Official Malik Tillman has signed

Thanks Mark, that's the news I've been refreshing this page all day for.

Feels like we've caught a big one here. I'm excited by it.

giphy.gif

Very, very happy with this one. This is a good sign of the status of our club and the ability to attract players.

Feels so good to be a bear right now.

Forward thinking young coach who clearly knows the game and we are doing business with the cream of Europe.

Cannot wit for the season to begin- what a window it’s been!

Great signing, welcome Malik! Like the young signings with points to prove, need an experienced head around them but should be an exciting year.

I hope Bayern haven't got a clause to stop him playing against them' if we draw them in the Champions League! .............

This in spades. The coverage of “ The Ibrox” we got last season in that run had all of Europe taking notice. Special atmosphere special club and everyone got to see it.
"Success breeds success"

Winning the league would of been great but getting to the final of the Europa Cup has giving our club a far bigger platform to build on.

Love that the Germans were mighty impressed by our Europa run, so much so that even Bayern sat back and took notice at us ripping their league apart. The respect that we expected from the EPL this summer in terms of receiving suitable fees and seeing us as a good quality club for a player to come to... Well, it seems we did get that in the end, just from the Bundesliga instead.

Looks to be a fantastic signing on paper, he looks exactly what we want in the videos. Dare I say his battering ram style looks a bit like prime Stevie Naismith.

Welcome aboard big man!

"Success breeds success"

Winning the league would of been great but getting to the final of the Europa Cup has giving our club a far bigger platform to build on.
Our stadium and atmosphere must hold huge appeal to young players in Europe and the last four seasons have really shown those who didn’t know already how amazing Ibrox is on these big nights.

The futures bright! This boy looks the real deal.

I wonder how much how much we have agreed if we are to buy him next year. Great deal for the club, he does well we buy him he doesnt and he can send him back, the best us of the loan market.

It's an exciting time to be a bear, the club is going from strength to strength, I am loving it and long may it continue.

He could at least have bumped his number up to 72!

Hope this one works out, he's bound to have talent!

I hope Bayern haven't got a clause to stop him playing against them' if we draw them in the Champions League! .............
Not sure that’s allowed in Europe. Did that lot not have a Man City player on loan and he played for them against his parent club?

Oooooooooh Marik Tillmans magic....
He wears a magic hat
And when the Tims are sent at him
He’ll smack the phuckers back
He’ll knock them to the left
He’ll knock them to the right
He’ll score for fun at the pedodrome
And score many more at home

I’ll accept a ban and I’ll get my coat

Back