"Kids don't get tickets for celtc came in Broomloan rear"

A lot of issues need to be ironed out it would seem including briefing the staff who are actually selling the tickets . Quite poor all round. Best get sorted ASAP .
The staff could have all been briefed yesterday before we released the statement as surely they knew they’d have a lot of calls about it today

Late 40's, dirty blond hair. If so his attitude stinks and couldn't be more offhand if he tried.
No not the one mate. Decided not to give an actual description it may be that he is just a grumpy guy and not necessarily a bad or clueless one.

As it stands the ticket centre are correct. Final decision still to be made and will update when I hear the decision.
Surely everyone’s who’s bought a season ticket gets the option of a ticket and let’s be honest if a kid gets charged an adults price it’s shocking

I expect the same.

This that have signed up for the 2 of games as part of their STs will receive an email telling them their smart cards have been activated for these games.

The kids can buy their tickets however it will be an adult price. Choice is the ST holders of they want to take up the offer.

Easy peasy.
Got a reply from TO saying this wont be case. Shameful. Think you and Papasmurf should be on to this ......im happy to pay adult price for my weans ticket

I assumed they would just re-price the Season Tickets in the Broomloan to exactly the same as the Copland? That would seem the logical thing to do.
That's what I thought too, probably the easiest way to do it but would mean contacting those who have already renewed and ask if they want to pay the difference?

Competency is essential but it helps in certain roles (my own being one of them) but there are far more Rangers Supporters who work at the club than the online support realise
If you have any input and are in dialogue mate then surely if the option is there for kids tickets to be purchased as add on's then no one loses out and it's the definition of a no brainer.

Hope there is some sort of a public sale for this game, so bears that can’t manage a season ticket can still get the chance to go
I don't think it will be a public sale as such to avoid beasts trying to buy one.

Surely everyone’s who’s bought a season ticket gets the option of a ticket and let’s be honest if a kid gets charged an adults price it’s shocking
Disagree mate....
The club shouldn't be taking a financial hit after requests from the fans to remove the filth into the corner... £100 on to a child's ticket and normal price if they choose to go without the mentally challenged game

I assumed they would just re-price the Season Tickets in the Broomloan to exactly the same as the Copland? That would seem the logical thing to do.
That was my assumption also mate. Thought it was pretty obvious really.

Disagree mate....
The club shouldn't be taking a financial hit after requests from the fans to remove the filth into the corner... £100 on to a child's ticket and normal price if they choose to go without the mentally challenged game
Kids in the Broomloan should be getting charged the same as kids in the Copland

The guy in the ticket office is most likely a relic of the Martin Bain recruitment policy - in other words a mentally challenged.

It seems no one really knows. Some people will have renewed already in the belief they wouldn't have celtc tickets before the change in allocation they should now be given the option to purchase tickets.
Any new season tickets that become available in Broomloan should be priced the same as Copland and naturally also includes all matches. Next season there should be no issue simply make kids tickets the same as Copland with no strings attached.

If you have any input and are in dialogue mate then surely if the option is there for kids tickets to be purchased as add on's then no one loses out and it's the definition of a no brainer.

I will certainly discuss - multiple factors to be considered by the club including contractual obligations. But will update when I hear for sure.

Typical timing on the release I’m barely in the office today as I am flying for a supporters function and then next week we have NARSA so a very busy time but can’t complain

I paid a extra £80 to include 2 Celtic games I except that will be the same for everyone including kids in the rear and those that don’t want to pay that seats will get used by RSCs.
Seems fair to me

If you buy a child Season Ticket other than for the Family Stand what is charge and does it include the derby game? If it does then they can't discriminate against the children in the Family Stand and not allow them the derby game surely? every child wherever they sit must be treated them the same imo.

I paid a extra £80 to include 2 Celtic games I except that will be the same for everyone including kids in the rear and those that don’t want to pay that seats will get used by RSCs.
Seems fair to me

Yeah the only way to do it is make the season tickets the same price as the Coplabd, there's no difference in the 2 stands, some folk might not take the option but I think it'd be very few.

If you buy a child Season Ticket other than for the Family Stand what is charge and does it include the derby game? If it does then they can't discriminate against the children in the Family Stand and not allow them the derby game surely? every child wherever they sit must be treated them the same imo.

My son's Copland rear ST is £126, all home league games, from earlier in the post a kids ticket in the Broomloan is £58 without the games against them, £68 difference so £34 a game, although as the SLO says you don't get kids tickets for old firm games (outwith ordinary season tickets), my son was allocated a ticket for the piggery last season at £49.

I don't think they will, however the price difference is circa £90 I think, so perhaps not everyone will take the option.

