World Cup 2022 Poland v Argentina, Saudi Arabia v Mexico, Australia v Denmark, Tunisia v France - Wednesday 30th

Imagine Mesi playing for us. Walking about, standing still, not looking interested. He would get hammered on here. Never mind the brilliant stuff.

Danny Murphy saying Poland should be laying a glove on Argentina and should be getting more yellows

Fvck me man

Messi just walks into space all the time while others run away when they’ve got space around them. Sometimes just stands still knowing he’s in great position, while others don’t have composure to do that.

If he played for us he’d get pelters for being lazy!!

Messi just walks into space all the time while others run away when they’ve got space around them. Sometimes just stands still knowing he’s in great position, while others don’t have composure to do that.

If he played for us he’d get pelters for being lazy!!
Sounds mental but sometimes just standing still gets you more space.

Absolute joke that these two numpties commentating initially didn't have the info to hand on the Fair Play points accumulated by each team. "We'll find out" says the commentator. F off - you're paid to have that sort of vital information to hand and to broadcast it!

Messi's on a completely different level to anyone on that pitch tonight. His vision is something else.

Pity he's shite at penalties though!
Arguing with ma neebur the now who tells me he’s finished, he’s a Ronaldo fan boy tho. Am no wasting my time

Back