Sportscene

We should all put our differences aside and pray that Joe Hart is OK.

giphy.gif
All jokes apart he should be cited for that, unbelievable cheating in case Motherwell scored.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what argument Michael Stewart managed to produce to defend the decision to deny Arfield his goal?
I’m literally at a loss to know what he could have come up with

Can anyone enlighten me as to what argument Michael Stewart managed to produce to defend the decision to deny Arfield his goal?
I realise certain pundits deliberately court controversy with their ramblings.
There must be point when even they know their comments are downright ridiculous and this is one of them.
How could anyone be given any respect or credence if they think that goal should have been disallowed.

The complete tosspot was absolutely adamant that Craig Gordon had been impeded by Motondo.
Kenny Miller wasn’t having it and Thompson just laughed at the argument between the two of them.
Any half decent highlights programme would have slowed it down and shown the ball had left Gordon’s palm before any contact was made by the attacker.

Is anyone surprised at the gibberish these pricks spout?

I'm surprised anyone is shocked and even more surprised many bears still bother with it.

Honestly baffling how folk are still surprised of they’re coverage of us it’s never going to be positive no matter the result all folk that watch it are boosting their figures they don’t like us and will do everything they can to make us look poor, the best thing folk can do is stop watching it and commenting on it it’s only either going to annoy you or boost they’re figures.
I was on my way to see my lad in Edinburgh so listened on Radio Scotland. You would think we weren't on the pitch the way they were commenting every time a Hearts player was on the ball! Colak got a cursory mention
after the goal but the hard on McFudyin had for Devlin was all that was talked about until he got sent off. The turd polishing because Hearts got a few balls into our box was nauseating yet in the game they had one shot on target and throughout that first half I hardly heard McGregor'S name. Don't know who the person that said the BBC was going to do better but they certainly didn't pass down the memo! Nothing but Rangers haters.

Every time I see that Michael Stewart on tv I want to put my foot through it.

I was on my way to see my lad in Edinburgh so listened on Radio Scotland. You would think we weren't on the pitch the way they were commenting every time a Hearts player was on the ball! Colak got a cursory mention
after the goal but the hard on McFudyin had for Devlin was all that was talked about until he got sent off. The turd polishing because Hearts got a few balls into our box was nauseating yet in the game they had one shot on target and throughout that first half I hardly heard McGregor'S name. Don't know who the person that said the BBC was going to do better but they certainly didn't pass down the memo! Nothing but Rangers haters.
I’m not normally too worried about them, but I was listening to the start of the second half, for about 10 minutes before I got back in. The hope from both of the commentators that Hearts would somehow sneak a goal and put the shits up us was hilarious. They kept going on about how 2-0 is a very insecure lead and if they could score, you never know what could happen. It went on and on. Thankfully I got the game back on the telly before Alfie scored.

Desperate stuff from them, clinging on to any hope of a comeback.

Are you, aye??

What do you think of their coverage out of interest?
After all , they're meant to be impartial are they not?
I don’t watch it because I know what the coverage is like. Every week we get threads moaning about sportscene yet the same people continue to watch it. Sniff sniff though eh.

Those highlights made it look like the match was close!!!
Thompson: ‘Cammy Devlin just went over the edge’
Miller: ‘I don’t believe he is trying to hurt Matondo’
They also focused on Hearts defending for our goals. No mention of Colak playing the ball out to Kent and running ion to meet the cross.
Ginger Fanta Baws saying McLean right to rule Arfield’s goal out but at least Kenny Miller said it was a goal.
The guy is a feckin moron.
Apologies to morons, by the way.

I wonder at what point Stewart would say Gordon was fouled in the lead up to this disallowed goal if it was shown frame by frame. . He initially fails to clear the cross and lands on top of Matondo. Any pundit who claims Gordon is fouled there should be instantly sacked on the grounds of being utterly clueless :oops:

They made it look like 10 man Hearts had a right go at us in the second half.
Stewart at Arfield's disallowed goal was a sacking offence if the BBC take their programme seriously.
Does he come out with that pish if it's against the other mob? We know the answer to that.
BBC Scotland are at it, the anti Rangers agenda is as bad as it's ever been. They are sly bastards.

