Official Rangers in the Europa League - Group C - Rangers, Real Betis, Sparta Prague and Aris Limassol.

Wes going to go back to Seville but was coming in at £400 PP for flights and accommodation.

So now taking the family to Cyprus for the week 4th to 11th October and will make my way to the game - fingers crossed will get a ticket on 1500 odd points.

The fact is we can’t take anyone lightly in Europe. If we aren’t on our toes in the Limassol games for example we could lose. There’s no easy games at this point.

They slammed plenty in against Bratislava and Bate Borisov last month.

Still no confirmation from booking.com so likely fucked

Lesson learned and another euro trip missed lol

8-hours I was today on the phone and laptop getting these 3 trips booked. Been absolutely drained all night :D

So hard trying to get an affordable way back from Limassol that didn't have you coming on the Saturday. Decided to go with Dublin to Glasgow via Rome or Billund to Edinburgh via Rome and by time we got a consensus and decided, the flights jumped (the usual).

Done now thank God.

Booked Limassol, £320 for flights direct from Edinburgh on the Wednesday, back to Gatwick on Friday evening and home Saturday morning to Edinburgh. Hopefully be day trips for the other 2.
You on the flight landing in Gatwick back of 1am? Going to be a long shift in Gatwick.

You on the flight landing in Gatwick back of 1am? Going to be a long shift in Gatwick.
If it's the Paphos flight from Edinburgh he's got out then it's annoying, I got that for £24 one way (EasyJet) in late January. Don't know why I looked thinking it would still be that mind you - should know better :D

If it's the Paphos flight from Edinburgh he's got out then it's annoying, I got that for £24 one way (EasyJet) in late January. Don't know why I looked thinking it would still be that mind you - should know better :D
I’m out and back Glasgow through Gatwick to Paphos and it all worked in surprisingly easy this time. However, coming back could be the killer. I’ll be munching burger kings for fun to pass the time.

I’m out and back Glasgow through Gatwick to Paphos and it all worked in surprisingly easy this time. However, coming back could be the killer. I’ll be munching burger kings for fun to pass the time.
You end up comprising somewhere. If it's not cost it's a 4am flight, an 8-hour airport layover with nothing opened middle of the night or having to spend a night somewhere else on the way back.

We're in to Larnaca and out Paphos, but minute the Larnaca flight out was booked and I went to book the return the it jumped from £55 to £120 ish pretty rapid (and then I'd still need to get back from Luton on top of that).

You end up comprising somewhere. If it's not cost it's a 4am flight, an 8-hour airport layover with nothing opened middle of the night or having to spend a night somewhere else on the way back.

We're in to Larnaca and out Paphos, but minute the Larnaca flight out was booked and I went to book the return the it jumped from £55 to £120 ish pretty rapid (and then I'd still need to get back from Luton on top of that).
Definitely mate my brother in law was booking Faro for Seville and the prices went wild.

EasyJet to Faro from Glasgow (landing 10:20am on day of game) can still be got for £173 all in including 2 nights in Albufeira if booked as a ‘holiday.’ Fly back Saturday pm.

Still no confirmation from booking.com so likely fucked

Lesson learned and another euro trip missed lol

Our booking.com flights for Prague got cancelled this morning. Luckily also booked directly with Airline at same time.

Keep looking mate, you might find something decent.

Got Prague confirmed this morning.

Wednesday - Friday

Glasgow - Luton
Luton - Prague
2 nights hotel

£279.50 all in

Will probably book Seville nearer time/official trip/Sport Options

Reckon there will be a few of us on here on that route.

Wednesday - Friday

Glasgow - Luton
Luton - Prague
2 nights hotel

£279.50 all in

Doing it the other way round. Indy won't be an issue for a ticket for Betis so booked that. Waiting on any official trip for Prague due to much smaller allocation.

Wednesday - Friday

Glasgow - Luton
Luton - Prague
2 nights hotel

£279.50 all in

Can still get return Gatwick to Seville for £160.

In for 10am on day of game

I don’t think (Seville apart) I’ve ever seen such extortionate flight prices.

Was a very frustrating experience the fixtures dropping while I was on a train with very limited mobile signal, but I got the following.

Gatwick-Larnaca Wed-Fri Wizzair £120
Stansted-Malaga Thu-Fri Ryanair £45
Gatwick-Vienna Wed £17 Wizz, £20 Flixbus to Prague. Friday Prague to Brum £70 on Eurowings.

Now the ticket scramble begins...

For anyone heading to Sevilla, the Hotel Lobby is cracking. There just now with the Mrs. On the edge of centre and beside the river. Not sure how close or easy it is to get to the ground but good option for those of you going with partners

Seen someone say Sparta Pragues away section holds 1.5k, is this true?

I've booked all 3 trips but not sure about the ticket situation with Aris and Prague.

Seen someone say Sparta Pragues away section holds 1.5k, is this true?

I've booked all 3 trips but not sure about the ticket situation with Aris and Prague.
  • Entrance no. 5 - from U Sparty street (only for viewers of the visiting team, capacity of 2,500 places)

From Sparta own website

• Entrance no. 5 - from U Sparty street (only for viewers of the visiting team, capacity of 2,500 places)

From Sparta own website
Superb cheers, hopefully that is the allocation then. Seen someone mention 900 tickets on twitter.

Superb cheers, hopefully that is the allocation then. Seen someone mention 900 tickets on twitter.
While that might be what it holds, under the 5% UEFA rule it is around that figure 917 - 18349 is what Sparta give for the whole capacity

Happy days mate! Thanks
Rangers organising overnight trips?
Sorry for the confusion, I’ve heard Sport Options planning all three but overnight trips.

That was early days though, I suspect that might change if there’s demand/availability.

Not sure why it’s overnight only but I notice they just released an overnight for Arsenal fans in Seville in October.

Sorry for the confusion, I’ve heard Sport Options planning all three but overnight trips.

That was early days though, I suspect that might change if there’s demand/availability.

Not sure why it’s overnight only but I notice they just released an overnight for Arsenal fans in Seville in October.
Cheers, just seen the same tweet. They hope to have info out for our games at the start of next week..

Back