Official The Queen Is Dead - Long Live The King!

Hopefully the Coronation weekend feeling combined with a few changes will generate a spark from both the Team and fans.

It won't change nowt but winning every game remaining would at least stop the form slide.

If Hearts can spring a shock today and we take care of business itll setup the Old Firm game as nicely as possible under the circumstances.
I hope hearts get beat today. Can’t be arsed with this team collapsing under the pressure of them winning the league at Ibrox next week.

Onto matters more base.

Any mug punter will tell you that now and again you look at the race card in the bookies and a horse jumps straight out at you.

One such occaasion happened to me last night. In the 8;25 at Doncaster. There it was. 'Mountbatten'.

However, there were other nags on the card that seemed to tie in with the occasion.

Elite Status
Ice Cool Harry (tenuous I know)
Royal Parade
Billy No Mates (The 'Megzit' link)
Mountbatten

Elite Status (6/5) and Mountbatten 10/1 duly obliged, so at least it gives me a couple of quid for the football today.

345340389_898372291271283_2038861785648548395_n.jpg

I dont like being negative about the occasion, because it was joyful and will be remembered as such, but there was something on the BBC yesterday that really was disgusting, and I'm sure many noticed it. A woman mentioned the royal family being "terribly white". Those were her exact words. To think that, is genuinely vile , but what was worse was her openly expressing it, with the people in the studio nodding in agreement. This was a family she spoke of in that way. Imagine that being said about your own family. This poisonous ideology has become the norm, and its deeply disturbing. It needs to stop.

Last edited:
Charles did well when it must have been difficult for him.. Somehow I thought when wearing the crowns thay both just did not look right.
possibly because of the size.
Anyway a great day and having seen Elizabeth 11 coronation and the celebrations it is good to see that the vast majority still support our monarchy.
Long LIve The KIng.

Back