Seat moves

I put in for a seat transfer about 4 years ago, just got a email through just now. I sit in MRR and I’ve been offered MFM Row E, with a difference of £274 to be paid. I like the people I sit around in MRR but the seat and view in MFM could be too good to turn down. Not really sure what to do!

I put in for a seat transfer about 4 years ago, just got a email through just now. I sit in MRR and I’ve been offered MFM Row E, with a difference of £274 to be paid. I like the people I sit around in MRR but the seat and view in MFM could be too good to turn down. Not really sure what to do!
Definitely go for MFM I sit in MFK which is pretty much identical just on the opposite side and the view is top class mate

I put in for a seat transfer about 4 years ago, just got a email through just now. I sit in MRR and I’ve been offered MFM Row E, with a difference of £274 to be paid. I like the people I sit around in MRR but the seat and view in MFM could be too good to turn down. Not really sure what to
Great seat, take it.
Or take mine in MFN and I'll take it. :D

My mate got an offer to move. He was in the family section with his grandaughter but she's not going now so it says he was a priority as he is no longer eligible for family section. It says to email if you want to accept it but the email address is a lot of nonsense. Maybe have to email the slo for advice

Outstanding new seat..take it.

Do they only offer the stand you put down as your preference?

I put down Govan Front but would take anywhere around the stadium.
I put down main stand front as my option but in the any additional comments put I’d also take govan rear and it’s govan rear I’ve been offered

Been on the list for 3 years, got an offer today. Am over the moon, back to the W Encl where I had a seat for 15 years before we got dumped down the divisions. Back to SW1.
I was there for a number of years, I’m now up at CD4. Would fancy govan front right enough but I’m just happy to be going to games to be honest

Where are you at the moment and are you together?
Yes we’re together, in BF1.

Problem is people don’t want to move their for obvious reasons.

I used to love BF1 when I was younger but lost the passion for it. I’m more interested with what’s happening on the pitch now. Would rather it went to people who want to get more involved with the UB.

But I’d need a direct swap with two other seats which makes it hard.

For those who’ve got seat transfers, how long have you been on the list? Has anyone been offered one after applying to move this season?

I’m keen for a move further forward and further towards the middle of the club deck (I’m up the back of CD1), but reckon I’ve no chance this year.

My mate got an offer to move. He was in the family section with his grandaughter but she's not going now so it says he was a priority as he is no longer eligible for family section. It says to email if you want to accept it but the email address is a lot of nonsense. Maybe have to email the slo for advice

I’m on the waiting list for the family section with my lad. Probably no chance of getting his seats though. Haha

Got one for my younger son today. His seat has been in the row right in front of my older son and myself for about 4 years. Guy beside us didn’t renew, so he’s got that seat now. Hope there’s nothing wrong with the guy, right enough - wasn’t there as much last season.

I emailed them earlier this season asking for a move for the same reasons but heard absolutely nothing. The drive to make everyone in the Broomloan Front stand to build the atmosphere is fine, but it’s very unfair of us that cannot stand for that length of time.

I was hoping that some swaps could be arranged as there are surely people who want to be in a standing area.

I sent another email today. I pay my ticket the same as everyone else, as you do, and just think there must be something they can do. The seats in row e were great, and the guys round about would tell people to sit down, but I was terrified I'd fall again going up the stairs. Hope you hear something.

seattransfers@rangers.co.uk?

Thats the email address on my son’s offer. Accepted it and got an automated response from it shortly after.

Last edited:

I used to love BF1 when I was younger but lost the passion for it. I’m more interested with what’s happening on the pitch now. Would rather it went to people who want to get more involved with the UB.

Dont think you would be allowed a direct swap bud.

Sure the ticket office tie in with UB about folk transferring in

Similar situation as me. 2 seats in BF2 but want to move away from standing area as my dad has mobility issues. Been on waiting list for over 2 years.

Dont think you would be allowed a direct swap bud.

Sure the ticket office tie in with UB about folk transferring in
The issue is people would die for season tickets in BF1 but might not be seated with their mate.

I need a straight swap for two.

It would help if fans turning g down the seat emailed TO and told them in case it helps other bears
Got to say I'm dismayed at some of the reasons and ambiguity on one's who appear to populate the so called "list"

People actually wanting to move because people behind them talk s4ite or a big fella stands in front of them etc..there's fans, and I know one in particular, who want transferred from the like of the Club Deck as they have medical/mobility issues, others want to be able to take their kids but can't as only option is to be seated in different areas of the Ground.

The Ticket Office sub-forum is a great tool, maybe someone with the wherewithal, the time and patience could create a Season Ticket Swap Shop, I bet it'd be a lot more efficient than the current process administered by those at Rangers Ticket Office.

Anyone around Row Q in the copland Front? Wanted a bit closer to the pitch but don’t want to be behind the crossbar or watch the game through the net

Got to say I'm dismayed at some of the reasons and ambiguity on one's who appear to populate the so called "list"

People actually wanting to move because people behind them talk s4ite or a big fella stands in front of them etc..there's fans, and I know one in particular, who want transferred from the like of the Club Deck as they have medical/mobility issues, others want to be able to take their kids but can't as only option is to be seated in different areas of the Ground.

The Ticket Office sub-forum is a great tool, maybe someone with the wherewithal, the time and patience could create a Season Ticket Swap Shop, I bet it'd be a lot more efficient than the current process administered by those at Rangers Ticket Office.
:)) :)) how dare people want to enjoy their day as much as possible

I didn’t even know I was on list but been offered new seat.

It’s further forward in club deck, anyone know if seat 200 is the end of a row?

On the fence as it’s further forward so could see screens but got decent guys around me

It depends which row it is whether 200 is the end.

A-I, roughly (in front of the entrance) it isn’t.

Further back it might be as the stairway is further over.

I’m sure there was a blueprint for the seating plan on an old thread.

Does anyone have it?

I'm row Y in seat 198 I'm one away from the end which is to my left. I'm sure he's 199 so at the other side of stairs would be 200? As to my right I'm 99.9% sure he's 197.. I could be wrong maybe he's 199 and next is 200 but I don't think so

I'm row Y in seat 198 I'm one away from the end which is to my left. I'm sure he's 199 so at the other side of stairs would be 200? As to my right I'm 99.9% sure he's 197.. I could be wrong maybe he's 199 and next is 200 but I don't think so

Based on yours and other comments I think you’re right.

The original question came from someone who said they were offered 200 “nearer the front” and I’m saying if it’s really near the front 200 isn’t at the end of a row - it’s 195/196.

Wish I could find that seating plan someone was referring to. It was on a thread about ticket prices, I think.

I don’t know why I’m so invested in this…

Club deck CD4/CD5…

A-L end of rows are 192/196
M-P is where the stair turn is.
Q onwards is 199/203

Even though the aisle has no seats they are still ghost numbered due to the back row being complete.

So the only place there is a 200 is A-L and it’s not the end of the row (for whoever was asking!)

I have the seating plan from 120 onwards if anyone else wants to know!

Oh right. This is Row G I’ve been offered. I’ve got an end seat just now and I don’t want to give it up!

Oh right. This is Row G I’ve been offered. I’ve got an end seat just now and I don’t want to give it up!
Going by the stadium seating map,it looks like the aisle seats in the row/block you have been offered are 196 and 216.Red mark on here would be Seat 200 in row G.

C9-E80976-4002-4693-BBE4-8-F8-BD81-D89-AB.jpg

Last edited:
Back