Official Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw - Celtic v Rangers

Not sure what "ST, mygers, Cccs" is meant to mean but either you're confused or you're not explaining yourself properly.
Tier 1 is all members who have a season ticket, my gers membership AND they are on CCCS auto-home games, regardless of actual my gers level.

If anyone in gold does not have CCCS checked, they will not be tier 1 for tickets and bronze will get before them.

I personally think this is the fairest way for cups. I am on CCCS and so bought tickets For all cup home games but I am bronze.

Those are the criteria to be in group one. If you are a season ticket holder on CCCS and a member of MyGers you are in group one in terms of priority. Don’t think the guy is confused at all.
No I know what it all means. Do you think "ST, mygers, Cccs" explains it???? He didn't even refer to group one - unless you want to scroll back through 300 posts

In fact it's not even accurate really - if there were enough people with ST & CCCS, MyGers wouldn't even come into it.

Won't it sell out or be pretty close to it?

I know Hibs ticket sales weren't great against us for the last one but, it's because their support thought we were going to horse them (a big reason why they and Hearts dont turnout as much for semi finals v Us/Them I believe)

Likely to be the Saturday game too. I reckon a good bit more than 35k

Can honestly see the Hearts V Hibs Semi Final being a complete sell out as well. Too big a fixture and a support from both clubs not to, especially when both sets of fans will be confident they can win and make the Final.

I recon Hearts will do it.

I can't imagine Gio won't be better prepared tactically and with players he trusts this time around. Bring it.

No I know what it all means. Do you think "ST, mygers, Cccs" explains it???? He didn't even refer to group one - unless you want to scroll back through 300 posts

In fact it's not even accurate really - if there were enough people with ST & CCCS, MyGers wouldn't even come into it.
It probably would though as ST & CCCS only is still group 2

Last edited:
Bring it on. We are just hitting our stride, by then we will be firing on all cylinders.

Going to Corfu for Easter. The last time I was there at Easter was the 2 each then penalty win in the Scottish cup semi final. The last 3 times I have been in Corfu when we played them we won. Goldson 2 goals at the piggery I got off the plane just after the final whistle and my son had sent me photographs of cigars champagne and deck chairs. Good omen for the Corfu loyal.

Why are you getting so angry about what he posted?

I have a season ticket and signed up to the cccs but not on mygers, if I where to sign up would the benefit of getting a ticket come in to play right away or next season?

I have a season ticket and signed up to the cccs but not on mygers, if I where to sign up would the benefit of getting a ticket come in to play right away or next season?
Only get the benefit if you sign up to CCCs at the start of the season

That’s fine I’m already signed up. Just not sure how it will pan out if it’ll be a 50/50 split for tickets do mygers cccs get priority over season ticket cccs

Group 1 is St holders who signed up to CCCS and are MyGers members.

That’s fine I’m already signed up. Just not sure how it will pan out if it’ll be a 50/50 split for tickets do mygers cccs get priority over season ticket cccs
Sorry misread your post mate. Season ticket cccs get priority over mygers cccs

April a season defining few weeks for us, 2 wins v the scum and we would be favourites to win the league & cup. Anything less and our season would fall apart. Huge two games, the biggest in absolutely years.
Could be three games in 4 weeks

Hertz are 17 k this year
So if they get to the final give them 17,000 tickets and none of their regular supporters miss out. Same if it’s Hibs, give them one for every regular supporter.
Still means thousands of Bears who are season ticket holders will miss out which always annoys me.

Easter Sunday trending on Twitter, the manky mob seem to be very confident
:shh:

To be fair I think we’d be confident if we’d turned around a big deficit, had already won one up and were nearly 30 unbeaten.

That’s football, they’ll think they’ll pump us and we think we’ll pump them.

So if they get to the final give them 17,000 tickets and none of their regular supporters miss out. Same if it’s Hibs, give them one for every regular supporter.
Still means thousands of Bears who are season ticket holders will miss out which always annoys me.
Totally agree mate , they should get wot they take too the semi's , was same with hibs LC Sfinal, lucky if they sold 8k and demanded 50% in final don't think they got it all but still a hard kneck

Last edited:
I think it’s top down for group 1, all gold will be ok ( as there’s around 2/3k), not sure of numbers in silver but at a conservative guess of 8000, all silver should get a ticket

Will be interesting to see how far down bronze it goes but from our allocation we need to cater for corporate/supporters clubs/sponsors etc so could be around 14000 for group one
14K seems a bit low maybe, 28K between us and them. Is there normally nearly the same again (24K) for the other groups?

I can't imagine Gio won't be better prepared tactically and with players he trusts this time around. Bring it.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him deploy the back 5 as he seems to like it for plugging gaps.
They will come at us 100mph again hoping we collapse again.
Stand up to it, we have a focal point in Alfredo this time so the ball should stick more and we should be able to move forward.

Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw - Celtic v Rangers​

Celtic v Rangers

Hearts v Hibernian

To be played the weekend of 16/17 April.
Said to my boss that is also a Rangers fan, the draw would be OF and Edinburgh Derby the most likely outcome if the scum got through so no great surprises to see us drawn out against them in the Semis.

14K seems a bit low maybe, 28K between us and them. Is there normally nearly the same again (24K) for the other groups?
I think rangers get around 22000 tickets and around 8000 are used by the sfa for corporate/ sponsors etc. from that 22000 we need to to top slice for our corporate/players/supporters clubs etc so I assumed around a third went there

Back