Official Rangers in the Europa League - Group C - Rangers, Real Betis, Sparta Prague and Aris Limassol.

booking.com saying it should be confirmed within 12 hours but like you I reckon they’ll cancel it and then refund us. Thankfully have backup
I don’t see the benefit booking with a third party - they can’t offer you the flights much cheaper if at all to what they are directly with the airline. As you say, any material difference and they’re cancelled.

Anyone on the 10.45 malaga to prestwick got a plan for getting to Malaga after the game or the next morning?
Interested in this also. I need back to Malaga early next morning for flight home to Belfast would be happy to car share/Uber to keep costs down

I don’t see the benefit booking with a third party - they can’t offer you the flights much cheaper if at all to what they are directly with the airline. As you say, any material difference and they’re cancelled.

When using skyscanner it was at the top of the list for booking the flights. There was no direct link to Wizz Air who to be fair I’ve never heard of.

Id booked my London leg for Prague on minutes before on SkyScanner and took me directly to EasyJet

So kiwi.com came back to me and said I would need to pay an additional 1100 euros to confirm my original Seville booking that I made this morning at 9am, absolute.crooks!

Back to the drawing board......
That’s shit mate, they’ve been sound with me the Ryanair flights have already been transferee over to my Ryanair account so don’t even need to deal with kiwi anymore

Three home match package to be £120 for ST holders with tickets on sale Monday I see.

MyGers sale from Wed 13th. Presumably a fiver or a tenner more for non ST holders.

I guess I'll have to wait to see what's avalable before booking digs.

Dear Rangers Fan,

I hope this message finds you all in great spirits as we gear up for another exciting season of European football! We understand that anticipation is building for this year's Europa League campaign, and we wanted to keep you
updated regarding our travel plans.

We are exploring various travel options to ensure supporters have the bestpossible experience when following the team in Europe. Our goal is to make your journey as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We're aiming to have a full travel update ready for you early next week as soon as possible. This update will include information about travel packages, we have planned for the passionate Rangers support. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and continued support.

Stay tuned for our update on Monday, and let's look forward to another remarkable journey in the Europa League!

Best of luck tomorrow WATP
Team Sport Options

Kiwi wanting an extra £490 !! Bastards.

Raging with myself as I would always go through the airlines direct but prices were going mental so tried to lock them in. Aw well

Dear Rangers Fan,

I hope this message finds you all in great spirits as we gear up for another exciting season of European football! We understand that anticipation is building for this year's Europa League campaign, and we wanted to keep you
updated regarding our travel plans.

We are exploring various travel options to ensure supporters have the bestpossible experience when following the team in Europe. Our goal is to make your journey as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We're aiming to have a full travel update ready for you early next week as soon as possible. This update will include information about travel packages, we have planned for the passionate Rangers support. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and continued support.

Stay tuned for our update on Monday, and let's look forward to another remarkable journey in the Europa League!

Best of luck tomorrow WATP
Team Sport Options
I'll be happy to hold off until I see the packages.

When using skyscanner it was at the top of the list for booking the flights. There was no direct link to Wizz Air who to be fair I’ve never heard of.

Id booked my London leg for Prague on minutes before on SkyScanner and took me directly to EasyJet

I've flown with wizz air before mate. To Macedonia. No issues with them.

Anyone running buses from Paphos?

It’s only an hour away and can get bid there and taxi back cheap enough.

Glasgow to Faro on Thursday 7am
Taxi to Seville
Thursday & Friday in Seville then bus to Faro
Faro Saturday and home Sunday

£350

At the start of the season, corporate guests got an email that included the paragraph - “Alongside our Fly With The Team offer, ‘Destination Sport’ will be managing our European day trips this season alongside the Rangers Ticket Centre. If you would like register interest for any of our European Day Trips, please contact CorporateTravel@rangers.co.uk and the Corporate Ticketing team will liaise with the Ticket Centre on availability”

Suggests official day trips are planned

At the start of the season, corporate guests got an email that included the paragraph - “Alongside our Fly With The Team offer, ‘Destination Sport’ will be managing our European day trips this season alongside the Rangers Ticket Centre. If you would like register interest for any of our European Day Trips, please contact CorporateTravel@rangers.co.uk and the Corporate Ticketing team will liaise with the Ticket Centre on availability”

Suggests official day trips are planned
Only for corporate and club travel. They said they would only offer normal punter trips if it was a security issue or a random out the way place difficult to reach

Only for corporate and club travel. They said they would only offer normal punter trips if it was a security issue or a random out the way place difficult to reach
They wouldn’t do a corporate day trip on top of the fly with the team

I read it as day trips for MyGers - reason it’s mentioned is because previously Corporate couldn’t apply for day trips. Was Fly with the Team or Indy, and many weren’t happy !

Just booked our flights to Seville, leave on the Tues morning, Edinburgh-Geneva-Seville (Easyjet) - £87 each for my son and I, will sort digs out tomorrow after the scum game, plenty of hotels at reasonable prices. This will be my sons first ever Euro trip, I'm more excited than he is lol :))

I'll worry about getting home later in the year B-D

Back