Official We've lost about 12 hours of posts and threads

Screenshot-20220105-191223-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Narrowing down nicely.

FFS! I spent the whole time getting my post count up to 250 to get access to The Lounge.

I should now be given privilege rights to access The Lounge immediately. I need to know the best way to buy my next Rolex.

Last edited:
Hope it wasn’t the new one, he looks as if he’s still within his probation period and could be on a shaky stool.

Would have loved to have heard the discussion between Mark and the the culprit.

It’s taken me the last 5hrs to find my pitch fork from the back of my shed….where’s the burning torches heading?

Shame yas only lost 12 hours worth I went off on one in the darts thread (pished) on Monday night, would have been nice if you'd lost that tbh....

Does that mean the 80 or so posts I made during that time to get me into the lounge won't actually count?
Please tell me this is not so, I demand justice.

Problem is you just cant get the help these days. We could have a sack the board thread but we will have that anyway if we lose a game. I say forgive and forget as Fearblue has said he will buy drinks all round.

It was me, there is no glorified story of me being drunk and doing something mental, it's as bland as I ticked a select option I shouldn't have and chaos ensued.

Apologies to all.
What we want to know is how did management react?

A) The Walter Stare
B) The Fergie hairdryer treatment
C) Put on gardening leave and will become a peasant like the rest of us.

One thing for sure is your team mates weren’t standing by you. Would say they were quick to throw you under the bus.

Reminds me of the time I was an admin on another forum and accidentally banned everyone instead of one particular guy! And I mean everyone, admins included. Needed a tech expert in the team to fix it, took him 6 hours to figure out how.

Back