Official Malik Tillman has signed

Gotta be something that goes with “Does your mother know” … surely…

Look we’ve got you in blue…
Don’t know why Bayern didnt take a chance on you…

Can feel the ban hammer looming
Nah mate. I've got it. Tea for the Tillerman by Cat Stevens...

Watch passes from the Tillman
Goals from the Buff
Tackles from big Goldson who from England did come
Ibrox sing your hearts away
'Cause while the others chase, the people play
Oh Gio, how they play and play
For Davie Vos and for big Roy Makaay!

This is an exciting signing. It's going to be tough getting a slot in our midfield for all of our midfielders. Competition high! A good mix of experienced heads with a couple of talented youngsters choking to make a breakthrough. I can't bloody wait.

watch-it-now-hot-af.gif

Exciting signing, seems like a bit of a coup signing this guy - hope he reaches the heights mentioned by the german managers et al. Welcome to the Rangers Malik.

Loving the way we are doing our business, I don’t know enough about who we’ve signed so far but it’s great to see deals being made without media rumours. Long may it continue! Fine work Mr Wilson

Welcome Malik!
Really excited about this signing- the most excited I’ve been over a signing since Aribo- may you be even more successful in blue and become our very own Tillingham!

Ross Wilson says exact same thing every deal we do. he should just start making up random shit for a laugh..

Ross Wilson, director of football commented -

‘My boy signed him off champy and he wouldnt shut up about him being shit hot, so I texted some guy at Bayern one night when I was steaming for a laugh, cannae mind his name, and told him we’d take the boy off his hands for sixteen boxes of salt and vinegar mccoys and 2 crates of tennnents. Totally forgot about it until the next morning, the boy fae Bayern (Mikel? Was it Mikel?) came back to us and was like.. ‘how much you pay for Malik’ and it just went from there.. if he’s rubbish my boys getting grounded.. so interested to see how it pans out to be honest. WATP’

Nominated for the golden boy award this year it says. Looking forward to seeing him and the others at Ibrox next Saturday.

Ross Wilson says exact same thing every deal we do. he should just start making up random shit for a laugh..

Ross Wilson, director of football commented -

‘My boy signed him off champy and he wouldnt shut up about him being shit hot, so I texted some guy at Bayern one night when I was steaming for a laugh, cannae mind his name, and told him we’d take the boy off his hands for sixteen boxes of salt and vinegar mccoys and 2 crates of tennnents. Totally forgot about it until the next morning, the boy fae Bayern (Mikel? Was it Mikel?) came back to us and was like.. ‘how much you pay for Malik’ and it just went from there.. if he’s rubbish my boys getting grounded.. so interested to see how it pans out to be honest. WATP’

Doesnt seem real tbh, no way Wilson is getting served drink anywhere!

I’m really excited to see what this guy can do for us. Bring on the new season already ffs

Hadn't heard of him this time yesterday but sitting here buzzing.

Football does strange things to you

Stop and consider this

We have just signed a 20 year old USA International from Bayern Munich !

He was with then for 7 years as well, so obviously has talent

Best signing so far :)
They've a young Canadian LB there too, be great replacement for Bassey :)) :)) :)) :))

Back