Official Kieran Dowell - Welcome To Rangers - 3 Year Deal

Another magnificent barnet on a new signing.

There is a dark side to this though…. I think Rangers’ ban on baldies should really be discussed.

How they get a way with ignoring an entire section of society through this out-dated signing policy is a disgrace.
Beale saying that Rangers will sign a baldie if he “finds one good enough” indeed.

Look at the way Brandon Barker barely kicked a ball once his shiny dome started poking out.
And Bob Malcolm had curly hair before he came out as follicly challenged so I don’t think you can count him. He clearly sneaked through.

Two words, Philppe Senderos. I'm not surprised baldies have been written off.

Another magnificent barnet on a new signing.

There is a dark side to this though…. I think Rangers’ ban on baldies should really be discussed.

How they get a way with ignoring an entire section of society through this out-dated signing policy is a disgrace.
Beale saying that Rangers will sign a baldie if he “finds one good enough” indeed.

Look at the way Brandon Barker barely kicked a ball once his shiny dome started poking out.
And Bob Malcolm had curly hair before he came out as follicly challenged so I don’t think you can count him. He clearly sneaked through.
There's no doubt there has been a festering undercurrent of hatred towards the follicly challenged footballer. I've been complaining about this for years and was delighted to receive a direct email from James Bisgrove about this.

But the response was disappointing.:

'Thank you for your feedback Granville. You are correct, this is unacceptable, and I have personally instigated changes.

We will henceforth be changing our slogan. I am delighted to let you know as the first person it will become: "Everyone, anyone, apart from chrome domes". This will prevent us from any possibility of trade description breaches.

Thanks for your feedback. I have credited you with 5 MyGers points as a token of our thanks.

No Surrender!

James'

Heard Beale there say he feels we have lacked balanced not having a left footer since Aribo left and he is looking forward to seeing Dowell, Lawrence and Cantwell play close together behind the striker next season.

Genuinely never heard of him until he was linked with us.

What type of player is he and is he any good?

Heard Beale there say he feels we have lacked balanced not having a left footer since Aribo left and he is looking forward to seeing Dowell, Lawrence and Cantwell play close together behind the striker next season.
Is that his partner sitting to his left in the director's box tonight?

There's no doubt there has been a festering undercurrent of hatred towards the follicly challenged footballer. I've been complaining about this for years and was delighted to receive a direct email from James Bisgrove about this.

But the response was disappointing.:

'Thank you for your feedback Granville. You are correct, this is unacceptable, and I have personally instigated changes.

We will henceforth be changing our slogan. I am delighted to let you know as the first person it will become: "Everyone, anyone, apart from chrome domes". This will prevent us from any possibility of trade description breaches.

Thanks for your feedback. I have credited you with 5 MyGers points as a token of our thanks.

No Surrender!

James'
Look at the quiff on Bisgrove though… he’s clearly never even met a baldie.

If he was any kind of man he would promise to integrate more baldness at Ibrox.
Signing 2 or 3 baldies at once would probably make it easier on the players.

Last edited:
65 appearances in about 4 years at Norwich and currently knee ligament damage. May be on treatment table more than the park.

If these players think they can go on holiday before the season is finished, they shouldn’t be at Rangers.
Wind yer neck in. It’s happened for decades. There was nothing he to play for tonight. I’m sure the new fella wasn’t worried one bit by what he was seeing in the pitch

Kieran not a bit too papish a name?

All kidding aside I hope he hits the ground running next year.

65 appearances in about 4 years at Norwich and currently knee ligament damage. May be on treatment table more than the park.
I think the multiple changes of Coach at Norwich have impacted his appearances as much as the knocks although the pitches of Scotland are not going to do him any favours if his knees have taken punishment.

Beale briefly spoke very well of him post match yesterday so at least hes excited.

Back