Petition to get Celtics cover up investigated

Signed, but you’re absolutely deluded if you think this badly spelt and infactual petition is going to have any sway on what happens going forward with this.

But I do agree that it’s imperative we don’t let Celtic hid away and dissolve themselves of blame.

The Scottish government should be investigating this club but as most of them need the catholic/republican vote to stay in power it won't happen .
That is indeed an inditement of the Scottish people who would let this go virtually unpunished Scotlands shame is there for only the few to see because they are on cover up and limited damage mode. its disgusting. pricks like Shifty McGifty with history of hiding massive scandals are not invited on to the SPFL by chance they are useful tools for the Mhanks and their very powerful lobby.

The Scottish government should be investigating this club but as most of them need the catholic/republican vote to stay in power it won't happen .
That is indeed an inditement of the Scottish people who would let this go virtually unpunished Scotlands shame is there for only the few to see because they are on cover up and limited damage mode. its disgusting. pricks like Shifty McGifty with history of hiding massive scandals are not invited on to the SPFL by chance they are useful tools for the Mhanks and their very powerful lobby.
That's why they were so determined to get him on the SPFL board, to silence the press on this issue.

I have just started out on tweeting so unsure how do do this, but can some help me to retweet these results so far of this petition to the BBC Centre in Manchester.

Signed, but you’re absolutely deluded if you think this badly spelt and infactual petition is going to have any sway on what happens going forward with this.

But I do agree that it’s imperative we don’t let Celtic hid away and dissolve themselves of blame.

If, at the very least, it gets up to something like 20,000 odd-signatures it may get small media attention - anything we can do to let other people know about these child abusing , peadophile bastards can only be a good thing.

14,650 guys. The 15,000 barrier is going tonight.

We need to get this widened. People not on here or used to social media etc.

Do this right & get a petition that cannot be ignored.

A lot of older non computer type individuals will not be aware of this, should be shared on other fans forums.
Agree mate.

I'm on the Leicester City forum (the only 'other' forum I'm signed up to) I will eventually make them aware of this petition but right now they are still feeling the effects of losing their chairman and I feel the time isn't quite right for them yet.

I have already shared it on Facebook though. We really need to get this out there.

Agree mate.

I'm on the Leicester City forum (the only 'other' forum I'm signed up to) I will eventually make them aware of this petition but right now they are still feeling the effects of losing their chairman and I feel the time isn't quite right for them yet.

I have already shared it on Facebook though. We really need to get this out there.

Any other English contacts BBL ? Everyone should know about this. About 100 people have signed in the last half hour.

I know. Tragedy mate. Really good club.

And that ref was a bawbag booking the goal scorer in those circumstances :mad:
I hadn't a clue about the owner Vichai even after they won the league in 2016. It's only now when I read what their fans are saying about the guy and what he was like I've learned more.

A proper owner...then up here in Scotland we had the likes of Kelly and their like turning a blind eye to a paedophile ring operating within his club, maybe with hindsight actually being a part of it.

Sorry to say but that petition will go nowhere.

It has been written in about 30 seconds, with no thought going into it, has spelling mistakes, and factually incorrect information and statements. It doesn't say what happens with it when it closes and I suspect it will just sit dormant on the site.

We would be better putting our support behind a properly written one, on the government website as someone else posted.

It has been written in about 30 seconds, with no thought going into it, has spelling mistakes, and factually incorrect information and statements. It doesn't say what happens with it when it closes and I suspect it will just sit dormant on the site.

We would be better putting our support behind a properly written one, on the government website as someone else posted.

Agreed.

It's a 'knee-jerk' with no strategy behind it.

Preparation is everything.

Can it be amended? How can we contact the creator to get it corrected because we don't want to waste 15,580 votes already. It's almost 1,000 votes every 12 hours.

We are pretty bad at things like this and could learn a thing or two from our enemies.

Perhaps someone should start up blogg, something along the lines of the RTC. Something updated and informed not by accountants but by legal experts.

If you ask me, I think that Scottish member clubs should be looking into this as a whole, and submitting a punishment request for a club that has blatantly ignored, covered up and distanced itself from a crime against children.

100% agree. Looks like it has been written by a 10 year old. And unless on the Government website, it will be completely ignored. Sorry, but that’s a fact.

Just gone over 16000

Lets keep this going

If you've not shared then please do

If you are on any other football forum then start a thread there.

Clubs and fans (as well as the general public) from all over the UK need to be aware and have a say.

Children were harmed its imperative appropriate action is taken.

So go to it Bears.

Back