O’Halloran away to Melbourne City next week.

Stone me to death but he never really got a chance.Should have been tried wide left where his pace could have taken him passed the full back .If they doubled up on him he could have cut inside for a shot at goal or laid the ball off.
A packet of gravel and a big flat one.:)

But he mainly did play out wide for us, out of the right rather than the left, and all he done was run with his head down until he got to the touch line. By that point he had no idea where team mates were etc and usually ended up putting in a cross that was blocked or lost the ball.
Yes cloodie that is why I said we should have tried him on the left where he could have turned inside onto his stronger foot.
Dare I say much the same way as Ronaldo does for Madrid.
Anyway it's academic now as he is clearly finished with us.

Great stuff.

Odd signing made off the back of one performance against our woeful defence and tactics at that time. At a push, suits a counter attacking team where he can just run onto balls in space.

I was completely done with him after his pathetic red card vs Motherwell which put the nail in the coffin that the guy is not a football player (and simply a greyhound).

And that was all before we start on his off field antics....

Hope this is one deal that is 100% confirmed as soon as possible. Been a poor signing,considering the only reason he was signed was his display against us with St.Johnstone.
Average player and it was fairly obvious he never "got" playing for Rangers.
Fingers crossed we get some sort of fee.

96YWvGO.gif

Yes cloodie that is why I said we should have tried him on the left where he could have turned inside onto his stronger foot.
Wouldn't have made any difference. There's a reason none of the managers we've had don't fancy him.

This is great news if true, we are starting to see players that are surplus to requirements go on permanent/loan deals.

Hope this move happens.
When he first signed I backed him but have got bugger all in return. Time’s well and truly over.

ive heard from an impeccable source that Michael O’Halloran is away next week to Melbourne in the A League, good news for the Club, get rid of him, get a fee and he won’t be around to do us any damage,

Win Win.
Is it def a transfer or a loan?
I would have thought he would want his gers wages for the duration.

Hahahahahahaha hahaha. No.

Good riddance, a dreadful signing who simply couldn’t handle the size of the club , plus the fact he was absolute dog dirt.

Back