"Kids don't get tickets for celtc came in Broomloan rear"

I asked TO if there was chance of kids getting scum games and got reply within 15 mins say no replied asking why and 2 hours later still no respomse...think they werent ready for the demand

Your missing the point kids ST in Copland is £126, Broamloan Family Stand kid is £58.
If they want Celtc games the cost will be same as kids in Copland.
However they have the added comforts of the things the club arrange for the Family Stand.
The Club are only being fair to all kids. If parents don’t want to pay the extra then the tickets will go on sale.
I said they should be the same price

I asked TO if there was chance of kids getting scum games and got reply within 15 mins say no replied asking why and 2 hours later still no respomse...think they werent ready for the demand

I would have assumed you’d get first refusal although probably at an adult price.

I’ve sent an email as well, not really bothered though, just glad a mhank won’t be sitting in my seat. :D

I would have assumed you’d get first refusal although probably at an adult price.

I’ve sent an email as well, not really bothered though, just glad a mhank won’t be sitting in my seat. :D
There is always that bonus but my 10 year old has been jumping about a loony at the thought of going to these games...hope it works out

Are kids not reduculously cheap in broomie rear? If they are then it makes sense. They need to offset the filth fans income or it just isn’t worth it.

Are kids not reduculously cheap in broomie rear? If they are then it makes sense. They need to offset the filth fans income or it just isn’t worth it.

They just need to charge the same as a kids ticket in the Copland rear (£126) if they don’t want the thims game they pay the £58 and the ticket is sold for the derby games.

It would appear the club are taking quite a bit be removing the filth.... suppose the Orange top will more than compensate

It would be a liberty to ask child season ticket holders to pay adult prices their season tickets should be upped to £126 same as Copland their loyalty should be rewarded and not ripped off

100% agree. £68 difference for both games. SLO should hopefully be onto this. The youngsters are our future and should be encouraged to attend all games where possible.

I currently sit in BR4 with my son. Emailed yesterday regards upgrading his ticket to include celtic games. This was the reply

At present the details available to me suggest that Broomloan Rear tickets for Concessions & Juveniles cannot be amended to include the Celtic home fixture for the forthcoming season, so cannot be charged to "upgrade".
A ticket offer may be made to supporters for this fixture closer to the fixture date, however I have no further information on that at this time.
Again hopefully Mr Marshall will be onto this.

100% agree. £68 difference for both games. SLO should hopefully be onto this. The youngsters are our future and should be encouraged to attend all games where possible.

I currently sit in BR4 with my son. Emailed yesterday regards upgrading his ticket to include celtic games. This was the reply

At present the details available to me suggest that Broomloan Rear tickets for Concessions & Juveniles cannot be amended to include the Celtic home fixture for the forthcoming season, so cannot be charged to "upgrade".
A ticket offer may be made to supporters for this fixture closer to the fixture date, however I have no further information on that at this time.

Hope so, seems entirely unfair on the kids. I sit in BR3 and was on waiting list for a move, now a move isn't necessary but by all accounts wee man still can't get a ticket...this shouldn't even be an issue, make the prices the same as the Copland, not many people would not take that up

Every season ticket holder in the Broomloan should get their season ticket upgraded to a full season ticket same price as the Copland

Guy who I was thinking of. I’ve had great service off a few but I just don’t get how people can be that miserable and unhelpful when serving presumably their own people?

I’d love the chance to swap jobs for a week then they would have a reason to be like that.

Eddie Wong is the top man though.
Linda, Marion, big Gordon. Eddie and a few others whose names I don't know are all brand new.

TO says differently. BR kids and consessions cant get them but new ST in BF can get them....seems strange to me
The new tickets will be priced differently from the ones already sold. There will be an option to upgrade the ones sold already later, its the only thing that makes sense.

Last edited:
Hope so, seems entirely unfair on the kids. I sit in BR3 and was on waiting list for a move, now a move isn't necessary but by all accounts wee man still can't get a ticket...this shouldn't even be an issue, make the prices the same as the Copland, not many people would not take that up
I put us both on the waiting list for a move also so that the wee man could go to the celtic games. After yesterdays statement there really should be no need to move. As you say make the kids price the same as the copland/broomloan front price. We pay the difference as we've renewed. Simple

Elephant in the room time. Both clubs trotted out the old excuses for the 50 quid ticket. Stadium damage and extra police and stewards. This is no longer the case as 900 is a pretty insignificant number.

