Seat moves

Been offered CD6 D 0261 anyone know if it's a good view or happens to have a photo from that area?
You'll have a cracking view but the seats are tight as fuçk, feel like my knees are up at my chin every game that's full. I'm CD6 Row G and it's a decent seat only because the Irish lad next to me is only at a few games a season and there's a wee bit of room to move. When it's full at Euros or OFs it's quite uncomfortable. I've put in for a transfer but never heard anything last few years. 2 seats in CD6 looking for either enclosure or SJ Front, unlikely I know but will keep trying each year.

Nothing yet for me, been on the list since I bought my new ticket last season. In GR7 row Y and was hoping to get back towards my old seat in GR6 S - didn't hold out much hope anyway

Been offered CF3 row G. Was previously GE3 row A.

Definitely taking it as my I used to get soaked when it rained and blinded when it was sunny.

I've now received confirmation of my seat move to SW1. Does any know if they will send me a new plastic smartcard? Attached to the confirmation email is a button "smartcard download". Does this mean it will be entry by downloaded QR code? I'm a bit of a luddite with technology.
Accepted my seat transfer yesterday . No confirmation today .

Wife and I are 5 rows and 10 seat numbers apart in CD2.

Requested a move together to similar area as she has mobility issue being on her own.

Rangers solution? Offer her a move to CD1 but leave me where I am.

Which would mean we’re 60 seats 10 rows apart!

You really couldn’t make up the ineptitude of the ticketing operation, an absolute farce. They simply don’t care.

Requested a move together to similar area as she has mobility issue being on her own.

You really couldn’t make up the ineptitude of the ticketing operation, an absolute farce. They simply don’t care.
You cant get to speak to a person who can listen to what you are saying. I tried phoning the 1872 number only to get a recorded message advising it was no longer in use and was charged 55p for the 8 second call. At that rate thank god it wasn't in use.

You need to push them for a priority move next year and chase, chase, chase when the process is about to begin.

Definitely taking it as my I used to get soaked when it rained and blinded when it was sunny.
you’ll probably still feel these effects, but a better move - the further back in the front tier the better imo.

I was CF4 row G last season.

Not the greatest of views and you still get soaking wet when it rains lol

I was CF4 row G last season.

Not the greatest of views and you still get soaking wet when it rains lol
Not as wet as I got last season and the view can’t be any worse than it was. It was just far too low down. Almost below the pitch.

My 19 year old son sits in BR3 and has had his seat for a few years. Because he is an adult on his own he shouldn't be sitting there. He has been offered a move to CR3 but for an additional £57. That can't be right? Moving from Row L to Row X, a slightly worse seat for more money.

My 19 year old son sits in BR3 and has had his seat for a few years. Because he is an adult on his own he shouldn't be sitting there. He has been offered a move to CR3 but for an additional £57. That can't be right? Moving from Row L to Row X, a slightly worse seat for more money.
You pay the value of the season ticket you are getting not what you had.

Its part of the T&C's of a Family Stand ticket that you get moved out when you are older and its pretty much stuck on you are paying more.

Does anyone know if the moves are being done in one go, or if there will be phases? I've just got a single seat and applied for a move. Haven't heard anything so I'm wondering if that means I'm staying where I am this season.

Does anyone know if the moves are being done in one go, or if there will be phases? I've just got a single seat and applied for a move. Haven't heard anything so I'm wondering if that means I'm staying where I am this season.
I've not heard anything either,and i'm also looking for a single seat only.

You pay the value of the season ticket you are getting not what you had.

Its part of the T&C's of a Family Stand ticket that you get moved out when you are older and its pretty much stuck on you are paying more.
He renewed at an adult price for BR3. Not sure why another 57 quid is required for CR3

Did anyone who was looking to move out of BF4 or 3 get an offer? Im hoping it frees up one for my son on the waiting list lol! That or that i can take what they offer him and request a swap!

Anyone know if all seat move offers have been done or are they doing them at different stages?

Ie: singles first then doubles and so on

Anyone know if all seat move offers have been done or are they doing them at different stages?

Ie: singles first then doubles and so on
They should be doing it on length of time waiting but it appears they are not .....

Still heard nothing myself, in MFF and wanting a move to Copland Road end

Doesn't impact me as im not moving, but would today not be the last day of seat moves given the waiting list folk will be offered from the 27th and seat transfers get a week to decide, taking them up to the 27th?

Im
I got a offer of Main stand rear section S.Looks like there a big pole in the way.
I'm in MRS mate row H and right bang in line with the Broomloan end goal line, there is a pole to my right which blocks any views towards halfway line over towards Govan stand and cant see the tv screen but its not the worst seat in the place, in for a transfer but I can live with it until I get 1 especially for what I pay for the ST

Doesn't impact me as im not moving, but would today not be the last day of seat moves given the waiting list folk will be offered from the 27th and seat transfers get a week to decide, taking them up to the 27th?
I would think that is the case and makes the most sense.

In saying that, they could just have it that both seats are considered to be taken until the week long decision period is over, in which case then release one seat to the ST Waiting List as it will then be considered vacant again.

Wish the club would give us a very basic outline as to how these processes work so we know what to expect.

No you get 7 days from the day you receive the email.

Still waiting on confirmation of my transfer . Wish they would hurry up. I’ve fired them a second email after hearing people got confirmation on same day as acceptance . Accepted on Thursday and heard nothing yet

They should set up a system where individual ST holders can post their seat available for transfer/swap and can accept or reject offers received.

It would certainly speed up the chances of people getting seats closer together even if not initially next to each other.
I sent this in as a suggestion on Friday, will update on this thread when I get an update.

Yeah I know. So, folk who get the email today will have until the 27th. On the 27th they start selling to the waiting list so I would imagine this might be the last day for moves.
Certainly, wasn’t the case in previous years. They were running seat moves and new season tickets purchases at the same time.

Back