Mygers Update

Am up to 1371 what stops off from 19/20 is it just season ticket purchase , rtv etc cause I think that all I had purchased that season?

Anyone any ideas roughly what points you would have if you have been on cccs for all none season ticket games, applied for all away games and attended all home games for the past 5 seasons.

Anyone any ideas roughly what points you would have if you have been on cccs for all none season ticket games, applied for all away games and attended all home games for the past 5 seasons.
Well I've only missed the odd friendly and four or five league games.Im 1669.

I say it every time there is an update but they should just make the site unavailable whilst they complete the update. Saves virtually every post on this thread.:)
It’s lunacy (both site & posters) I still haven’t renewed our season tickets, nor had a look at our MyGers points, as I know I’ve still got well over a week to do so with the ST’s…and the points update will sort itself eventually.

I’ll give everyone on FF an update once it’s done though.

Last edited:
I'm on 1559 when I look back on my account lots of games from 2019 and 2020 say n/a then 5 points don't know why this is. All other years say 5 points without the n/a
Maybe our starting points were different.Wouldnt know how to check.

Does MyGers auto renew or is it something you have to do manually?

I just had the email about my ST auto renewing which is fine

The default setting for everyone is auto renew.
You have to opt out if you don’t want auto renew.
The renewal money was taken last Monday/Tuesday.
If it didn’t go through you should have received an email.
You can go on and buy it manually if needed.
Check your order history for last week,it will be there if it has gone through.

If your payment details changed within the last year you’ll need to manually renew.

Was £40 around start of last week

The auto-renewal emails for MyGers came out on 4 Apr, with payments being taken from 15 Apr. Might be worth checking your emails/Junk folder and/or back account.
Cheers for the replies, just checked my bank and £40 did come out last week so I’m all good, I hadn’t even noticed the email.

Just saw today’s one regarding STs. I manually updated CCCS as it didn’t appear like that had auto renewed.

Cheers for the replies, just checked my bank and £40 did come out last week so I’m all good, I hadn’t even noticed the email.

Just saw today’s one regarding STs. I manually updated CCCS as it didn’t appear like that had auto renewed.
CCCS never auto renews

It is optional to join

Still waiting for MyGers to autorenew.

No email received to say it has failed or been successful.

Last email (Scottish Cup Semi Final)
Had 1748 now upto 1798
Had 1683 now upto 1738

No idea what this means or if the 'average'

I think the deadline is 31st May.

Just annoyed at the fact there's been no email to say it has failed/has been successful.
You don’t get an email if it’s successful I don’t think. Only for failed payments. Check order history or check your bank.

Up to 1430 if it doesn't change over the next couple of days. Don't think that'll be enough for a cup final ticket, but we live in hope...

Back