Official Kieran Dowell - Welcome To Rangers - 3 Year Deal

Welcome to The Rangers.

No idea how good he is but if he had a similar attitude to Cantwell then we'll all be happy.

A lot of Norwich fans rate him quite highly, seems like he could be a good signing.

They say he is a great midfielder when they are controlling games, which will suit us in the Scottish Premiership.

Welcome to the greatest football club in the world

Never seen him play but that's impressive goal stats for a midfielder
Edit: columns are matches played, goals scored, goal assists

dowell.jpg

Only worry is comments from Norwich fans.. most saying the same thing " great player if he can stay fit"
Hopefully he can not sure if he has played alot for Norwich the last few month

Only worry is comments from Norwich fans.. most saying the same thing " great player if he can stay fit"
Hopefully he can not sure if he has played alot for Norwich the last few month
This is a worry. Been well discussed on here. But if you look at his appearance stats he's no Kemar Roofe.

Welcome to Rangers Football Club, son.

The greatest club on earth.

You give us your all, and we will give you everything. Win titles and beat the tramps, that’s all we ask and if you contribute well to this, then you’ll do fine.

If he has anything close the to impact Todd has had he will be a great signing. Just like Todd, keep him fit & get him enjoying his football again.

Great age to come to come and play your best football st Ibrox
Do we know anything about him football wise ? I have never seen him play

Another magnificent barnet on a new signing.

There is a dark side to this though…. I think Rangers’ ban on baldies should really be discussed.

How they get a way with ignoring an entire section of society through this out-dated signing policy is a disgrace.
Beale saying that Rangers will sign a baldie if he “finds one good enough” indeed.

Look at the way Brandon Barker barely kicked a ball once his shiny dome started poking out.
And Bob Malcolm had curly hair before he came out as follicly challenged so I don’t think you can count him. He clearly sneaked through.

I hate to be negative, but i am finding his hair cut fairly underwhelming. The lack of any sort of Alice band is concerning.

I cant be the only one who finds this very worrying can i?

Lets hope with a solid pre season under his belt, some of this can ba addressed by Beale and his staff.

:p

Welcome Dowellers, hope you smash it son!

A decent start to the summer recruitment. People foaming at the mouth that we've signed a guy on a pre contract. It's May. This season isn't over yet. Let's get the guys out the door before criticising who's coming in. Beale already making his stamp on the team.

I hate to be negative, but i am finding his hair cut fairly underwhelming. The lack of any sort of Alice band is concerning.

I cant be the only one who finds this very worrying can i?

Lets hope with a solid pre season under his belt, some of this can ba addressed by Beale and his staff.

:p

Welcome Dowellers, hope you smash it son!
You aren’t that impressed by the hair?

%^*& me, I’ve not seen a bouffant like that since Tony Blair stormed into Downing St.

Back