My son's Copland rear ST is £126, all home league games, from earlier in the post a kids ticket in the Broomloan is £58 without the games against them, £68 difference so £34 a game, although as the SLO says you don't get kids tickets for old firm games (outwith ordinary season tickets), my son was allocated a ticket for the piggery last season at £49.
It would be a liberty to ask child season ticket holders to pay adult prices their season tickets should be upped to £126 same as Copland their loyalty should be rewarded and not ripped off

Agree 100%, it should make pricing easier for the ticket office going forward too, no fannying about with ballots either, all ST's include all league games.
There is no issue now all Broomloan season tickets same price as Copland everyone is happy yesterday was a great day I hope they don’t spoil it a little

It would be a liberty to ask child season ticket holders to pay adult prices their season tickets should be upped to £126 same as Copland their loyalty should be rewarded and not ripped off

It doesn't work out that much different anyway, I thought the difference was £90, but looks like its about £68, or £34 for each match, so the club lose out on a potential £15 per child ticket, but gain from having guaranteed ticket sales up front, and the revenue from catering etc.

I don't think they will, however the price difference is circa £90 I think, so perhaps not everyone will take the option.

Yes i think the club will ultimately offer the derby game to children in the family stand at the increased price for that game, some wont want them or can't afford them. But whatever the Family Stand will sell out for that game.

Edit.

Reading whAt other bears are being charged for their children in other stands, then i don't think the club could nor should charge the full adults price increase for a child for the derby game.

Last edited:
It doesn't work out that much different anyway, I thought the difference was £90, but looks like its about £68, or £34 for each match, so the club lose out on a potential £15 per child ticket, but gain from having guaranteed ticket sales up front, and the revenue from catering etc.
It should be the same price yesterday was outstanding i would feel a little annoyed if the club spoiled it a little by charging kids more or not giving them tickets at all

Was arguing with a tim in work he says rangers will lose money by them not being at Ibrox i said how do you work that out we will still sell the tckts and we can sell ST at an increased price for broomloan to include celtic games .or am i missing something

The season tickets have already been sold on the basis that they don't include Celtic games.

Was in the ticket office there asking to change priority choices for a seat move. Was planning to do this anyway but after yesterdays events I said would take Broomloan Rear. Currently got one myself I main stand and want to add my son on so just at the stage of wanting to make sure it's secured.
Said to the guy would now put in Broomloan Rear and he told me "Ah but kids don't get tickets for the celtc game in the Broomloan Rear" said to him surely if that's the case it will now change after yesterdays announcement "No they don't get the celtc game"
Is there any reason for this or is the guy totally wrong. I would add I hoped it wasn't this particular guy as I've always found him a bit abrupt in the past.

*Should say game in title
Ironic the Broomloan is the “family stand”!

Hope the club can resolve this issue for kids as its starting to take the shine off yesterdays fantastic news.
Kids are the future lifeblood of the club lets not have them having anything than a positive feeling about the club.

Give the club the chance to sort this Bears.

Instructions couldn't be passed before the decision was made.

The TO would have leaked like seive to the media.

Let's just keep calm. The timposters will be on soon enough crying foul FFS.

Stay calm Bears. A win is still a win.
Keep going with reasoned posts like this and I might even join in with your Stevie G song!

It should be the same price yesterday was outstanding i would feel a little annoyed if the club spoiled it a little by charging kids more or not giving them tickets at all

Your missing the point kids ST in Copland is £126, Broamloan Family Stand kid is £58.
If they want Celtc games the cost will be same as kids in Copland.
However they have the added comforts of the things the club arrange for the Family Stand.
The Club are only being fair to all kids. If parents don’t want to pay the extra then the tickets will go on sale.

It's simple for me.

Kids should have the option of their own seat against Celtic. If the club are that desperate not to lose the money then tell the parent they're adding £100 onto their ST price if they want both Celtic games.

If they don't then the ST price stays the same and Rangers sell the seat for the OF games at full value.

It's not rocket science.
I'm currently £110 for a kids kids ticket in WE which includes both OF games.

An extra £100 is ridiculously excessive.

It was announced yesterday. People are Raging about something else now. Makes you wonder why they bother their arses.

It was announced yesterday. People are Raging about something else now. Makes you wonder why they bother their arses.
You're misconstruing the point completely there. No one is "raging". Jumping in with posts like that doesn't help.

He won’t have a clue about the changes

If they knew that they were going to alter the policy for that mob's allocation they should have ensured that the ticket office staff were consulted beforehand about the likely problems so that they would know how to handle the situation raised by the op. The guy in our ticket office may well have been giving out correct information but if he was, he should also have been able to explain the reasons behind it.

What are the prices for adult and kids ST's in the Broomloan rear?

Copland rear is £467 adult, £126 juvenile, surely the Broomloan should now just follow suit?

BR is £415 including game vs them, kids ticket is £58 with no option for the game vs them at present.

It is cracking value for a kids ST.

Late 40's, dirty blond hair. If so his attitude stinks and couldn't be more offhand if he tried.

Guy who I was thinking of. I’ve had great service off a few but I just don’t get how people can be that miserable and unhelpful when serving presumably their own people?

I’d love the chance to swap jobs for a week then they would have a reason to be like that.

Eddie Wong is the top man though.

The scum games are a huge source of income. I'm happy for kids to have the games included as long as the parents are happy to pay full adult prices for both games

Back