O’Halloran away to Melbourne City next week.

Stone me to death but he never really got a chance.Should have been tried wide left where his pace could have taken him passed the full back .If they doubled up on him he could have cut inside for a shot at goal or laid the ball off.
He needs space to run into, we don't get that. Plus, he's too thick to do anything other than run very quickly in a straight line until he loses the ball.

So in effect he is signing for the city group or whatever they are called. It is usually MAN City that sign them and loan them out to Melbourne city.

I'd always hoped that he'd make it with Rangers but what a disappointment he was. And then, his attendance at the SC Final and the pathetic excuse offered by his agent? I hope after he gets to Melbourne, there's another transfer awaiting to Auckland and soon followed by one to Ushuaia and that's STILL not far enough away.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Yes, there was the money but I’d have thought he could’ve made more at a championship team in England than he did at us. He was, maybe still is, a far better player than he showed when wearing our jersey. He even proved that when he went back to St J on loan. Overall he’s cheated us and himself with some rank rotten displays. Good riddance to a poor excuse of a player.

I said at the time we were signing him this was an awful choice as I had heard his leanings, that plus I didn’t rate him.

I even fell out with my mate over the signing. Now...I’m just glad he is going. Hopefully.

The Melbourne manager better be doubly careful with his team notes from now on...

A real waster and bawbag of the highest order.

Good riddance but look forward to him rejoining another Scottish Club where we can let him know what we think of him.

Yes, there was the money but I’d have thought he could’ve made more at a championship team in England than he did at us. He was, maybe still is, a far better player than he showed when wearing our jersey. He even proved that when he went back to St J on loan. Overall he’s cheated us and himself with some rank rotten displays. Good riddance to a poor excuse of a player.
He'd be found out quicker down south, hence the easier move!

Good stuff. I didn't expect to get anything back for him. I assume we will take a loss on him but good to get him off the wage bill.

Stone me to death but he never really got a chance.Should have been tried wide left where his pace could have taken him passed the full back .If they doubled up on him he could have cut inside for a shot at goal or laid the ball off.
But he mainly did play out wide for us, out of the right rather than the left, and all he done was run with his head down until he got to the touch line. By that point he had no idea where team mates were etc and usually ended up putting in a cross that was blocked or lost the ball.

Hope yea struggle to get a bag of tatties down there O'Halloran ya wage thieving....

tumblr_inline_mftgyp7Psq1rbwuqh.gif

I will never understand just why this boy signed for us. It was clear from early doors that he just didn’t want to be a Rangers player. I know folk will say “he didn’t get a proper run” or some other excuse but for me it was a simple as him being a Celtic fan and it went against all his traditions to play well for us. Good riddance to him and I really hope the op is correct about this. He done nothing but waste his own time and career progression as well as our time and money.

He signed for the money. There were no other offers.

I don't doubt the OP but there's no way an Aussie club are paying us a fee. There's also no way they are paying him the kind of wages he's reputed to be on with us. Must be a loan.

I don't doubt the OP but there's no way an Aussie club are paying us a fee. There's also no way they are paying him the kind of wages he's reputed to be on with us. Must be a loan.

Man Citys owners own that lot.

He will be getting his 8k a week at least

Great news.

I'll not comment on what I think of him as don't fancy a ban.

Should be the last Celtic minded player we ever sign.

Don't care about him being Celtic minded, but it should be the last time we ever spend and fill the coffers of clubs and fans who wanted us dead. %^*& spending on the dross from the Scottish clubs.

Oh I hope not, want him gone for good. Getting some money back would be an added bonus but I wouldn’t bet on it either.

Oh well. Still, one door closes and all that. . .

Melbourne RSC and the ORSA organisers must think all their Sundays have come at once!:oops:

FBS

Great news.

I'll not comment on what I think of him as don't fancy a ban.

Should be the last Celtic minded player we ever sign.
^ My thoughts exactly,I'm loathe to speak ill of our players heavily but could easily cop very lengthy ban for MOH.
Best not.

Back