O’Halloran away to Melbourne City next week.

I'd always hoped that he'd make it with Rangers but what a disappointment he was. And then, his attendance at the SC Final and the pathetic excuse offered by his agent? I hope after he gets to Melbourne, there's another transfer awaiting to Auckland and soon followed by one to Ushuaia and that's STILL not far enough away.
Our manager was at Ushuaia on Monday so it’s definitely not far enough away.

When I said we should get him as far from Ibrox as possible, never thought we could make it 12,000 miles!

That is just about far enough.

images

sales will plummet when he goes

I don’t have an extensive enough vocabulary to describe my deep hatred for that (unt.

So, instead, I’ll opt for: cheerio you mentally challenged, no mark, useless, republican loving b@stard.

I hope it’s one way ticket.

You’re a disgrace to Rangers Football Club and if your family had an ounce of credibility, in which they probably don’t, then they would be ashamed of your actions.

Fu(k off and never return.

Sadly, I think he was only doing his Father's bidding.

You can take that Father either way.

Goodbye, Michael.
Penal colony was the best sentence you could have hoped for.
I still think you are an android with that weird haircut and plastic skin.

For anyone who doesn't already know this, Melbourne City, in it's third incarnation, is the club favoured by scum supporters here, so I guess the lady's front bottom has landed where he belongs....

I half expected to see some of his apologists on here saying it's a pity , because he was "never given a chance" & "there's a player in there somewhere". From the moment he set foot in Ibrox , you could see it was the last place he wanted to be. Perhaps they maybe few pictures of him now without that scowl on his tripping face.
There may well be a player there but not of the standard we require.

Keep the good news stories coming.
I’ll be happy to see the back of this waster who has unashamedly stole wages from our club. Rhat!!

Back