Official Welcome Aaron Ramsey

I think where the “option to buy” stuff reliable members of the Italian media are peddling is if we win the league and thus guarantee the CL, but I’d think we then flip him quickly.

Should also be noted Juve posted a “goodbye” video, not sure they’d do that if there was no possibility of this being more than a loan.

Just watched the rtv interview, still can't quite believe it. To confirm, he said Wed comes a bit too soon for going into the team and he's focusing on getting ready for the weekend. Doesn't mean he can't be a sub though!

Sensational signing and a transfer window that gave us something to talk about. I’m also chuffed that the messageboard didn’t crash - held up well today.

Sensational signing and a transfer window that gave us something to talk about. I’m also chuffed that the messageboard didn’t crash - held up well today.
The hamster worked it’s bollocks off today. Deserves a rest tomorrow before Wed.

Most of us have been saying this since SG days. The team has been crying out for a driver in midfield that makes us tick. Ramsey could and should be the answer.

Cant wait to see the lad shine.
Of all the things that reminded me of our glorious past yesterday was the buzz we got when we used to sign footballing Superstars.
That said the meltdown from all sections Timmy has been stunning.
It is beyond Hatred and I just cant wait to get into work today and just enjoy the absolute mental torture these tramps are in.
Welcome aboard Aaron!

Is there an option to buy guys? I know fabrizio romano said there was but nothing in the clubs statement?

From a business deal perspective its an incredible coup from Rangers and showcases how highly and efficiently the club are operating at.

Only time will tell whether its as effective on the pitch. Lots of talk about his current fitness and missed games this year+ but hes had his fair share of injury problems across his career and for a player of his ability the number of games played is low. You do wonder how many games he'll actually manage to play for Rangers even assuming he stays injury free.

That said, from a risk vs reward gamble its just too good to pass up and if it all comes off its a masterstroke.

An option to buy sounded like a cherry topper but if thats not included youd have to assume theres little chance of him staying beyond the Summer and this is perhaps a way of him showcasing his potential to EPL clubs bigger than those who mightve wanted him now.

Morning Bears. So the mad thread of 100s of pages yesterday, Bears becoming fluent in Italian tweets, Nelster at the airport fence with Raman, Bears identifying the agent in the car and Aaron Fucking Ramsey in a Rangers shirt was not a dream!

Morning Bears. So the mad thread of 100s of pages yesterday, Bears becoming fluent in Italian tweets, Nelster at the airport fence with Raman, Bears identifying the agent in the car and Aaron Fucking Ramsey in a Rangers shirt was not a dream!
Apparently not mate. I've woke up and double checked aswell and can confirm that i have again seen a picture of Aaron Ramsey wearing a Rangers top.

Welcome to Rangers Aaron. Massive signing who can hopefully make a big impression.

Woke up this morning and first thing I did was check this wasn't a dream. Really feels like the pull of the club is back to old levels, what a signing.

Back