Official Rangers in the Europa League - Group C - Rangers, Real Betis, Sparta Prague and Aris Limassol.

Can anyone help me. My boy has asked to go to seville in December for the game. Can anyone advise what's the best way? I was looking at Edinburgh to Stansted then seville. Prices have gone up over £100 since Saturday. Hubby is waiting on his boss giving him the days off (also a rangers supporter) so don't want to book till he knows he has them. We are in glasgow but Edinburgh or Prestwick would be OK too. Thanks

Can anyone help me. My boy has asked to go to seville in December for the game. Can anyone advise what's the best way? I was looking at Edinburgh to Stansted then seville. Prices have gone up over £100 since Saturday. Hubby is waiting on his boss giving him the days off (also a rangers supporter) so don't want to book till he knows he has them. We are in glasgow but Edinburgh or Prestwick would be OK too. Thanks
One option is flying to Malaga and then bus/train/car hire to Seville for the game. Or if you'd rather stay in Seville then flying from London direct to there would be another option, like you've said. You'll need to stop checking the flights until you're ready to book as that's how the prices will be going up btw.

Sorry for the confusion, I’ve heard Sport Options planning all three but overnight trips.

That was early days though, I suspect that might change if there’s demand/availability.

Not sure why it’s overnight only but I notice they just released an overnight for Arsenal fans in Seville in October.
Meant to be sending out new information later today according to the recent email
Probably can't get flights later in evening after game especially betis away finishes later?

I booked 4 folk yesterday out on Wednesday Glasgow to Bristol, Bristol to Malaga and then coming back on the Friday Malaga to Prestwick.

Was £180'ish all in - the flight times are good. Might be similar or not have went up too much if you want to check? EasyJet and Ryanair going out then Ryanair coming back.

Most of the year you'll get flights to Malaga for £60 but if there's something on like this, those seats don't last.

You seem to think it’s funny the shambles unfolding in front of us, don’t reply to me we won’t take it any further.
Not at all, I just think it's funny that you are so ignorant to the clear fact that investment was made, was it made in the all of the right places, no, but forwards and goalkeeper were the obvious areas before the season started - investment was made there and Balogun was brought in as trusted cover for a backline Beale thought was capable.

Stop focusing on the defence when the forwards are missing numerous opportunities to score at the other end. There are more issues in the squad than just the lack of investment you can see in the back four.

I booked 4 folk yesterday out on Wednesday Glasgow to Bristol, Bristol to Malaga and then coming back on the Friday Malaga to Prestwick.

Was £180'ish all in - the flight times are good. Might be similar or not have went up too much if you want to check? EasyJet and Ryanair going out then Ryanair coming back.

Most of the year you'll get flights to Malaga for £60 but if there's something on like this, those seats don't last.
Thanks will check that route out

Yo
U try Faro? Its about same distance to seville as from malaga...lot of bears based there for final

Back