They made it look like 10 man Hearts had a right go at us in the second half.
Stewart at Arfield's disallowed goal was a sacking offence if the BBC take their programme seriously.
Does he come out with that pish if it's against the other mob? We know the answer to that.
BBC Scotland are at it, the anti Rangers agenda is as bad as it's ever been. They are sly bastards.
We should have had fckall to do with them.
It was a mistake.
The club meant well, but we should cut our connection to them now.
Anyone can make a mistake, but continuing with it is a sign of incompetence and weakness.
Tell them to fckoff, it won't cost the club a bean.

I know this isn’t a popular view on here but I disagree.

I think he made the decisions he thought was right, but like the rest of the refs in this country, he just isn’t very good.

There were two big, game changing calls to make today. One, the red card, he got right, the other, our third “goal”, he got wrong.
How did he get our 'third' goal wrong?

Talk us through how that wasn't cheating?

That 'third' goal is how they are programmed. They can't be seen to give Rangers an advantage when they already seem to have the game won.

The same opponents The 1996 SC final and Dallas completely disregards the rules when Ritchie commits a professional foul on Gazza (cynical it's called today if it's a Rangers player)

There can be no defence for that decision today, none whatsoever.

Every lady's front bottom and their dog knows it was a good goal. Fanta baws lets make friends with BBC Scotland.

Those highlights made it look like the match was close!!!
Thompson: ‘Cammy Devlin just went over the edge’
Miller: ‘I don’t believe he is trying to hurt Matondo’
They also focused on Hearts defending for our goals. No mention of Colak playing the ball out to Kent and running ion to meet the cross.
Ginger Fanta Baws saying McLean right to rule Arfield’s goal out but at least Kenny Miller said it was a goal.
Thompson & Miller simultaneously snorted derision at Stewart's idiocy

From Dundee emails off field to Collum and co’s interference on field, the integrity of our national sport has gone.

Sportscene, Scottish Sky Sports, Daily Record,Scottish Sun are all aligned as one to allow the integrity to continue to be diminished all for that bastardised football team.

Rangers won’t just be defeating that bastardised team by winning the league they’ll be defeating the whole 19th Century Terrorist cabal.

anyone going down with a head knock should go off the pitch for a concussion check with no replacement sub while off. It's ridiculous footballers can pretend to be ko'd then get straight up.
Isn’t the point of a concussion sub that a player can get checked without their team losing out ( if they’ve made all subs for example) if they are genuinely hurt.

The issue here is a player feigning injury to try and gain an advantage.
If they were forced to leave the field and be replaced if there was a head injury that would still be a deterrent.

Any notion BBC Scotland have any integrity has long gone. It's fine having pundits with a different opinion on aspects of a game but Arfield's 'goal' is in the 100% referee error category, no ifs or buts. Stewart has absolutely nothing of merit to offer when discussing football so comes out with this agenda driven pish to try and somehow keep himself relevant, in the same way Janey Godley's 'career' is dependent on being a vile, foul mouthed bigot. What gets me is that they have been paid from the public purse. I'm sure they both have something else in common.

Stewart is an arrogant, hateful, under qualified prick.
The lack of professional analysis for the disallowed goal was disgraceful. Match of the Day would have clarified that straight away.

Had to laugh when Morelos scored the commentator noted that was only his second goal this season as if he'd being playing regularly and hadn't been out for 6 months

All jokes apart he should be cited for that, unbelievable cheating in case Motherwell scored.
Ref allowed the play to carry on but the Motherwell player hit it well over then gave a goal kick.
They were furious :))
The meltdown if they had conceded would have been hilarious.

anyone going down with a head knock should go off the pitch for a concussion check with no replacement sub while off. It's ridiculous footballers can pretend to be ko'd then get straight up.
Excellent suggestion, even if you allowed a temporary replacement.
With all the concerns over real head injuries it would be quite reasonable for a player to go off for concussion assessment over a given period of say fifteen minutes.

Back