season tickets general sale

Finally grabbed one in the enclosure. Seems random single seats have been popping up all day so keep trying.

Can't seem to find the new season ticket sale section. Just coming up with renewals. Guess there's none left today

The official figure from our resident ticket office source on here was just under 45k yesterday, with just over 46.5k being the maximum we'll sell.

He's always correct with his info.
very impressive figures it has to be said,, the support has certainly done its bit,,but we all knew that anyway, upwards and onwards my fellow bears

So what is the total sold now ?

See different amounts on here.

Great job - will be renewing my Rangers TV very soon.

@Renoranger i have the RangersTV Unlimited package as well (though I’m based in the U.K.) and pay it on a monthly basis.

Maybe you, or anyone else, could answer a couple of questions:

a. You talk of renewing, do you play the ‘tight arse’ and cancel over the Summer months to save some cash (and starve the Club :eek:)?

b. As stated, I pay monthly but would be open to paying up front in a single instalment. Any idea how I go about switching from the monthly subscription to the annual one?

Many thanks.

@Renoranger i have the RangersTV Unlimited package as well (though I’m based in the U.K.) and pay it on a monthly basis.

Maybe you, or anyone else, could answer a couple of questions:

a. You talk of renewing, do you play the ‘tight arse’ and cancel over the Summer months to save some cash (and starve the Club :eek:)?

b. As stated, I pay monthly but would be open to paying up front in a single instalment. Any idea how I go about switching from the monthly subscription to the annual one?

Many thanks.

Don't know about changing from monthly to annual but I can ask my wife ( 53 no pics ) - we have all year round and she pays all the bills etc.

As for cancelling over the summer - we know you Scots can be thrifty :D

Don't know about changing from monthly to annual but I can ask my wife ( 53 no pics ) - we have all year round and she pays all the bills etc.

As for cancelling over the summer - we know you Scots can be thrifty :D

You need to have a word with her, cancelling over the Summer is cheapskate behaviour - can save almost as much by paying for the annual subscription.:D Thrifty, indeed.:eek:

I will wait and see if anyone responds regarding switching from monthly to annual and, if not, drop them an email. Thanks buddy.

The official figure from our resident ticket office source on here was just under 45k yesterday, with just over 46.5k being the maximum we'll sell.

Should see a few more released in the coming days.

There was some cracking seats released today. A bit of a shame for the bears who bought restricted views just to get in.

Should see a few more released in the coming days.

There was some cracking seats released today. A bit of a shame for the bears who bought restricted views just to get in.

The ones getting released now are after transfer completions and as you rightly say, some cracking seats.

It's certainly a bit of a gamble though keeping your nerve and holding off mate.

You need to have a word with her, cancelling over the Summer is cheapskate behaviour - can save almost as much by paying for the annual subscription.:D Thrifty, indeed.:eek:

I will wait and see if anyone responds regarding switching from monthly to annual and, if not, drop them an email. Thanks buddy.
We don't cancel over the summer - and you are correct, what kind of skinflint does that !

What I don’t understand if we sold 45k last season, had 10k waiting list how come according to some we have only sold around 45k so far ?

What I don’t understand if we sold 45k last season, had 10k waiting list how come according to some we have only sold around 45k so far ?
we hadn't sold 45,000 this time last year, I think it was around 38-39 000, we sold some half season tickets at xmas, but I don't think it took us to 45,000

Unsure if it's been covered but is it true you can't register for away tickets if it's a new season ticket for this season? What's the reasoning for that? Any leeway if you've been registered for away games in the past?

Unsure if it's been covered but is it true you can't register for away tickets if it's a new season ticket for this season? What's the reasoning for that? Any leeway if you've been registered for away games in the past?

Not first season back

Was logged in there and had a wee look out of interest

2 seats BR2 not together and 1 seat in BR1

Assume they will sell these without the child option

we hadn't sold 45,000 this time last year, I think it was around 38-39 000, we sold some half season tickets at xmas, but I don't think it took us to 45,000

I get that but with a 10k waiting list surely even if we only sold 42 k last season we should have still have sold out this season with waiting list numbers .

I get that but with a 10k waiting list surely even if we only sold 42 k last season we should have still have sold out this season with waiting list numbers .
We are selling out of all available STs all the time.

The only delay is in the club releasing them. There are obviously people being offered seat transfers. As and when these seats are either accepted or declined then another seat becomes available and gets sold immediately.

Just said to my pals. They have logged in and it is saying sold out again

Back