Official Kieran Dowell - Welcome To Rangers - 3 Year Deal

Good player. Creative, intelligent, hard working (something he's added to his game and Wagner talked about it when he came in).

Can play off the right, 10, AM. Good range of passing, close control, play himself out of tight spaces, always looks for a quick, early pass. Makes the runs only Cantwell and Arfield (leaving) can. Good delivery, likes a dig at goal, picks us scraps inside the box/edge of the area.

A lot of people were underwhelmed with Tom Lawrence last season but plenty knew what he was capable of and we saw it early doors of his Rangers career before injury. Hopefully Dowell can have the same impact and stay fit.

Welcome to Rangers.

I seem to remember FF talking about him as a possible target when he was on loan at Forest. He looked the business at that point, obviously he hasn't kicked on since then.

Welcome to Rangers Kieran!

Spoke to a couple of friends who are Forest fans. They had nothing but positive things to say from his time at the club. Could be an excellent addition to the team.

Good player. Creative, intelligent, hard working (something he's added to his game and Wagner talked about it when he came in).

Can play off the right, 10, AM. Good range of passing, close control, play himself out of tight spaces, always looks for a quick, early pass. Makes the runs only Cantwell and Arfield (leaving) can. Good delivery, likes a dig at goal, picks us scraps inside the box/edge of the area.

A lot of people were underwhelmed with Tom Lawrence last season but plenty knew what he was capable of and we saw it early doors of his Rangers career before injury. Hopefully Dowell can have the same impact and stay fit.

Welcome to Rangers.

From what you’ve described here it’s almost a straight replacement for Arfield then?

I seem to remember FF talking about him as a possible target when he was on loan at Forest. He looked the business at that point, obviously he hasn't kicked on since then.
Exactly the type of signings we are looking at, ie got the talent but for whatever reason have lost their way.

"I knew Todd Cantwell, who has come here. He'd only been here two or three months when I spoke to him about it and he was raving about it already. He's hit the ground running here and has done really well so far."

"I get on really well with him. I love playing with him, we are like-minded people in football terms and we look for each other on the pitch.

"I think when we've played with each other we have always done well together."

Looking forward to seeing these lads play together for Rangers.

I saw the video for that song on the telly late one night when I got in from the pub. The signing for the deaf person was on in the corner of the screen, hips swaying and constantly just pointing down, down, down, down………..

Simple things amuse simple drunk minds.

Never seen the guy play as far as I know but as excited as always to see someone new come aboard and try and make his mark at the club.

If he brings the same drive and talent as our last signing from Norwich, he'll do absolutely fine for me.

Welcome to Rangers, by all accounts this could be a very good bit of business for us.

Depressing that a new signing thread has less than half the amount of posts compared to a thread about their greasy manager being linked to Spurs.

6 ft 1, good to see we're bringing in some players with a bit of height as I think that's something we have been lacking for this league.

Think this will be a really good signing & looking forward to seeing him play. Played at a high level for the last 7 seasons including 1 in the EPL & represented England from U16 up to U21 so definitely something about him. Seems highly rated by a lot of Norwich fans.

A nice welcome from Todd

0_unnamed-59.jpg

Back