Petition to get Celtics cover up investigated

Fair enough but maybe you could have constructed your point better! ;)

My post was constructed exactly as it should have been Pedro. Questioning if it could be improved.

If only it had been properly prepared. Surely that blurb could be rewritten? Amended at least?

Now you understand I'm sure. ;)

22.5k now signed.

Yes its taken me along time to reply but I suppose that was something to do with not wishing to upset an old fanny.
That’s alright Captain, I’m not in the least bit upset. You take as much time as you like to reply. It’s a forum and you’re entitled to post whatever, and whenever you choose, provided it doesn’t break the rules. :cool:

It's hardly moved in 2 days. These petitions concern me. Who pushes the buttons and where do they get their funding?

Donations/bribes/inducements Perhaps?

Its unbelievable how a petition of such seriousness has had so few signatures fucks going on in this shit hole of a country

do you think if the campaign was stepped up by tweeting the likes of penn state in america and @savechildrenuk it would reach the audience it needs too? Media in this country are just as bad as the perpetrators by ignoring a possible peado ring.

do you think if the campaign was stepped up by tweeting the likes of penn state in america and @savechildrenuk it would reach the audience it needs too? Media in this country are just as bad as the perpetrators by ignoring a possible peado ring.
Something needs done big time mate .This cant just fizzle out its not right

its like Saville.

As soon as it brought to national attention that there was a cover up, you will get all news agencies putting details out.

Right now they are hoping it will go away, but it wont. Just a matter of time.

I personally believe in my own opinion that the club chairman must be looked into, just seems odd he was heavily involved and had links to jimmy cigars too.

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wo...-catholic-church-is-investigated-by-police-3/

Last edited:
Back