Official Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw - Celtic v Rangers

He's already signed up to CCCS. You can join MyGers at any point though

So if you're on the CCCS and join up to MyGers now you'll get the same chance of a semi final ticket as someone who has been signed up for both since the start of the season? That can't be right surely.

So if you're on the CCCS and join up to MyGers now you'll get the same chance of a semi final ticket as someone who has been signed up for both since the start of the season? That can't be right surely.

I agree. It should be locked down to stop something like that happening but I don't think it is.

It will be they’ve paid the same money . And their my gers will only last a few months .

Funny thing is they go to the head of the queue for aways as they’re on 0 .

Last years Sunday semi was a 14:15 kick off, how confident are we that this will stick? Need to start logistic planning asap!

Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw - Celtic v Rangers​

Celtic v Rangers

Hearts v Hibernian

To be played the weekend of 16/17 April.
I've watched them a few times and last night too, we are a better footballing team than them , they do not do a low block unlike most teams in the SPL .
They leave a lot of spaces to exploit, their keeper is not very good with the ball at his feet and must be closed down very quickly.
Mcgregor is their main man, Carter Vickers is not bad but his fellow CH Starsfelt is a bombscare.
We can't give them any respect like we did on the 2nd February

So if they get to the final give them 17,000 tickets and none of their regular supporters miss out. Same if it’s Hibs, give them one for every regular supporter.
Still means thousands of Bears who are season ticket holders will miss out which always annoys me.
Nope, I disagree with that. I take it you'd be happy for Barcelona to get thousands more tickets than Rangers if we played them in the Europa League Final? A final at a neutral venue should always be an even split where possible. And if one team can't sell out then by all means hand them over to the team who can sell them.

Theres fat ange getting his dig in about the referee for this game already.

"As long as the referee doesn't determine the outcome of the game".

Hate that guy
Absolutely fine if the ref determines the outcome with an unblemished set of perfect decisions based on what actually happens on the field of play. The ref always plays a part in deterring the outcome. Its just to often the wrong outcome

Absolutely fine if the ref determines the outcome with an unblemished set of perfect decisions based on what actually happens on the field of play. The ref always plays a part in deterring the outcome. Its just to often the wrong outcome
Agreed pal.

Nope, I disagree with that. I take it you'd be happy for Barcelona to get thousands more tickets than Rangers if we played them in the Europa League Final? A final at a neutral venue should always be an even split where possible. And if one team can't sell out then by all means hand them over to the team who can sell them.
No I wouldn’t be happy with that. We have what 46,000 season ticket holders who regularly contribute to the game. As many of them as possible should have the chance to attend a big game, even if it’s in a 90,000 capacity stadium we should get half of that.
Completely different from a club demanding an allocation of more tickets than their regular fanbase amounts to, just so Paw, Maw and the weans can have a trip to the big city.

The outcome of the ticket distribution will be interesting

Those non mygers cccs will righty feel aggrieved and a significanct number may not sign up next year (I.e buy season ticket only and buy match tickets on an ad hoc basis for cup games ).

If not all group one get a ticket they may not renew mygers (but I think the subs for next year is due next week )

Going to be lot of unhappy people as usual when the glory hunters get sorted out due to contacts

No I wouldn’t be happy with that. We have what 46,000 season ticket holders who regularly contribute to the game. As many of them as possible should have the chance to attend a big game, even if it’s in a 90,000 capacity stadium we should get half of that.
Completely different from a club demanding an allocation of more tickets than their regular fanbase amounts to, just so Paw, Maw and the weans can have a trip to the big city.
It's a cup game at a neutral venue and no team should start with an advantage before a ball is kicked. League attendances have nothing to do with it.

Those non mygers cccs will righty feel aggrieved and a significanct number may not sign up next year (I.e buy season ticket only and buy match tickets on an ad hoc basis for cup games ).

If not all group one get a ticket they may not renew mygers (but I think the subs for next year is due next week )

Going to be lot of unhappy people as usual when the glory hunters get sorted out due to contacts

Fwiw mate I don't really like the way MyGers has been implemented but, this was known at the start of the season. It's the reason a lot of punters signed up to every game and MyGers.

I've seen folk saying they don't have MyGers because they aren't bothered about away games. Rightly or wrongly that isn't the only thing it gives you access to, ticket wise. I dunno how it can be that much of a surprise when they miss out on a Tim ticket.

I think how the Cup tie goes and final, if we get through will make up a lot of guys minds over MyGers and/or CCCS.

I have 1096 MyGers points but I’m not a MyGers member
What tier does that put me in?

Wondering whether or not to buy and hope for the best

I agree. It should be locked down to stop something like that happening but I don't think it is.
@rangeral is usually the man to answer these kind of queries?
It’s not locked down . My gers is a cash cow for the club why would they do anything to stop fans buying it ?

FwIW there won’t be many who are on the cccs and not on my gers .
As @The_Degan says there is unlikely nothing stopping anyone going MyGers throughout the season

If the 18k is correct for Group 1 at the time of Hibs LC Semi-final how many of the remaining CCCS have since joined, say 7k that would be in Group 2 now have moved upto Group 1

I am sure there is cut-off for joining the CCCS in the 1st place as well

@Cathcart Bear @TPB90

They shouldn’t feel aggrieved mate - they had/have the same opportunity to buy MyGers.

My Gers tiering was very transparent for Semi’s and Final tickets.

I’m a gold member and for the record I don’t necessarily agree with away ticket distribution but I do agree with priority window for cups

They shouldn’t feel aggrieved mate - they had/have the same opportunity to buy MyGers.

My Gers tiering was very transparent for Semi’s and Final tickets.

I’m a gold member and for the record I don’t necessarily agree with away ticket distribution but I do agree with priority window for cups
Your right. I don’t get folks moaning, if you ticked the all pre season friendlys and home and European cup ties us priority for semi finals and finals and are in mygers I’m pretty sure you will be ok for a ticket. Don’t get people moaning now it’s a big game but nowhere to be seen at earlier rounds against the wee teams.

As @The_Degan says there is unlikely nothing stopping anyone going MyGers throughout the season

If the 18k is correct for Group 1 at the time of Hibs LC Semi-final how many of the remaining CCCS have since joined, say 7k that would be in Group 2 now have moved upto Group 1

I am sure there is cut-off for joining the CCCS in the 1st place as well

@Cathcart Bear @TPB90
In previous seasons before mygers, those on CCCS from the start of season got priority over those deciding to jump on the CCCS bandwagon later on as we approached a league cup semi. Think the old cut off date for CCCS was halloween.

Back