Seat moves

Got to say I'm dismayed at some of the reasons and ambiguity on one's who appear to populate the so called "list"

People actually wanting to move because people behind them talk s4ite or a big fella stands in front of them etc..there's fans, and I know one in particular, who want transferred from the like of the Club Deck as they have medical/mobility issues, others want to be able to take their kids but can't as only option is to be seated in different areas of the Ground.

The Ticket Office sub-forum is a great tool, maybe someone with the wherewithal, the time and patience could create a Season Ticket Swap Shop, I bet it'd be a lot more efficient than the current process administered by those at Rangers Ticket Office.
I've already tried this a couple of seasons ago but it got pulled, reason is trying to administer it especially if issues arise as it's not through the club direct initially.

Does anyone know if you can be on the family stand waiting list but still be offered a single season ticket or be offered a move?

Or is it one or the other?

Does anyone know if you can be on the family stand waiting list but still be offered a single season ticket or be offered a move?

Or is it one or the other?

I just received an email back from the seat transfer team telling me, that a seat has been reserved for me and an email will be sent asking if I'd like to accept.

@Ulsterbear97 @MFN_Bear it’s so tempting:)). Would mean my ST for the season after this would be around £gvb
I put in for a seat transfer about 4 years ago, just got a email through just now. I sit in MRR and I’ve been offered MFM Row E, with a difference of £274 to be paid. I like the people I sit around in MRR but the seat and view in MFM could be too good to turn down. Not really sure what to do!
I’m in row F. Cracking seat. You taking up the transfer ?

Just got an email from Stuart via seat transfers email to say there are now no seats currently available (where I had requested) in west enclosure SW1-SW5 for transfers or new season ticket sales

I really thought, given the amount of discussion in recent seasons about standing areas, that there would be more people looking for a move to the Broomloan Front. The whole section now tends to stand for the majority of games encouraged by the Union Bears. In fact I think there was a thread that somebody from the UBs was saying they were going to try to work with the club to facilitate seat moves in.

On the other hand as I’ve said before in this thread I’m looking to move away from there (BF4) because I can’t stand for the whole game these days. I’ve been emailing the club but absolutely nothing in response.

I really thought, given the amount of discussion in recent seasons about standing areas, that there would be more people looking for a move to the Broomloan Front. The whole section now tends to stand for the majority of games encouraged by the Union Bears. In fact I think there was a thread that somebody from the UBs was saying they were going to try to work with the club to facilitate seat moves in.

On the other hand as I’ve said before in this thread I’m looking to move away from there (BF4) because I can’t stand for the whole game these days. I’ve been emailing the club but absolutely nothing in response.
Have you done the formal “Seat transfer” request process?

Just got an email from Stuart via seat transfers email to say there are now no seats currently available (where I had requested) in west enclosure SW1-SW5 for transfers or new season ticket sales
Good that you got a response. At least you know. I thought we wouldn’t get told anything if we were unsuccessful

One of the places I put in a request for. For that reason.

But I guess your spot wouldn’t be available until you got an offer for somewhere else.

Just been offered a transfer. MRD restricted view to MFF row H, anyone in there?

This is my current view. Pretty central but obviously has the big pillar in the way. MFF out beside the corner flag, unsure what to do!

Last edited:
I've now received confirmation of my seat move to SW1. Does any know if they will send me a new plastic smartcard? Attached to the confirmation email is a button "smartcard download". Does this mean it will be entry by downloaded QR code? I'm a bit of a luddite with technology.

I’m in MRB back, (non restricted view) if anyone wants to discuss a swap PM me. You only see half of Govan front but can see whole pitch. Well covered for winter weather.

Looking for main stand front or Copland but might consider others as long as non restricted :p

Been offered CD6 D 0261 anyone know if it's a good view or happens to have a photo from that area?
Red dot on this,bear in mind there is three rows of hospitality in front of you,great view.
(towards the Broomloan Road end)

963015-D0-D66-D-4-EDE-BDA7-082-A16-C6-A14-F.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my offer of a seat move. I asked for 2 together but I’ve been offered a single seat still in the club deck, same section and basically same seat position for row R instead of AB. Maybe I’ve asked for a seat further down the club deck at some stage as well by mistake.

Been offered CD6 D 0261 anyone know if it's a good view or happens to have a photo from that area?
I sat in row N seat 257 for the EL group games last season and that was a good view. You’ll maybe be level with the penalty spot, but anything forward of the exits in the club deck is a good view in my experience.

I've now received confirmation of my seat move to SW1. Does any know if they will send me a new plastic smartcard? Attached to the confirmation email is a button "smartcard download". Does this mean it will be entry by downloaded QR code? I'm a bit of a luddite with technology.
I accepted my SW1 seat at 4pm yesterday and got my smart card through the post today.

How long on average does it take to get a seat move? I applied in April and only noticed yesterday that it hadn't gone through correct and was still sitting in my checkout.
I eventually completed the request yesterday! :rolleyes:

Been offered MFP row G. Currently in CD7 row Q. Was hoping for something a little more central. Have a week to decide

Been offered MFP row G. Currently in CD7 row Q. Was hoping for something a little more central. Have a week to decide
I’m in MFO with a seat just off the pen spot. I’d assume the seat you’re talking about will be in line with the goal line, or there abouts.

I put in for a seat transfer about 4 years ago, just got a email through just now. I sit in MRR and I’ve been offered MFM Row E, with a difference of £274 to be paid. I like the people I sit around in MRR but the seat and view in MFM could be too good to turn down. Not really sure what to do!
Where in MRR do you currently sit? You must be pretty near me

I’m in MFO with a seat just off the pen spot. I’d assume the seat you’re talking about will be in line with the goal line, or there abouts.
Yeah. Im pretty much in line with the goal line now. Only real difference would be a tier lower down

Row O, so right at the back
Ah fair enough. Don’t blame you for looking to move.

I’m row C so i and not affected by any restrictions on view

The area you’re looking to move to is much better in terms of view and a seat you’ll probably not leave as you won’t get much better

Ah fair enough. Don’t blame you for looking to move.

I’m row C so i and not affected by any restrictions on view

The area you’re looking to move to is much better in terms of view and a seat you’ll probably not leave as you won’t get much better
When I put the transfer in a few years ago, I was desperate to move but now I’m not so fussed (until I got the email :))). I think the sticking point with me is the full price I’d pay in the 23/24 season. Need a couple more days of thinking haha

Back