Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your gut ? I’ve suspected for the past year that she will be getting offers from down south.
I think she’ll stay for a crack at the champions league unless she gets a really good offer. Big opportunity for her to play every single week at centre back just now, my personal opinion is ND is a better left back than her so I don’t think we’d miss her in that position.

I had presumed this was the first game of a comp involving all the Glasgow sides not a one-off game.

Glasgow City must be wondering how the hell they never even got an invite for a Glasgow Cup when a team based in Airdrie who finished behind them (every year) got one.
It was to be but the organisation was too short notice for QP and Partick Thistle to get involved this year.

Glasgow City aren’t a member club of the Glasgow FA so are not involved.

I’m hopefully speaking to the manager this week for the blog

If anyone has any questions or wonderments they would like answered, please write them here and I’ll do my best
Why did we let Brianna Westrup and Kirsten Reilly go? Or was it they chose not to sign a new contract?

All the very best wishes to our glorious ladies team, defend the title with pride and make it two titles in a row. We are the People.

Getting time with Malky and Nic Doc tomorrow all going well

Have noted the above, anyone got anything else they want to ask?
Having won the SWPL, Glasgow Cup, team of the year and manager of the year, how has the staff and players dealt with rise in expectations? How do you plan to kick on considering the success of last seasons efforts?

Getting time with Malky and Nic Doc tomorrow all going well

Have noted the above, anyone got anything else they want to ask?
I guess you will probably already be asking them about game at Ibrox and if they would like to play more regularly here.

A nice bit of realism for some of the squad, there’s bigger levels that need reached.
In fairness, it was a patchwork side for minutes with players playing in wild positions

Malky and Doc were brilliant in IV

You will get to hear/read Malky tomorrow 7am

Very open on signings, departures, Demi vance, Captaincy etc - everything you want asked and more

Hopefully enjoyable but certainly enlightening

Season preparation latest
Latest on arrivals and departures
Demi Vance, captain and youth updates

Listen and read here

Season preparation latest
Latest on arrivals and departures
Demi Vance, captain and youth updates

Listen and read here
I had no idea Vance was out of contract. Hope she signs up again

Westrup signed for hearts ? Someone who looks very like her playing last night in a friendly ….
If so they will be a much improved team next year. Will be better for the league with a more competitive league instead of the imbalance now

It was to be but the organisation was too short notice for QP and Partick Thistle to get involved this year.

Glasgow City aren’t a member club of the Glasgow FA so are not involved.
Slightly incorrect - Glasgow City and Glasgow Women were both invited, accepted, then pulled out.
It was quickly reshaped as a "launch" for next season with PT and QP.

Having won the SWPL, Glasgow Cup, team of the year and manager of the year, how has the staff and players dealt with rise in expectations? How do you plan to kick on considering the success of last seasons efforts?
It will be interesting.

Also heard a few rumours some players asked for wage rises and were told no and have since left i.e. Westrup and Swaby, however Westrup hasn't found a club as of yet.

Is Middag now a CB? Will miss her in the middle of the park if so

15 My Gers points on offer too. Await the meltdown
The meltdown thread is already on the go :)) I thought it best to stick a link in here though in case anyone was genuinely interested. It would be good especially for anyone who goes regularly with their kids.

Reactions: GF1
Has anyone bought a ST? What’s the script for Sunday? Should I expect something in the post to take along? I got one with the mygers discount. I might not make it along to every game but couldn’t argue with £75. The Mygers points were a welcome bonus but I’ll not say that in the meltdown thread :))

Has anyone bought a ST? What’s the script for Sunday? Should I expect something in the post to take along? I got one with the mygers discount. I might not make it along to every game but couldn’t argue with £75. The Mygers points were a welcome bonus but I’ll not say that in the meltdown thread :))
I doubt that the season tickets will be out by Sunday since they haven’t sorted the B team tickets yet! I am sure if you show confirmation of purchase though that you will get in (at least that is what I will be doing!)

I doubt that the season tickets will be out by Sunday since they haven’t sorted the B team tickets yet! I am sure if you show confirmation of purchase though that you will get in (at least that is what I will be doing!)

Good shout! They’ve accepted proof of purchase at the RTC before. I should have thought. Thanks for the reminder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back