Official Welcome to Rangers - Sam Lammers

Looks like a Rangers player! :shh:

Fyrc30fWABQOxSa
What gave it away? The Rangers top he’s wearing? :))

Right, no idea who to back on this. To rage or not too rage?!

Welcome to The Rangers, Sam. I'm sure you'll prove the doubters, pessimists and interlopers wrong.

I'm sure some of the criticism Wilson got and his role in the scouting/signing of players is potentially one where responsibilities are split to reduce blame over it being better overall.

That said, I think he or the scouting team with Gio didn't really understand what's required. Beale does. I'm sure like all managers he'll get a few wrong, but I think he's uniquely placed to understand the exact level of ability and character of player we need from his time as assistant.

Here's hoping.

I think every new signing has mentioned this “presentation” by Beale. Must be an absolute whizz at PowerPoint.

His stats really are shocking. Think you have to go back 3 years to April 2020 since he scored in a winning side. Surely we need people who can score goals.

Welcome anyway, take a seat next to Rabbi.
40 g/a in 63 games in the Dutch second tier

26 g/a in 51 games in Eredivisie

114 g/a in 253 games overall

We don’t play in the Bundesliga or Serie A, so let’s compare the numbers with a league more suited. There’s no shame in not making it in 2 of the 4 best leagues in the world, but he’s proven he can make a serious contribution in Holland. That’s why Atalanta paid nearly €10m for him, and why Frankfurt and Sampdoria were interested.

Comparisons with Matondo are lazy. Lammers has a much better goalscoring/assist record than people are making out.

Back