Official Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw - Celtic v Rangers

The next points update is being done week commencing 11th April. Tickets should all be distributed by then but still the chance of these crossing over.

I'm Gold and in group 1.

It just goes to show the shite reputation our ticket office have that I'm a nervous wreck about getting a ticket for this.

I should be sitting with my feet up waiting for my ticket to drop through my door.

Instead I'm half expecting to be in a ballot with silver & bronze.

Ridiculous.

In previous seasons before mygers, those on CCCS from the start of season got priority over those deciding to jump on the CCCS bandwagon later on as we approached a league cup semi. Think the old cut off date for CCCS was halloween.
Yeah that was correct as in one of the semi-final it increased just after the draw happened for the semi-final and were drawn against each other but it actually ticket allocation was done if you were on it at the beginning of the season which was correct

I'm Gold and in group 1.

It just goes to show the shite reputation our ticket office have that I'm a nervous wreck about getting a ticket for this.

I should be sitting with my feet up waiting for my ticket to drop through my door.

Instead I'm half expecting to be in a ballot with silver & bronze.

Ridiculous.
You will 100% be fine mate

Didn’t want them
e05ddf60574606562061562fec498be1.png

We need to beat them in all three
After that mauling at the piggery we better sober the %^*& up and realise what's at stake here.

To blow the title after being 6 points ahead at the turn of the year is simply not acceptable.

It's do or die time. Stand up and be counted!

Back