Official Welcome to Rangers - Sam Lammers

Looks like a Rangers player! :shh:

Fyrc30fWABQOxSa
I was the first to call it on the whole internet

This is the next Brian Laudrup

He’s blue, he’s white
His stats are f-ing shyte
Sam Lammers, Sam Lammers

Just joking—- I trust Beale to have pinpointed him for a specific role that will suit his attributes
If you believe everything on wiki you ain't wrong about stats !

Well at least we don't sign ugly fookers like the other lot.
Welcome aboard big man. Let's hope he starts smashing in goals left right and centre.

Knew absolutely nothing about him before and now only saw a few short clips and heard he has shit stats… but for some reason am excited about this signing.

His stats really are shocking. Think you have to go back 3 years to April 2020 since he scored in a winning side. Surely we need people who can score goals.

Welcome anyway, take a seat next to Rabbi.

Bet you never said the same when your team signed Scott Sinclair in 2017. He'd scored 4 goals or something in the four season prior. He did OK up here.

Really looking forward to seeing Sam playing for the Rangers. A good technical player from what I've seen of him.

I never look at stats or YouTube clips the method I use to determine whether I think a player will be successful or not is too Google images of them and stare at them for 30 secs, yes it's f##king weird but it has served me well in the past. Lammers is going to be good for us.

reviewing the thread this is an interesting one , folk understandably doubting this signing due to his lack of numbers

Compare that to a number of threads across the course of last season and folk wanted rid of Sakala and colak who provide consistent numbers ...

Back