Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

Anyone know with the roll out of this new ticket platform are they going to go digital for season tickets and matchday tickets

Most of us will simply have the same ST card reactivated for the new season.

In the future I have no doubt we will head digital.

I was in the TO today and one of the staff told me that this will likely happen soon.

As I don't have that facility, and will likely never have, I said it would lock me out of Ibrox. He told me that a lot of people had said the same. The large queue outside the TO this morning was largely a 50 year old plus demographic all having issues with the new system and probably every new technologic innovation. Good people who have followed Rangers all their lives, spending fortunes doing so.

Mr Bisgrove will loose not a wink of sleep over this eventuality. He'll climb into his McLaren and drive off from work every day a contented man.

Don’t forget your £40 Mygers bounty goes straight to the first team too! That was the line they used to sell it originally. Sure the majority of fans would be happier with the money in their pockets rather than topping up those jokers wages
I laughed at that but your right

I made my first attempt today to renew, and zero surprise got nowhere. Followed the instructions as far as renew password, entered Rangers number and submitted. Message stated email to be sent, but nothing. Sent a further 2 emails to be replied with the generic one which doesn't have a renew password option. I fall firmly into the Old Git category, but f#ck me I book holidays, reserved a new car this month, buy clothes etc etc on line. Rangers are literally the only organisation that cause me issues.

Cheers I've done this now. Not had any confirmation email though so whether it worked right or not remains to be seen.
If you go your account click ticket scheme but my mate hasn't had any confirmation email yet either

Reactions: CF4
I made my first attempt today to renew, and zero surprise got nowhere. Followed the instructions as far as renew password, entered Rangers number and submitted. Message stated email to be sent, but nothing. Sent a further 2 emails to be replied with the generic one which doesn't have a renew password option. I fall firmly into the Old Git category, but f#ck me I book holidays, reserved a new car this month, buy clothes etc etc on line. Rangers are literally the only organisation that cause me issues.
I also took out membership of that society a bit back in the day.
Try going back to the link to renew your password in the original email.
I waited nearly two days with no reply email in order to progress to renewal so done the above and got a reply within 30 seconds.

Tried to renew season tickets for me and my boy yesterday still waiting on the email back to renew my password how long does it take I know people have got there straight away but not me?

Did you enter your Rangers number without the 000 at the beginning?

Should be 9 digits starting with 5.

See my post above this mate.

Might help?

I just renewed me and the boy (at least I think I did) and choose the 10 months credit option same as I always have, and have an email to say it’s all done but I don’t see anything regarding a credit agreement which I thought I had to sign in the past? Anyone else experience this?

Same here mate, no email from premium credit

Can anyone tell me how much GF7 is this season coming?

Never got the email but have signed up to the new account but can’t see the price as i was auto renew

A week later and I’m still waiting on them getting back to me to renew my son’s ST. I’m going to end up having to drive through to Ibrox to renew at this rate. Is it Thursday & Friday the TO is open?

Renewed mine there, fairly painless thankfully.

Hoping that the new backend is an upgrade on the frankly terrible site we have had for years but we will see how it goes I guess.

7 days I have been waiting on a reply as it won’t allow me to renew my sons online. Ridiculous. I’m going to end up driving through on Friday from Livingston just to renew ffs.

7 days I have been waiting on a reply as it won’t allow me to renew my sons online. Ridiculous. I’m going to end up driving through on Friday from Livingston just to renew ffs.
Same position here first contacted via new site over a week ago chased 2 times more and tried the contact@rangers email still no reply. Absolutely hopeless in this day and age. Why put a renewal out you can’t renew online with see the testing scenarios were well thought out.

Have you transferred HIS account to the new platform by doing the whole password reset thing?
All been transferred VB.

It has him down as a concession, this is his first season as an adult. It won’t allow me to amend it in the drop down box, it’s not responding.

I’ve tried on different devices, cleared cache etc. No joy. It looks like I will be driving through on Friday to sort it. A pain in the arse.

All been transferred VB.

It has him down as a concession, this is his first season as an adult. It won’t allow me to amend it in the drop down box, it’s not responding.

I’ve tried on different devices, cleared cache etc. No joy. It looks like I will be driving through on Friday to sort it. A pain in the arse.
Exactly the same here I’ll be likely going through on Thursday or Friday. Ridiculous that there has been no response likely take someone 30 seconds to change the drop down box on the system

All been transferred VB.

Does it still show concession when you leave it as that and go to the payment screen. One of ours was similar but the opposite way round. It showed adult and we couldn't change it but when we went on to the payment screen it had dropped to a concession

Does it still show concession when you leave it as that and go to the payment screen. One of ours was similar but the opposite way round. It showed adult and we couldn't change it but when we went on to the payment screen it had dropped to a concession
For me it just won’t let you progress button remains greyed out so until someone changes it on the main system I can’t progress. So I’ll have to get through to the ticket office this week as away next.

Anyone else experiencing difficulty changing their address ? I keep getting an error which says ‘this person already exists’ when trying to do so.

Only thing I can think of, is I changed my address on the old system. My address never then transferred over when they made the new system.

Anyone else experiencing difficulty changing their address ? I keep getting an error which says ‘this person already exists’ when trying to do so.

Only thing I can think of, is I changed my address on the old system. My address never then transferred over when they made the new system.
Email the ticket office

It won’t let me proceed to payment mate. I finish early on Friday so I will take a wee drive through.

Didn't phone but contacted them from where it says, was still waiting for reply so just tried renewing on a different device and straight through and renewed within mins

WATP
Took your advice bigkilty2 tried again on another device and worked first time. Cheers for the advice here. Worked a treat. Panic over.

I can see this happening and it going down a similar route to what liverpool, Man Utd etc have in place

As far as I’m aware if you can’t make a game and you want to give it to a family member or pal, then they have to be members and you have to email the club the person who’s getting the ticket off you email address for them to send out a new code for that specific game.

Seems a lot of hassle than just giving your ticket over to your pal or supporters bus to use, but I’d say down the line Bisgrove will introduce this as it might entice more people to use seat sub and generate even more money for the club

For those on auto renew

You can now sign up to the CCCS if you wish to

Log in to https://renew.rangers.co.uk/ and go to Rangers account should have an alert box - click box

Make sure you click the small box where your ST is listed

If no alert box then season ticket still to added I guess
Sorted thanks. Shame they don't tell you this in the email. Then again this hasn't been simple so far. Still annoyed at the seatsub credit thing wasn't very clear.

Tried to renew my 2 ST, changed password etc. but when reaching basket it won't let me check out.
Message in red saying 0 subscriptions are allowed for season 2024-25 and tickets still in basket???

I’m on auto renew but I have a different card so need to give new Direct Debit details. I’ve emailed but it’s so tight now to change DD details for a 1st May payment

Back