Over to you Rangers and Celtic. 50 quid for a Scottish league game is phuckin ripping the pish.

It's our bread and butter.
It's a decent income for the club.
They could sell out the game at 70 or 80.

Real Madrid and Barcelona charge a couple of hundred for el Clásico.
And they don't need the money like we do.

Before the first reply misses the point and tells me you can't compare the 2 matches. Well you can.

1.I've seen clásicos a hell of a lot poorer in excitement than the 2-3 game a few months back as bad as the final whistle was.

2 if I, and I expect a right good number on here, were asked if they wanted to go to the league decider on the same day in the Bernabeau or at Ibrox. I and many on this thread would choose to go to Ibrox over the other. Even if tickets and travel were free or same price.

Rangers don't charge the full amount possible as it is. And that in business is rare.
Especially when we are asking and the directors are responding by putting their own savings in.

It's simple for me.

Kids should have the option of their own seat against Celtic. If the club are that desperate not to lose the money then tell the parent they're adding £100 onto their ST price if they want both Celtic games.

If they don't then the ST price stays the same and Rangers sell the seat for the OF games at full value.

It's not rocket science.

There's no option to opt-in for kids yet. I'm sure that might change, but the guy is currently correct.

They're not just going to give the tickets away to kids for free. Currently no kids have paid for Celtic games yet, ergo they don't get the games.

Kids season tickets should include all home league matches, with prices the same as kids season ticket prices elsewhere in the ground.

Quite simple really.
This all day long. If a kids ticket in the copland is £126 then a kid in the broomie should be £126 for the same spec, all league games.

Cannot see any parent not willing to pay £126 for a juv ST covering all games. What a fucking bargain. And all home fans treated alike.

Most in the family section have already renewed, paying for 2 less games ie because of the Tim games.. I think rangers would have to recontact all in the family section offering their seats to them first for an added price.

Our RSC has one or two members who for whatever reason don't have a ST but attend every home game, we take a standing order of tickets from the TO every game for them, this season has been the first season we haven't been able to get a ticket for the games against the manks for them, they're certainly not guests, to be fair over the course of the season they pay more than the cost of a ST in individual match tickets and TO charges.

Apologies if you’ve already answered this mate but why on earth would someone not buy a ST if they are attending every home game?

The broomie stand prices should now mirror the copeland, end of.

For that to work you would have to add an extra £50 roughly to adult tickets that include Celtic and probably £130 to those that don't.

There will probably big increases next year to equalize it.

For that to work you would have to add an extra £50 roughly to adult tickets that include Celtic and probably £130 to those that don't.

St renewal was out before decision was made, the fiscal with hibs away caused the board to act swiftly, so there will be large increase next year on price of st. The demand is there so club know they will make the cash

St renewal was out before decision was made, the fiscal with hibs away caused the board to act swiftly, so there will be large increase next year on price of st. The demand is there so club know they will make the cash

That's what I'm saying. The workaround here seems to be to charge kids more than the Copland as Adults are paying less. It looks like the cost of an adult and child ticket combined will be roughly the same with the tickets against them but with an opt out for those that don't want to pay the extra this season.

For me, it’s simple.

A message should go out to say that that all new season tickets for the Broomloan will include Celtic games. We already know the price of those.

For those who adults who have chosen not to get Celtic tickets due kids not being allowed and for kids with seats in the Broomloan, you will be afforded the opportunity to upgrade. It not being compulsory. However this will be dealt with after the new ticket sales.

This will allow the ticket office to focus on maximising season ticket sales and allow the club to put a mechanism in place for ticket upgrades (something it hasn’t had to do before)

In terms of the upgrade for an adult ticket. Those prices are already in place.

For an upgrade of a kids ticket, it should be to the same price as the Copland or slightly higher - given the entertainment out on.

I think the problem here is that it’s happened quite quickly. I’m sure things will sort themselves out.

That's what I'm saying. The workaround here seems to be to charge kids more than the Copland as Adults are paying less. It looks like the cost of an adult and child ticket combined will be roughly the same with the tickets against them but with an opt out for those that don't want to pay the extra this season.

