edition 7819019191

Even if you believe a ref had that mindset, as if they'd voice it in a game.

Some of their ex players are diseased as their fans.
Stubbs , he's as much a liar as Didier Agate , Dion Dublin , Paul Elliot , Sad fact is they never get challenged for their lies.even their Managers /CEO's are allowed to spew their hate , O'neill Lennon , and the current balloon . Then we have .John Reid Mick Nicholson ( AGM Speech ) and many others , and not to forget , arguably the biggest liar of the lot Mr. Seperate Entity himself , Lawwell.

Last edited:
3-1 Livi the day
The most likely scoreline is of course an away win

But a positive result for the home side would be far from a shock for me

Something like 70-80% of Celtic's 2024 games have either resulted in dropped points, injury time winners or just generally a hard day at the office where they came through in the end but not without a scare

Only against Buckie Thistle, Dundee at home and St Johnstone have they been comfortable

Every other game in 2024 has been nervy, squeaky bum time

As soon as we got our penalty, I immediately thought of Fat Fůck Forrest, grabbing his laptop and starts typing furiously . I expeced at least 3 stories about us.
Regarding the penalty, that incident happens anywhere on the pitch, a free kick is awarded and nobody mentions it.

There is absolutely no reason not to include free kicks.

Back