Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

I'm now even more grateful for Walter's win in 2011, I couldn't stomach the thought of his last season ending losing to Lennon of all people.

Celtic fans probably felt similar this season. Desperate for 10, desperate for Lennon to be the one to win it and desperate that Lennon not be the one to lose it in equal measure.

It simply couldn't have been more of a nightmare season for them, and the louder they are about their "achievements" the better. Even saw one of them trying to mock us that we lost to St Mirren, and that our season won't end as well as it could have as we could have won the domestic treble, signed off with a million laughing emojis. The louder and more ridiculous the claims, the more they are hurting.

They had all the time in the world as well to put together at least one serious European run, we're about to go further than they ever did for the second season in a row. They wanted an Ajax youth system, they wanted to seriously compete in Europe, and most of all the last 10 years has been about 10 in a row.

The project is a failure, they have done nothing. They know in their hearts that their titles are a farce and 10 would have given them some validation in their eyes. Instead the greatest and most tolerant fans in the world have turned on one of their own, and chased him out of the club in disgrace.

Cause and effect.

Many others have coped perfectly fine and many more will continue to do so.

They may accelerate James McLean signing so they have a Oirish victimhood posterboy.
The potential signing of maclean will depend on the mindset of the new manager. If he isn't "mentally challenged" minded why would he sign a mediocre player just to placate the slabbering hordes.

Rumour has it he will again be pulling on his boots and gracing the football pitch.

27656333703_a1bcbb3c98_b.jpg

Just give us the trophy already!

Would not be surprised if they draw against the sheep this weekend and drop points at United before the OF.

Brown in a guard of honour for us? I can't see it but it would be delightful.

Terrible news. Letting him off the hook weeks before seeing us champions. I really wanted us to rub his nose in it.

Oh well, you can’t have everything...

No, not from the Celtc fans or board from Scottish society...
“I’ve no view on Neil Lennon’s departure. That’s a football decision. But I have a view on his treatment in Scotland. Vile anti catholic anti Irish bigotry marked much of it. Those who washed their hands of it show us what kind of country we were and are capable of being.”
That's just such a ridiculous comment. There have been plenty of Irish Catholics who have played for Celtic or managed Celtic in Martin O'Neill's case and they didn't get the stick that Lennon gets because they were seen as reasonable and decent people. Too often Neil Lennon hasn't done himself any favours.

Celtic also said that they knew nothing about child abuse in their club. So lying about lennon resigning is small potatos. The whole club is a secret waiting to come out. what goes on behind those walls you dread to think.

My mind is blown at the fact that some of them think they could get Benitez in.
He is on €16m at the moment. If septic were to exceed that then he would join.

*edit* yikes I see he is no longer employed by that Chinese mob. Still, that's his asking price.

It is the fine folk of the West End of Glasgow I feel for. The prospect of that pallid toerag and his poorly turned out coterie staggering about various Byres Road boozers and once again lowering the overall tone is enough to make you crave lockdown in perpetuity.

For 3 milliseconds I was tempted to light a candle for him. Then I remembered what cretin he is and that his sycophants will soon enough creep out of the shadows and sing a lament or two. It also won`t be long before he will draw the 5XL Victim Card ...

.. thus, as the song goes ...

To Hell or Connacht, may you burn in Hell tonight!

This just isn't true.
Spence and others say these things and they become accepted as fact by usage .
Lennon gets abuse because of the way he acts and speaks NOT because he's Irish or Catholic.
Why did Martin O’Neill not get 10% of the same ‘abuse’ Lennon got? Or Brendan Rogers? So that blows Spence’s argument right out the water.

Neil Lennon could be from Drumchapel and we would hate him exactly the same.

Also, did Jim Spence ever provide any comment on Lennon threatening to have a mistress stabbed? Nah, didnae think so.

Why did Martin O’Neill not get 10% of the same ‘abuse’ Lennon got? Or Brendan Rogers? So that blows Spence’s argument right out the water.

Also, did Jim Spence ever provide any comment on Lennon threatening to have a mistress stabbed? Nah, didnae think so.
The gimp Spence is only the frontrunner in this sort of narrative.

Do next seasons league winners go straight into the Champions League group stages or, are there still qualifying round(s)?
This will dictate the level of manager they go for IMO.

can see them pushing the boat out considerably if winning the league guarantees CL group stages. They'd take the punt I reckon in the hope that any significant costs will be recovered the next year in Europe

Or Liam Brady,

That Count Kennedy fella is spooky!

He doesn't walk - he seems to hover!

And communicates through ESP - even when then he's showing agro he floats towards folk!

Checkout Lenny's neck!

Their next manager will be Timothy Declan McTaig assistant manager at little known quadruple treble winners Timmy Limerick Shamrock who play in the Magner's Oirish Fourth Division. McTaig, a close personal friend of a mate of a bloke that drinks with Celtic owner Dermot Desmond's cousin is known to be a pure top Celtic fanatic, so he is.

And in other news a Celtic insider speaking on Jim White's Talk Sport show said "There's absolutely no way they'll be going for an Irish manager this time"

Laura Woods was on with Ally this morning on talksport when the news broke.

I think super must have told her what to say as she emphasized twice or three times that Neic Lennon had "walked away".

how I laughed!!! ...but was then saddened that he won't be there to see us champions!
Aye, TLB definitely walked away. Much like most of their season ticket holders 1) while we were in the lower divisions and 2) next season :D

Back