I’m happy with an increase of 10 per cent next season if it keeps the tramps in the corner .

I’m happy with an increase of 10 per cent next season if it keeps the tramps in the corner .

It would just be an increase to the Broomloan tickets to bring them to the same level as the Copland as it is exactly the same view although from the opposite side. It is wrong to solely focus on the price of a child ticket this season since the adult tickets are a lot cheaper for comparable seats to the Copland.

We got what we wanted, we were aware that there would be issues regarding lost income that would need to be addressed and the club are doing that the best way they can this season so lets get on with it and show that we have done the right thing.

Next season it is likely that the Broomloan and Copland will be the same price and the Broomloan now becomes more attractive for kids due to the extra entertainment so it should be a winner. The club must give first option to current season ticket holders though.

I'm in the Broomloan rear, if the club don't allow children a ticket for them next season, then i will give my seat up for both games to my nephew then the niece. Hopefully it will be all sorted to everyone's satisfaction for the next again season. But nothing is going to diffuse my pleasure at seeing these vile dangerous tramps booted out the Family Stand.

Surely all they need to do is give season ticket holders in broomloan rear a window to purchase there ticket in the lead up to the game and all those not sold go on public sale

For me, it’s simple.

A message should go out to say that that all new season tickets for the Broomloan will include Celtic games. We already know the price of those.

For those who adults who have chosen not to get Celtic tickets due kids not being allowed and for kids with seats in the Broomloan, you will be afforded the opportunity to upgrade. It not being compulsory. However this will be dealt with after the new ticket sales.

This will allow the ticket office to focus on maximising season ticket sales and allow the club to put a mechanism in place for ticket upgrades (something it hasn’t had to do before)

In terms of the upgrade for an adult ticket. Those prices are already in place.

For an upgrade of a kids ticket, it should be to the same price as the Copland or slightly higher - given the entertainment out on.

I think the problem here is that it’s happened quite quickly. I’m sure things will sort themselves out.
That sums it up perfectly. Give the guys in TO time to sort it out.

At the moment we are all just guessing what the outcome will be. Would it not be better to wait until the club announce the plan.

Given the rate at which this happened they could not get a proper pricing structure in place ie mirror the Copland so they have to look at a different plan. The easiest thing to to is charge for tickets against them with first option to the season ticket holder. This can be done either weeks in advance or from the outset so no problem with timing. We have to accept that this may lead to kids paying more this season but that can be resolved next season when everybody will know what they are buying.

Some people might not want to take their kids to games against them for whatever reason so now they should have the option and have it first this season.

This was never going to be easy at short notice .

The rules are already in place - the BF tickets had an option to add the Celtc tickets for both adults and kids.

My renewal for the daughter was £126 for BF2 including the Celtc games. Why not just extend the policy to the BR sections and ask for an additional payment either upfront or as the games approach. It's not really that hard.

If you don't want the kids ticket then it goes for public sale.

my reasoning is that the broomie has now become a home stand.each adult seat in the family rear becomes the same as copeland rear, and kids tickets go up pro rata to what they pay now.

Apologies if you’ve already answered this mate but why on earth would someone not buy a ST if they are attending every home game?
Sorry mate, just noticed your post,

To be honest I don't know, could be the upfront cost or maybe not wanting the finance, we've had a few over the years who've done it, I know other buses with guys who do the same, its crazy as it costs more over the course of the season!

Sorry mate, just noticed your post,

To be honest I don't know, could be the upfront cost or maybe not wanting the finance, we've had a few over the years who've done it, I know other buses with guys who do the same, its crazy as it costs more over the course of the season!

Aye seems strange mate. Each to their own though and it wasn’t a dig at these lads who are putting money into the club, just a daft way of doing it.

My boy had to pay a extra £80 to get 2 Celtic games last season that’s the way it is.
Gladly paid it.
My daughter's ticket for the season in WE is £110 including the OF games.
Surely £25 quid would be nearer the mark for a kid for the single ticket?

Nobody knows the price yet as we have not sold individual juvenile OF tickets before.

49 is the adult price.

Wasn't the whole point, or at least the main thrust, of the argument to get more Rangers fans in. Not to potentially alienate a proportion in order to make cash?

In a ideal world mate probabbly but I’d say a extra £80 is fair especially when your only paying around £50 for the whole season in there.

Back