"Kids don't get tickets for celtc came in Broomloan rear"

Yeah I heard the rumours and did the survey like everyone else but I haven't seen an official statement. Great news if true and should have been years ago.

I'm sure the Ticket office were as surprised as everyone else with the decision to throw the Dhims out the Broomloan. Especially as it came after season tickets went on sale.

I suspect that for this year - and hopefully for this year only - the line will be 'no juvenile tickets for the Broomloan you have to pay £49 a pop'. Next year, however, prices should be on a parity with the Copland.

I know that's far from ideal and it could probably be easily be 'fixed' - but it's what I think will happen for this season.

Right I'm going to post what I did yesterday and see if I get a reply that makes sense. I bought myself and my nephew's ticket in the govan west corner. His was £126 I clouding old firm games. I purchased my other nephew's ticket in the broomloan front at £68. I called and changed the ticket and rangers took £126 from me. So what have I paid £126 for ?? I also at the time asked for a seat change for him. 2 weeks ago I have noticed they have sent me 2 different seats for mine?? What is going on here??

Right I'm going to post what I did yesterday and see if I get a reply that makes sense. I bought myself and my nephew's ticket in the govan west corner. His was £126 I clouding old firm games. I purchased my other nephew's ticket in the broomloan front at £68. I called and changed the ticket and rangers took £126 from me. So what have I paid £126 for ?? I also at the time asked for a seat change for him. 2 weeks ago I have noticed they have sent me 2 different seats for mine?? What is going on here??
Get in touch with the ticket office, they will know better than anyone on here I would have thought.

You are now the proud owner of 7 season tickets. Congratulations.

Na in all honesty I have no idea. Best getting someone in the Glasgow ticket office to assist you there.

I think you would be better asking the ticket office mate

You are now the proud owner of 7 season tickets. Congratulations.

Na in all honesty I have no idea. Best getting someone in the Glasgow ticket office to assist you there.

Right hope this clears up a bit of mess here. Just received an email from ticket office. £126 season tickets in broomloan front include Celtic games.

Makes sense mate yeah.

I bought a new ticket in BF1 and all games obv included.

Only debate seems to be if kids in BR will get offered chance to buy tickets for old firm games. And hopefully next season that is rectified to give parity with Copland prices.

Im in bf1 i added old firm games to me and my lads tickets he is now 17 though.
I renewed by phone last year
This year online but still had to phone to add these games .
It was £173 extra
£89 for me
£84 for him
We were n br3 for years and just never got the old firm games.

Hopefully now everyone will get the chance

Back