Petition to get Celtics cover up investigated

Just gone over 16000

Lets keep this going

If you've not shared then please do

If you are on any other football forum then start a thread there.

Clubs and fans (as well as the general public) from all over the UK need to be aware and have a say.

Children were harmed its imperative appropriate action is taken.

So go to it Bears.

Agree. This is bigger than football & the Petition will hopefully illustrate that !!!!

When we play those cùnts we should have an organised minutes applause on 67 mins to highlight the behaviour of the despicable bastards ... I know it’s sick , but they started this shit .. fùck them

Agreed.

It's a 'knee-jerk' with no strategy behind it.

Preparation is everything.

Can it be amended? How can we contact the creator to get it corrected because we don't want to waste 15,580 votes already. It's almost 1,000 votes every 12 hours.

We are pretty bad at things like this and could learn a thing or two from our enemies.

Perhaps someone should start up blogg, something along the lines of the RTC. Something updated and informed not by accountants but by legal experts.
I would like to see a blog that starts to show the world what they are. On this forum we have seen pictures of Jock Stein with saville and a priest. George Galloway kissing Saville. We need a blog that has pictures and then have guilt by association for their famous fans. That way it will get more attention. Pictures of Rod Stewart with his top on for example. Apicture is worth a thousand words.

I’ve signed, but I do wish the people who created this had consulted on the content prior to posting. A professional, coordinated petition is what is required.

The petition is badly worded and spelling poor. It needs amended .

At 17,000 signatures we need triple that to get it read in parliament .

I’ve signed, but I do wish the people who created this had consulted on the content prior to posting. A professional, coordinated petition is what is required.

Agree, a justice for the victims of CBC petition would engineer a larger reach, the basis of a cover up from Celtic FC is then brought to wider attention.

Poorly worded but signed,recond could be better candidates out there that could put another together,I've not got the skills,but sure there are many who could

It’s an extremely poor request for signatures and factually incorrect, he didn’t go back to Celtic after his first conviction in 1998, this can actually make the petition nil and void to be honest, possibly better if someone starts a new one and scraps this one

Reactions: VMS
And I understand why people have signed it, but for a petition like this to hold any respect, it needs to be factually correct and not worded to suit some agenda, the truth will come out, no need for fabrications guys

I wonder when and if there super star fans from music,movies and politics are ever going to come out and condemn this evil organization,they're quick enough to let everyone know they support them and how wonderful they are fckn scum

Unfortunately I would think not. That would stop people getting signatures then changing the content of the submitted petition.

If this petition is sitting at over 22,000 signatures then surely a second properly worded and factual one would attract the same if not a higher level of interest. It is vitally important that this issue is fully investigated and that the pious and constantly offended are held rightfully accountable for their crimes. We should produce another survey and everyone should get behind promoting it until it has been supported to the level where it has to be raised in Parliament. A quick Google search produced the following :-

At 10,000 signatures you get a response from the government. At 100,000 signatures your petition will be considered for a debate in Parliament.

Imagine if all those people were able to tweet the wee nippy one direct asking for the govt to look at what went on, do we think she could ignore that?

Will not be able to change the words now. People signed on the grounds of what it said in the text. Should start a better worded 1 while it is still fresh .

Back